Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mdhussain

Please Help Me With Nokia 2112

Hi there,

My NOKIA 2112 is suffering from signal problem. When ever i want to make call as soon as i press "Call" button after "Calling...." for long time then the message it gives

"Call Failed". I get the message "call dropped" while i'm on call or sometimes "signal faded call was lost". This problem is round the clock and in all the areas of my city Hyderabad. Once i tried my SIM card through other Reliance phones to my surprise it is working fine... Although my Handset is not damaged neither it has any hardware problem. Could any body of us help me with the CDMA settings for NOKIA 2112? Basically i'm looking for codes for something called

Primary CDMA Channel A = ?

Secondary CDMA Channel A = ?

Primary CDMA Channel B = ?

Secondary CDMA Channel B = ?

These are three digit codes....

If somebody has got someother suggestions you are most welcome to suggest... but please help me out!! I don't want to go out of CDMA community.

Edited by mdhussain

You have reliance connection with ruim based then all nam setting in the ruim card no need to change

You have reliance connection with ruim based then all nam setting in the ruim card no need to change

Guys i tried with other Ruim Card but the seeting which i changed with my card doesnt change with the replacement of the card. There is default Channels for Nokia CDMA models. if any body is having Nokia Reliance or TATA CDMA. Press *3001#12345# and go to NAM settings put the seetings and tell me the Channels A and B pri and Sec from your hand set.