Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Himanshu Singh

Mtnl Launches Special Tariff Cards

Guys, MTNL Delhi has launched Special Tariff Vouchers for the first time. Now finally they seem to have woken up from their sleep.

Following are the 2 pre-paid tariff cards that would be available wef July 1, 2008

1.Local call pack@Rs.50 all local calls@50 paise valid for 30 days.

2.Local sms pack@Rs30 for 600 local sms on all networks valid for 30 days.It translates into 5paise/sms.

This sms pack is the best deal in Delhi as of now.Idea and Vodafone offer 300 sms for Rs.35.

Reliance offers 500 sms for Rs.25 which is able to match MTNL in this regard.

Similar tariff packs would be launched for post paid but the announcemet is awaited.

^^^

The above STV's seems to be very useful for MTNL Delhi users.

What about Mumbai MTNL ? Does MTNL introduced the same for its Mumbai subscribers.

Regards.

1 out of 50 Mobile users, Uses MTNL Mobile.

There are lots of problem in MTNL Mobile Network.

Yup..i completely agree wid Amit..

MTNL lik BSNL offer cheap call n sms..but there r lotsa problems in their network..

Well my dear friends, MTNL and BSNL has worked on their Network issues and solved it at some extent.

Now MTNL is not that bad as it was used to be.

Many of my friends, using MTNL mobile services and they don't have any problems.

Regards.

Well I would like to join the issues with those who still think that MTNL network is poorer as compared to others.

I use reliance, idea, mtnl, and airtel. And out of these at my place idea has the best network followed by mtnl and reliance.Airtel is the worst at my place.

Not only in n/w but also the value for money is very good for mtnl.

Value added services provided by MTNL now is the best in the industry.

MTNL Delhi has today launched MTNL buzz another portal for mobile downloads.

MTNL provide the caller ring back tone at the most competitive rates. MTNL mumbai charges 20/month while MTNL delhi charges 25/month. All other operators charge 30/month.

MTNL postpaid provides unlimited GPRS@349/month as compared to Rs.499 by airtel and Rs.500/month by idea.Vodafone postpaid provides 1GB free usage for Rs.499/month.

MTNL postpaid has unlimited on net SMS@Rs30.I am not sure other operators have unlimited on net local sms pack in postpaid.

MTNL prepaid charges only 25paise/local sms even while on roaming.And if you have vidyarthi card in prepaid then you continue to enjoy unlimited local sms facility even while roaming. For example if i went to channai and sms to delhi local numbers (any operator) i wont be charged.

MTNL gives a bonus talktime of Rs.50/month if someone uses more than Rs400 TT in a month. Anyone?

MTNL offers Rs250 TT on Rs.225 top up.Similarly Rs650 on Rs.565 top up.

Now heres another fact that most of us might have missed.MTNL postpaid lifetime connection comes for Rs.169 with free clip. No operator at the moment offers lifetime postpaid connection except Vodafone which is charging Rs.999 for it. And they are charging clip@ Rs.49/month.

Even those who offer 1/2/3 years connection in postpaid charge clip@Rs.49/month.

STD charges for mtnl are the cheapest at the moment@1.25/min.With the introduction of local and sms packs the deal becomes the best in Delhi.

^^^

NO doubt my dear friends, that MTNL is now a days providing great and cheapest services to their customers. Actually people are addicted to private operators, whereas MTNL too is providing a really good services to its customers.

MTNL postpaid provides unlimited GPRS@349/month as compared to Rs.499 by airtel and Rs.500/month by idea.Vodafone postpaid provides 1GB free usage for Rs.499/month.[/quote]

^^^

@Himanshu

My dear friend, Vodafone the biggest looter charge Rs.699/- for 1 GB free usage. Not 499/-.

Regards.