Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sougatadc

Htc Touch Dialer Skins

Here are few cab files which can change the dial pad backgrounds. Change the look according to your mood. However, one cab file will be installed at a time. You cannot install all the files and select the dialer skin from a drop-down menu. I've kept the files in the storage card and installed one of them in the card itself. After installation, you will be required to soft-reset the phone. If you want to change another skin, the earlier will be erased and new one will be installed.

Here is the rapidshare link where I uploaded the skins.

http://rapidshare.com/files/129379419/Dialer_Skins.rar.html

post-28928-1215955744.jpg

post-28928-1215955753.jpg

post-28928-1215955768.jpg

post-28928-1215955776.jpg

post-28928-1215955784.jpg

post-28928-1215955792.jpg

post-28928-1215955801.jpg

post-28928-1215955809.jpg

post-28928-1215955817.jpg

post-28928-1215955826.jpg

^^^

Its really a good collection my dear friend.

Regards.

Thanks a lot, my dear Kamal.

After 36 views, you are the one who bothered to reply. I don't think none of those who viewed the topic, downloaded the skins and tried, but there was no reply.

However, I could not upload the cab files directly into the post as it allows less than 500KB of attachment. So, there is no way I could know how many of my friends are downloading the skins. I wonder how Sanjeev Sharma could attach the rar file of SPB Phone Plus that day, which is more than 1.5MB of size?

Kamal, would you mind replying on this count? I want bigger attachments, so that I can share good applications directly.

^^^

@Saugata

My dear friend, actually it is everyone's moral duty to appreciate the good things in the forum or in personal life too. I liked your collection, so I appreciated the same.

Secondly, the attachment limit is 1 MB for all members. Its not 500 KB.

I think Arun has increased recently the attachment limit for all members to 2 MB. But I'm not sure.

And if you still getting only Half MB of attachment limit than you must PM to Arun and request him to do the needful.

Regards.

^^^

@Saugata

My dear friend, actually it is everyone's moral duty to appreciate the good things in the forum or in personal life too. I liked your collection, so I appreciated the same.

I think Arun has increased recently the attachment limit for all members to 2 MB. But I'm not sure.

And if you still getting only Half MB of attachment limit than you must PM to Arun and request him to do the needful.

Regards.

Yes, I'm still getting 500KB attachment limit. At least, it shows that the `Max single upload size: 500KB' is there. When I wanted the screen shot of my browser (the image is 969KB), it showed the message - Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space. But on Call blocking software thread in HTC/ UTStarcom/ Audiovox, Sanjeev Sharma could attach a file which was 1.34MB.

@ Sougata, the dialer skins are really good. Haven't had the time to instal them, but from the pictures they rock B)

Dear Sougata

Thanks for great looking Dialer Skins. :)

Regards

MG

Nice dialers. I dont use them though, I'm running on default diamond theme :)

Thanks for the upload

@dkaile: Bro I came across a dialer skin that just might suit your avataar! haha

Check this out..

post-13740-1216021198_thumb.jpg post-13740-1216021219_thumb.jpg

Let me know if you (or anybody else) wants this dialer skin, I'll email it or upload it to rapidshare for ya lol

^^^

@Saugata

Regards.

Yes, I'm still getting 500KB attachment limit. At least, it shows that the `Max single upload size: 500KB' is there. When I wanted the screen shot of my browser (the image is 969KB), it showed the message - Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space. But on Call blocking software thread in HTC/ UTStarcom/ Audiovox, Sanjeev Sharma could attach a file which was 1.34MB.

Are Dada, good job. I'm also waiting for your post about Iphone theme for Touch 6900.

Definitely you can share this size issue with Arun and you will be able to upload under 2mb as currently it's showing me Max. single upload size: 1.95MB below the UPLOAD button.

Trust your WAP/Internet connection is working now.

Have you cracked the Resco Explorer2008 v7.02 ?

Today I also got Sudoku Touch v1.0 version with full version so if you are interested I will attach it in next post.

breg,

S@N

send sudoku

Thanks Anupe and Sougata.

I just wanted to search for a good dialer like the original sprint one, where we can dial from the touch screen itself as there is no call key on the dialler and we have to use the hardware key to dial. It is not possible from the Hetals G Rom Dialler. Any clues for that...

@Dhiraj

Use hetals new rom

@vijay

even on hetal's new rom (see link http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=12511# picture no.3 in 2nd row) there is no call key on the dialler and we have to press the hardware call key to dial. Or is there something I am not understanding. I want to call from the Dialer screen from Touchscreen itself and not by hardware call key. If somebody could clarify.

@Dhiraj

Ok i understand but now i am on sprint original rom it is better for me. So i cannot help about this yaar.

send sudoku

Hi,

Please download the attached file "Resco.Sudoku.Touch.v1.0.rar". I've attached both setup file "Sudokutouch_p.exe" and "Sudokutouch_p_arm.cab" so you can decide how you want to installed it. Once you install this trial version you need to copy the third attached file "Sudoku Touch.exe" from your computer and replace it with installed file under your PPC Program folder (eg. if you have selected your Storage card during Installation then you need to paste this file under Storage Card -> Program Files -> Resco -> Sudoku Touch folder.

Now you can check this program under Games folder and after checking the REGISTERED version you can also check your smile :Contento:

One more thing I would like to mention, I found your request as an Order "send sudoku !!!" I got scared after reading it and posted the required file immediately. :rolleyes:

breg

S@N

Resco.Sudoku.Touch.v1.0.rar

Edited by s4sanju

Thanks

Sanjeev