Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Reliance Mobile Internet Data Plan Introduced Wef 7th Dec 2008

I am not able to use opera mini for the last few hours where as rworld is working,hope reliance people have not stopped it

can someone check and post here if its working

Yes IT'S perfectly working for me.sometimes this happens.just switch off and switch on your phone.most probably it will work.

was working yesterday. havent used since the last few hours.

Edited by tanveer

was working yesterday. havent used since the last few hours.

they seem to have launched Mobile Internet Data plans, like airtel's mobile office or vodafone's connect. Need to subscribe to the plan to access opera mini and other sites.....

Yes IT'S perfectly working for me.sometimes this happens.just switch off and switch on your phone.most probably it will work.

tried switching on and off the phone still not working,response from any Mumbai user please

yeah. not working for me either. I dont understand this business of charging 99 as rental and then 5p for 10kb.

Waiting for a workaround, hetal sadik help.

mine is still working fine.all are talking about mobile internet plan.can comebody tell the source of the info?i have searched everywhere,but could not find.

^^^

My dear Sitansu, one of the member here told about the new forthcoming Mobile Internet Plans from Reliance. They are 99/- and 199/- for limited usage.

Regards.

I am getting error and asking me to subscribe to RWORLD INTERNET ACCESS Membership Plan.

I hv just enquired from customer care details are:

Zero Rental: No WAP INTERNET Access.

99 Rental: 20 MB Free + 10P /10KB (5p each for internet & Network Acces)

199Rental: 100 MB Free + 10P /10KB (5p each for internet & Network Acces)

Still i am able to access rim web through opera mini.but just now i say in r world > more services > mobile internet ;from 10th dec 08 data plans for mobile internet are applicable.those are Rs199/100 mb and Rs99/20 mb(30 days renewable).network usage charges apply.the charges for the two plans are understandable.but what for the network usage charge?no other operator charges for network usage while browsing mobile internet.for every mb of browsing we have to shell out Rs5 extra.isn't it looting by reliance.i appeal everybody to show the examplery unity we have shown in the recent past and complain to everybody possible.i hope this time also we shall who.

^^^

Yes my dear Sitansu, this is really looting by Reliance.

Now for L1 plan users their's a big problem as they now can't browse unlimited with Rworld.

Something has to be done my dear friends.

This time we will have to send a petition to Amar Singh :rofl_200:

BTW,can we use opera mini using Tata Indicom ?

Planning to change the pri of my nokia 6275 from reliance to tata.

In addition to rental u r charged for network usage + Mobile Internet usage for an amount of 5p/10KB.

I hv just enquired from customer care details are:

Zero Rental: No WAP INTERNET Access.

99 Rental: 20 MB Free + 10P /10KB (5p each for internet & Network Acces)

199Rental: 100 MB Free + 10P /10KB (5p each for internet & Network Acces)

As per web site details are:

Zero Rental: R-world access charges 5P /10KB+ R-world access charges for each item + No WAP INTERNET Access.

99 Rental: R-world access charges 5P /10KB+ R-world access charges for each item + (20 MB Free + 5P /10KB (for internet Access) + Browsing/Streaming allowed. Content Download NOT possible).

199Rental: R-world access charges 5P /10KB+ R-world access charges for each item + (100 MB Free + 5P /10KB (for internet Access) + Browsing/Streaming & Content Download possible).

Quit reliance that is one solution . Airtel seems to be more ethical. Recently they too revised internet charges but they said new charges for postpaid will be applicable only if customers request.

Now I want to convert my HTC S720 to VIRGIN. Not interested in Reliance any more.

Now I want to convert my HTC S720 to VIRGIN. Not interested in Reliance any more.

this time around, they seem to have added a link which showcase subscription status with plan details and data consumed while browsing internet....

interesting tool, god knows wats next......

For L4 & DAPO Network Usage charges (5P/10KB) do not apply.

Not sure abt L1.

Is L1=DAPO?

Interestingly i am still able to browse using opera mini.but when i tried to open a site from the worldb native browser the site didn't open.instead a message to subscribe a mobile internet data plan appeared.inside via i clicked the status of subscription and it said that i haven't subscribed to any plan yet.their website says that without subscribing to a plan one will not be able to browse.even some members have also mentioned about having received the same message to subscribe a plan aven while using opera mini.but i am still able to browse with opera.friends please share your experience.

L1 is the default plan where 5p per 18 kb.what about thing opera in tata network?what will be the charges for that?if anybody knows please enlighten me.

Time to leave Reliance and move to Any GSM Operators

Hetal Bhai pls help me to convert my HTC S720 to Virgin. pls save my Rs 18,000/-

Use QPST, load PRL and tata parameters, go to tata and get activated.