Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance Mobile Internet Data Plan Introduced Wef 7th Dec 2008

I suggest everyone to goto the reliance wap site to check their rates. take a print. if charged more than show them this with date. I had a long talk with cc yesterday. they tell me that these charges are for the new customers. I asked then why did I get the sms for that, I'm not new. they say it must have been sent as it was sent to all. they don't know who's new and who's old.

today i checked

rworld > moreservice > assistance > rates > about kb

it still says 25 per month for unlimited network usage

Dont rely on such pages. They take long to update their sites.

@kalpak,

RameshAS is referring to rworld and not the website. Rworld has the oldest info, never ever updated. Lousier than the website itself.....

As quoted in earlier posts do not rely on customer care people,in a way Rcom is doing social service by giving employment to mentally dumb and mentally unsound people to handle customer care.

^^^

@Prathod

Ha Ha Ha, Very true my dear friend. CC of Reliance is really pathetic sometimes.

Regards.

Inspite of talking with *333 guys, Customers can mail to customercare@relianceada.com or serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com

These services are much better and time consuming.

i mailed to customer care, service assurance cell, nodal officer and corporate center 24 hours ago, till now no reply from anyone.

I am also mail nodal officer on 10th july still not reply till date.

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

i got the following reply from nodal officer

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sir,

Greetings From Reliance!

Thank you for writing to us.

We have forwarded your concern along with necessary documents to the respective department and shall resolve the same soon. Please bear with us till then.

nodal officer's job is just forwarding mails to concern department. they have no intention to answer our queries. keep forwarding forwarding.........

nobody knows the final destination of our mails... may be TRASH... or SPAM.....

i think ambani wants to solve each and every issues personally. so we have to go to knowledge city and meet ambani...

he may be now solving issues happened in 2000, 2001, 2002 etc.. so we will have to wait for another 6-7 years for our turn..

Edited by savramesh

^^^

Ha ha ha, very true my dear Ramesh.

And you didn't have to wait only for 6-7 years it might be 16-17 years from now. :P

Regards.

early morning my unbilled usage was showing as Rs.281 and some paise,but now its showing as Rs.135.

Looks like Amit Jain is right in saying that rcom has waived off the wap charges or should i say that our petitions and letters are working atleast to the extent of getting our unbilled amount back to normal.

Any members here who has observed changes in their unbilled amount ?

today morning my ub usage was rs139/-but now it has come down to rs113/-,a reduction of rs26/-.but i should get waiver of another rs50/- if it is actually so.actually first day the increase was rs 26 and the next day it was rs50.are they waiving the charges of one day at a time?

please dont rely on UB amounts. adjustments are done only in the bills. wait and see ur next bill.

early morning my unbilled usage was showing as Rs.281 and some paise,but now its showing as Rs.135.

Looks like Amit Jain is right in saying that rcom has waived off the wap charges or should i say that our petitions and letters are working atleast to the extent of getting our unbilled amount back to normal.

Any members here who has observed changes in their unbilled amount ?

@prathod

u r correct ....rcom has waived off the charges ....this is my personal exp also......yestarday night i chked my UB it was smethin 256 Rs ..so i comlianed on *333

and asked clarification for the same ..but to my shock .... :confuse: CC told me tht my UB is 97 Rs only ....den i told do confirm once again ,.....

he repeatedly told its jus 97 Rs only ......

den i msg UNBILL to 51234 .... i got UB as 256 again ......

& now jus i msg again UB to 51234 it say 97 Rs only ......so i think rcom is wavieng off wap charges ........ITS GOOD if dey are doin so....

Rgds,

Chintan

please dont rely on UB amounts. adjustments are done only in the bills. wait and see ur next bill.

Adjustments will not be done.

Adjustment and Waiver are too different things.

Adjustment maeans - First charging and then giving some adjustment in form of waiver to waive charges.

Waiver - Ignoring the charges which were charged earlier.

So it will not reflect in Bill to.

So guys does it mean that i can restart using free wap since i'm in DAPO?? waiting for reply :)

No Boss,

Now two things have been seperated.

1 . Rworld

2. Wap Browsing.

Tii 8th July, Above mentioned were one head only.

Now Rcomm will introduce some Wap Browsing Packs in near future.

Means they are finding ways to satisfy their greed and stripping customers.

What makes WAP browsing expensive? And whats so great in their own RWORLD content?

they had plans to earn more profit from their rworld contents. but their memberships L1,L4 etc.. for unlimited browsing made customers to use rworld contents very less than reliance expected.

few examples are

irctc introduced free mobile application, but they said it will not support cdma handsets because it will affect the railway application already available in rworld which is a paid service. (actually the application was supporting cdma)

the same story with ICICI imobile application, they are not supporting cdma

yahoo go etc.. all these will affect the paid application usage in rworld

reliance have requested most of the application makers not to support cdma for free service and make all application as paid service in rworld..

Perfect... in other words RCom is requesting their customers to junk CDMA and go GSM... ^_^

^^^

Very correct Raccoon, actually it seems that Reliance now a days is making the platform for its forthcoming GSM services. But this kind of tactics from Reliance is no good at all.

Regards.

They think Reliance CDMA customers will shift to Reliance GSM....Fools.

If one has to shift to GSM, why should he/she go for reliance again. There are better, experienced and established players in the field.

Regards

MG

^^^

Very true my dear Mukesh Bhai.

And by the time Reliance starts providing GSM services, their would be new entrants / operators too, from whom subscribers could think to take the services.

Regards.

lets see if tata's virgin mobile can offer some good plans for 6265/6275 cdma users in the near future. they can actually utilize this opportunity to pull reliance customers...

i got reply from service assurance cell

-----------------------------------------------------

Dear Customer,

With reference to your mail regarding your Reliance Mobile number 9344102060, please note that your request is logged as Service Request ID 72546840. We have escalated the same to the concerned department and will respond to you in next three business working days.

And my reply

---------------------------------------

I am just asking to clarify my doubt on network charges. I don't understand why you need 3 business days to respond. My mail is escalating/forwarding from one department to another for the last 3 days and no one is able to clarify what is the actual network charges.

--

Regards,

Ramesh Amala Srinivasan