Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mdhussain

Please Help Me Choose My Nokia

Hi all,

I've decided to go for new Nokia and my budget is around 12K - 13K. I'm inclined towards Nokia 6265 but I was told that mechanical slider type and flap type models has not proved great durability as of yet. Is it true? Which Handset should i go for? I want great durability with fully featured handset.

No doubt i can forgo my choice for durability.

Advise please.

Thanks

Hussain.

Hi all,

I've decided to go for new Nokia and my budget is around 12K - 13K. I'm inclined towards Nokia 6265 but I was told that mechanical slider type and flap type models has not proved great durability as of yet. Is it true? Which Handset should i go for? I want great durability with fully featured handset.

Advise please.

Thanks

Hussain.

Hi,

Here, Nokia 6265 is a better choice according to me. I am using 6265 from the day it has been released. It is doing well and for almost 3 years I am using 6265. But, better compare 6275 and 6265 and then purchase. Coz, I didnt liked the conventional model coz of which I went for sliding type. But yes, may be after 2 yrs, you might have to change the powerstrip which is around 1000 Rs. But rest are very gud.

But, so far the price of 6265 has not reduced from 16K (I think still it is 16K). If you are concerned about pricing, you can go for 6275. Both of them has similar facilities. but, slider on - 6265 is a bit trendy and bulky. Battery backup is very good in 6265. Memory card, from specifications, u can put upto 1GB. But, it is supporting upto 2GB, which I am using for the past 3 years.

Also, unlike other GSM counterparts and other CDMA models, if memory goes near to its limit, this mobile didnt showed any slowdown in operation. Other model I am sure that if we put a memory card of 1GB and if the data nears 900MB, mobile will start slowing down. But that is not the case with 6265. I donno abt 6275. :GirandoOjos:

@Hussain

My dear friend, Nokia 6275 could be a better choice and its priced below 10K. Nokia 6275 is a feature rich handset.

Their always been a risk for having problems in slider type models in the future as you use the handset. But their isn't any problem for Flat / Candy Bar type models.

Regards.

If u going some higher handsets go to htc sprint mogul it is available from sadikbhai Mogul is good handsets compare to nokia 6275 it is window mobile handsets

Nokia CDMA has pathatic service support. Please keep this in mind. I have two worst experiences, My Nokia 6155 has broken hinge, they charged me Rs. 1300 and 26 days. My senior directors Nokia 2865 within less than a year, its ear piece replaced. It was not replaced by Nokia because they asked for 15-20 days and Rs. 800 so I got it replaced after market repairer, who charged 200 bucks and 10 minutes.

Now its in search network mode, they are asking for Rs. 1500 and again atleast 3 weeks.

Nokia handsets are worst quality in CDMA, fragile and unreliable.

Hi all,

Advise please.

Thanks

Hussain.

^^^ to an extent, true...

but still nokia rules the indian market.. for the gsm ones, and cdma is slowly going towards the chinese handsets... i would suggest you go for palm/htc ones from reliance or from our very own entrepreuner, sadik....

the choice is urs.

cheers.. :)

I have been using a Nokia 6275 with a tata connection for almost a year now, I should say its a great phone, No idea about Nokia 6265

My 6265 almost 2 years old now, but has started giving a lot of problems since the last 4 - 5 months. I will vouch for kshah's, vijay malhotra's and greatest's views on Nokia and its ASCs.

Add a couple of thousands to your budget and get HTC 6800 or Palm Treo 755p. You will never regret your decision. And now sadikbhai is offering some goodies as well. Contact him and go ahead.

I have been using 6275 since 1 year. Till now no problem working very fine. Its a feature rich phone. I am very satisfied

My 6265 almost 2 years old now, but has started giving a lot of problems since the last 4 - 5 months. I will vouch for kshah's, vijay malhotra's and greatest's views on Nokia and its ASCs.

Add a couple of thousands to your budget and get HTC 6800 or Palm Treo 755p. You will never regret your decision. And now sadikbhai is offering some goodies as well. Contact him and go ahead.

Dear Kumaar,

I'm very new to this forum. I don't know who is Sadik bhai and what is "HTC 6800 or Palm Treo 755p". Also if possible please let me know the stores/shops from where can i get this "HTC 6800 or Palm Treo 755p". Ist it available in my city Hyderabad? I want to know more about HTC could anybody here please post link or copy its description. I want to know this HTC thing right from the scratch.

Thanks a lot to all!!

-Hussain.