Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
shendybaba

100 Sms Free

hi all

have recently purchased a huawei Ec-325 dara card and am finding this site very useful-thanks to u all.

i have subscrubed to the freedom plan ( Rs 650/- p.m. with 1 gb usage)

at the time of subscription, the CC told me 100 SMS will be free.

but when i see the unbilled usage, i see that sms is being charged at 1 rupee

just wanted to clarify with u guys bfr getting back to CC.

awaiting ur replies :GirandoOjos:

I think deduction will me made at time of billing

I think deduction will me made at time of billing

Yes, Prabakar is right. The name`Unbilled usage' suggests what it means. It gets adjusted while billed.

Wait 4 the bill.

ok thanks for the prompt replies.

the billing cycle will be completing on 17th july. so we wil wait

Make sure that you sent SMS to local number only that too from Home Location, Not from Roaming.

i have purchased this Huawei Ec-325 card in a scheme whr the first 2 months are free and after that i migrate to the 1 gb per month plan. i have been experiencing speeds which in my opinion are quite satisfactory ( as compared to tata indicom) . but can the experienced members tell me whether , after 2 months, the speed will reduce? is thr anyone who has completed 2 months and has experiendced a reduction in the speed after the period? i am not aware as to how long the scheme has been in existence :Equivocado:

thanks

Hey sandeep,

I have completed 2 months of free surfing in the month of June and the speeds have dropped by a margin

I can experience a disconnection every half an hour

But I feel this is happening only at my end

The speeds are far more better than Tata Indicom Plug2Surf

But i feel BSNL EVDO is better as compared to Reliance

Not sure if reliance are going to launch the same type of connection

Since it has been over a year from the launch of EVDO,there is no signals from Reliance that they are going to launch EVDO

So if u want a Good Connection

Switch to EVDO

If EVDO is not available in ur area then u need to stick to Reliance

i have purchased this Huawei Ec-325 card in a scheme whr the first 2 months are free and after that i migrate to the 1 gb per month plan. i have been experiencing speeds which in my opinion are quite satisfactory ( as compared to tata indicom) . but can the experienced members tell me whether , after 2 months, the speed will reduce? is thr anyone who has completed 2 months and has experiendced a reduction in the speed after the period? i am not aware as to how long the scheme has been in existence

thanks

Reliance from backend cant increase or decrease the bandwidth for a particular number, as it is the speed from your device to BTS located.

The Reliance Netconnect supports a maximum of 144 Kbps bandwidth, and you will get this only irrespective of any Tariff Plan.

Edited by @mitJ@in

Make sure that you sent SMS to local number only that too from Home Location, Not from Roaming.

The SMSs that I have sent from roaming location were also counted in the free Rs.100 SMS usage. It might have been charged at Rs.2 as it is treated as STD.

Just Now i went to the reliance communications store to enquire about the PREPAID Plan and he said that Reliance company Gives preference to the PostPaid customer and so all the prepaid customers will experience slow speeds as compared to Postpaid customers :Contento:

Just Now i went to the reliance communications store to enquire about the PREPAID Plan and he said that Reliance company Gives preference to the PostPaid customer and so all the prepaid customers will experience slow speeds as compared to Postpaid customers :Contento:

:Contento: Its very funny , how can data speeds be differnt in post paid or prepaid. :rofl_200:

As usual these reliance guys really fool ppl :rofl_200:

thanks for the info.

but i read somewhere in this forum that bsnl evdo will not work on roaming. am i right ppl?

right, BSNL 1x and EVDO won't work when in roaming (outside circle) for now. No such limitations for Reliance Netconnect though.

but i read somewhere in this forum that bsnl evdo will not work on roaming. am i right ppl?

^^^

@Sandeep

Yes my dear friend, you are right. Till date Bsnl Evdo doesn't work in roaming. It works only in the city you subscriber for.

God knows for the future.

Regards.

one of my friend who is EVDO user said that It is working even if u take it Out of the city range

But only National Roaming is not possible

So if u go out of the state Evdo will not work

I hope they launch National Roaming SOON

But first they need to Launch it in all states and all cities

Even after 1year they have covered only 10-15 places

Does anyone here know how they are choosing cities to enable these wireless connections???

My friend in Kurnool{A small city in Andhra Pradesh}said that EVDO and DATA Card Facility is available there

Check at BSNL Web Site or at www.bsnlevdo.com

Edited by @mitJ@in

dear all

a problem has been coming up more frequently nowadays.

sometime after starting the huawei netconnect program, it has ann error and is closed. the net connection is still live, but i have to restart huawei to see t speed and usage. i am using MS vista OS. any solutions? i have already tried reinstalling the software, but the problem persists-in fact it has increased.

regards

sandeep

many seem to be having issue with Huawei dialer in Vista... use DU Meter software instead to check speed and data usage

many seem to be having issue with Huawei dialer in Vista... use DU Meter software instead to check speed and data usage

where can i get the licensed version of Du meter?