Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prabakar

Panel For Nokia 6275 & Nokia 6265

My handset is one year old and I want to change the panel.Where can I get panel from chennai and Cost ? guide me

hi all

i am looking for the panel covers for my nokia 6265 cdma in mumbai. the original one is in silver. i have heard that the phone was also available in black, so a black cover would be preferred.

anyone who can help me out with the place where this can be found in mumbai?

thanks

i got a black second quality panel for 250Rs from bangalore. also i came to know first quality panels are also available for 6265 which would cost around 450Rs.

in my town(nagercoil) i checked with the shops and only one shop guy was able to get me this from bangalore. getting panel for 6265 is little difficult, but if u search u will get.

i got panel for 6275 . bought from rimweb . but did not used as i canged set . so if anyone wants i can give

finally I have got the phone num 044-42042900.The stocks will arive only on wednesday(16-7-2008) .

nokia people are selling the whole body of 6275 for Rs.1850 this can be purchased from any of their CDMA service centre.

wher can i get them in mumbai....???

In Mulund at Pach Rasta Junction their is a nokia Repair Shop just next to the signal (on the left side ) while comming from Dumping Road

this guy had the pannel for both 6265 and 6275

nokia people are selling the whole body of 6275 for Rs.1850 this can be purchased from any of their CDMA service centre.

the whole body?

u mean it consists of the front panel, 2 back panels(one above and one below the camera) and the keypad?

wher can i get them in mumbai....???

In Mulund at Pach Rasta Junction their is a nokia Repair Shop just next to the signal (on the left side ) while comming from Dumping Road

this guy had the pannel for both 6265 and 6275

what is the price and what are the contents of the pannel?

i got panel for 6275 . bought from rimweb . but did not used as i canged set . so if anyone wants i can give

Hi, If it is original panel and black in colour, then I am interested. What is the price? I am in hyd so how would we make the deal.

Abhilash,

yesterday i got crystal case for 6265. excellent fitting for 6265.

Hi,

Are you still having the panel? What is the cost? IS it original?

Yogesh.

for guys staying in mumbai if u want panels y dont u go n check out in heera panna there r many shops which sell panels for so many nokia phones

Hi Im in Need of Nokia 6275 panel.... with internal antenna.... my contact number:9381338238

I am in dire need of the Full body panel for the 6275. One years usage of this phone has taken its toll with scratches all arouns and I need the complete 'haddi' as they call the full panel in Dilli Lingo

Kindly advise

or sms on 9356661616

Hello!

Can anybody help me buy a new body panel for 6265 from somewhere in Mumbai? I am unable to get it from Service center or few of the priority dealers I know since its discontinued. The mobile is working fine, just need to replace the panel due to scratches.

Please send me any contact number if possible.

Regards,

Aniket

Hi, from where in Delhi I can buy body panel for nokia 6265 ?

getting 6275 panels was a big hassle some time back but then things started to look up... With nokia winding up its cdma segment, it would be tough to get panels for 6275/65 in the short run... Even the panels that we get dont seem to fit right even after shelling out close to 500-600 bucks!