Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greatest

Which Are The Most Viewed And Most Replied Topics?

I was just curious to know, which are the topics in this forum which are,

1) most replied to

2) most viewed till date

:) it might be good to know the progress of the site also.. :) right Arun.. :)

hmmm, that will be interesting... though there is no direct way to find that out... I have to figure out the SQL command to run such a query... I'll check it out later as I'm travelling in a train now.

Hope some of my topics include in this. Good idea.

yeah, Sadik's Mogul thread must be the biggest so far... the fastest growing topic indeed!

No doubt sadiq's mogul topic is the fastest growing,yet it may not be the most viewed topic.i think it should not be difficut to find those statistics as both no of posts as well as no of views are mentioned under each and every topic.it will take a lot of time.but one can find out the data if searched.isn't it?

my Vote for Sadik's mogul, I check it almost daily.

My dear friends, here is a list of the most viewed threads searched by me manually. Hope the accurate list will be posted by Arun soon.

1. Download Applications For Nokia 6265 & 6275 posted by CHIRAG THAKKAR with 1,77,150 views (In Nokia Forum)

2. E-book Junction posted by REDSHIFT with 85,500 views. (In General Chat Forum)

3. All About Nokia 6265 posted by SCHUMI with 67,510 views (In Nokia Forum)

4. All About Nokia 6255 posted by SWAROOP with 50,500 views (In Nokia Forum)

5. New Nokia 6275 @ 9750 posted by HETALDP with 41,500 views (In Nokia Forum)

6. All About LG 6130 - Camera Phone posted by ALOK with 39,000 views (In LG Forum)

7. Ringtones For Lg 2030 & Lg 5130 ! posted by ARUN with 38,000 views (In Ringtones Forum)

8. Lg 6600 - New Stylish, Fully Loaded Handset Launched posted by WORLDCOM123 with 37,800 views (In LG Forum)

9. All about Nokia 6235 posted by ARUN with 37,000 views (In Nokia Forum)

10. All About Lg 6230 - Neat ! posted by SAJOKJ with 32,600 views (In LG Forum)

11. SMS Collection posted by SUNIL JOK with 29,000 views (In General Chat Forum)

12. MP3 / WMA / AMR / AAC Ringtones posted by BASANT JP with 21,000 views (In Ringtones Forum)

13. Birthday Wishes posted by CHIRAG with 20,500 views (In General Chat Forum)

14. Amazing websited posted by VISHAL GUPTA with 20,000 views (In General Chat Forum)

15. New Handset RD 3000 & RD 3100 posted by KIRANCVR6 with 20,000 views (In LG Forum)

16. 6800 For 16500/- Box Packed posted by SHAIKH SADIK with 19,900 views (In HTC Forum)

17. All About LG RD6000 posted by AMANJ with 19,600 views (In LG Forum)

18. All About LG 5130 posted by KSHAH with 19,300 views (In LG Forum)

19. Non SMS Stuff posted by VISHAL GUPTA with 14,500 views (In General Chat Forum)

Regards.

^^^

Wow!!!!

That's a terrific manual effort from you, Honest.

I am sure even Arun's automated list will be the same or almost the same.

Kamal you are great dude...!! it really is good to know there are posts which have been viewed more than a lakh times... :) ..

wow, just cant imagine... We should all thank the rimwebians to do this, and also the 'imaginary' ones, who just pop in and out of the forums trying to search their information... and most of all, thanks to arun to start a web creation in the form of rimweb.in....

Hey sadik u r in the 16th position according to the hard work of kamal, but just a 100 views away from a step higher, and more than 1,55,000 views away from the 1st highest viewed post... :):):clap::clap: for kamal..!!

cheers :)

^^^

Thanks my dear Kumaar and Greatest.

Great effort, Kamal...

^^^

Thanks my dear Dhiraj.

Actually it is the contribution of all the members of our beloved Rimweb who make it possible for such threads to be viewed mostly.

Regards.