Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Anupe

Need Resolution: How To Send Business Card

Unlike the Symbian platforms where you have the option of texting or beaming (using bluethooth) your contacts as business cards to somebody else who wants the same info from your contacts list, the only option on Windows Mobile is to beam it via bluetooth. Is there a method to send out contact info from your address book in the form of a business card through SMS?

@Anupe

When we send business card through sms it was treated as MMS and in touch and mogul reliance not supported mms setting.

Business card format SMS has pre fixes like //SCKL23F4BEGIN:VCARDVERSION XXXX etc. due These prefixes SMS are discareded in system. CDMA messaging is not as matured as GSM and again it is controlled a lot by operator.

Business card format SMS has pre fixes like //SCKL23F4BEGIN:VCARDVERSION XXXX etc. due These prefixes SMS are discareded in system. CDMA messaging is not as matured as GSM and again it is controlled a lot by operator.

But the option to send business card in SMS format is there in Nokia 6265, boss.

Thanks for the help guys. I've resolved the issue by using a software that lets you send contact info from your phonebook as sms text to any other person.

I have uploaded the software and c**** in the Techie Enclave section under the softwares thread with a short detail on how to use it :)

please tell the proper name of software or give the exact link from where we can download.

i am not able to find it under technical discussion sub forum.

please tell the proper name of software or give the exact link from where we can download.

i am not able to find it under technical discussion sub forum.

Look at my post in the thread" Request For C****s And K**gens For Ppc Softwares., Windows 5":

The Link is here

Use SunnySoft vcard :)

cheers

karki

Thanks karki!! :D

Use SunnySoft vcard :)

cheers

karki

when i install sunnysoft vcard all my sms are blocked... they are shown as sent but never reach destination.

suggest some alternative...

also the link posted by anupe is not working.

please check.

@ Deepak: That link is to a post in the Techie Enclave where I've posted the file. I just checked the link once again. Its working fine.

Edited by Anupe

Dear Anupe,

Maybe that link (Techie Enclave) for few privileged members which unfortunately most of us cannot access. I tried it yesterday and after reading ur post today but cannot access.

Regards

MG

@ Deepak: That link is to a post in the Techie Enclave where I've posted the file. I just checked the link once again. Its working fine.

sorry guys, that file I uploaded contains a keyg** and I didnt think it was proper to post that sort of a file in the normal forum threads.

Its too small a file to upload on rapidshare, if anybody has other suggestions on how to pass it around please let me know, or I'll mail it to you