Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
FEVIN-RAJ

Body Panel For Nokia 2865 And 6235

Guyssssss

pls help to get the address of authorised Nokia spare shop near to Banglore City Railway station

:signthankspin:

Edited by FEVIN-RAJ

well when i used nokia 2865 i enquired for body panel that was around 1500 . .i thought that spending 1500 for body panel is 2 much so i kept that phone as its joystick was he biggest problem .

hai...

At last i found a store in chennai T nagar ....... both N6235 and 2865 panels cost me 550/-each

thanks

I saw 2 qualities of body panel for 2865 at one mobile acessories shop. Cheaper one was for Rs150 and another "original" for Rs.400. There was noticable difference in quality between the two.

Where can I get body panel of 2865 in Delhi ? Dont want to go to gaffar. Any place nearby Rohini/Pitampura, north/west delhi ?

Thanks

MG

Bhagirath Palace in Delhi.

Thanks Amit for ur reply.

What should be the price for original / duplicate?

If possible, pls tell me the the shop no. in Bhagirath Place. If you know any shop no. even in Gaffar, pls tell me coz from my place, Karol is closer than bhagorath place and both the places, I will not be able to go becoz of parking hassles, I will send someone from my office.

Regards

MG

Best thing is to Call *333, take the nearest ASC's no & ask them.

Its recommended not to go for Duplicate ones..

As you can see from above threads at it is available at some places @1500/- which not worth for an old phone. If original is less than 400 then its worth not otherwise.

Regards

MG

Orignal Xpress On Covers cost around 1000-2000 bucks and Dupli for Rs. 30-100..

Haha..A great difference is there in Dupli and Genuine.

Thanks Amit,

Yeah but I guess dupli will better than an extremely scratched original body cover if one does not want to spend Rs.1500 or so every few weeks. Specially if one uses his phone just send SMSs (Rs.25/- monthly) and an alarm clock. ;)

Don't you think so ?

Regards

MG

Where can I get body panel of 2865 in Delhi ? Dont want to go to gaffar. Any place nearby Rohini/Pitampura, north/west delhi ?

^^^

@Mukesh

My dear friend, you can try Prashant Vihar Market or Palika Bazar too. At Palika you won't be having any parking hassles.

Regards.

@Kamal

Thanks a lot for telling me Prashant Vihar. It is very near to my place. You seem to be very familiar with place. :)

Yeah Palika is a good option too. I go once a week CP side on an avg.

If you know any particular shop, that will be great help too.

Regards,

MG

^^^

Yes my dear Mukesh I'm very much aware of the places of Delhi. I lived in Delhi for some years too. Thats why I know each and every part of Delhi.

Well, I'm not aware of any particular shop for your need. But you can definetely try them at Rani Bagh, Ashok Vihar and Tota Ram Bazaar in Tri Nagar also, which will be even nearer to your place.

Regards.

Well Well Well.....

It was fine till Prashant Vihar, Ashok Vihar, Rani Bagh and may be Tri Nagar.... But Tota Ram Bazar.. I never thought thats so popular that I'll read it on Rimweb. :Sorprendido:

Great street level (Gali/Mohalla) knowledge. Hats off. :clap:

Regards

MG

hai...

At last i found a store in chennai T nagar ....... both N6235 and 2865 panels cost me 550/-each

thanks

I stay in Bangalore, if anyone can provide a dealer who keeps Panels for 2865 I can take it from him otherwise can buy it from chennai also.

Called Customer care they gave all wrong nos. of service centres in Bangalore.

Can you please provide the Tel No & Address of the shop !

Thanks