Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Airtel Has Been Provide Call Details For His Prepaid Customer.

Just SMS

PREBILL <MONTH> <ADDRESS>

T0 121

Charge Rs 50/- Will be Charged From Prepaid balance.

Customer Will Get Prepaid Outgoing Calls/SMS And Roaming Calls Details.

Rechage Details.

Details Sent Via Courier Within 15days From Request.

Information For MP&CG Circle.

Edited by coolboyashok
  • Like 1

Great... but 50 bucks is too much! They should just provide this info on their site, save on courier and printing costs, and give the service cheaper!

^^^

Yes my dear friends, Rs.50/- seems to be quite high. It should be near 25/- rupees and as Raccoon also suggested above, if they can provide the service through Email then it will be much better as that can save on printing cost as well as courier charges.

On the one side these people want the customers to join their E-billing system so that bills can be sent by Email and on the other side they want to charge and send printed details.

Regards.

Tata provide prepaid details for last 10 calls made on its website, free of charge. One-time registration is needed in www.tataindicom.com/myaccount.aspx after that a 4digit password is received on the phone. Login for the first time and change the password. After that just login to view last 10 call details.

Only problem is that, the call details get over-written, details for full month is not available.

This problem should be looked into by Tata Indicom.

Nice service, But Rs. 50 is high.

In Reliance, On Special requests you can get CDR @ Free.

^^^

But my dear friends, in Reliance it is not an easy job to get the CDR. Their are a lot of hassles for getting it.

Regards.

For Prepiad, Its an easy task.

Lets share with us ,ie how to?

The above service is available with Voda in Chennai since quite some time, same charges and same method - sending details to postal address. It appears that Airtel has copied Voda and not the other way around....

^^^

@Amit

My dear friend, in this thread you are saying that For Prepaid its any easy task to get CDR from Reliance Web World. And at the same time in another thread you are telling just opposite to it. If you forget then here is the link for the other thread, in which you had posted.

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...&st=0

And below is the Quote from this thread in which you are telling that getting the prepaid CDR is not possible easily.

Prepaid CDR is not possible easily.

So, Dear Amit, kindly elaborate on your two different postings in different threads, so that our innocent members cannot be misguided.

Regards.

Oops. I posted by mistake..

In Postpaid, Its an easy task. Just go to Nearest Web World and claim for a CDR(In case when you feel that you have been over charged or anything else).

In Prepaid, There is no CDR. I think so. And there is no need of it also.. As one keeps checking his/her Balance time to time.

Airtel Has Been Provide Call Details For His Prepaid Customer.

Just SMS

PREBILL <MONTH> <ADDRESS>

T0 121

Charge Rs 50/- Will be Charged From Prepaid balance.

Customer Will Get Prepaid Outgoing Calls/SMS And Roaming Calls Details.

Rechage Details.

Details Sent Via Courier Within 15days From Request.

Information For MP&CG Circle.

reliance provides this facility for postpaid subscribers @ rs 50 per month . you can request at *222 .

but yes if you have bill dispute then on request ww gives you free cdr also .... i dont think so it is a much hassle

reliance provides this facility for postpaid subscribers @ rs 50 per month . you can request at *222 .

but yes if you have bill dispute then on request ww gives you free cdr also .... i dont think so it is a much hassle

no its @ Rs 25 per month for Reliance Postpaid

^^^

If you opt for itemised bill every month, it is Rs 25 per month and if you want it for any particular month at the WW, then it costs Rs 50 per month.