Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Asit

Joint Venture Between Rcom & Rimweb?

I don't know whether it has been discussed earlier or not, but today it strikes my mind and I am putting it here.

The idea is to approach RCom to provide access to their network for our admins & moderators, like their CC executives (who cannot help you in ur first request or simply say our system is in the process of upgradation, plz call later) or like the web world peoples.

This facility will provide our admins/mods to help people first than their CCEs, and also we will know the exact matters going on with RCom. We can also directly contact RCom regarding conflicts (like the recent one : WAP charges).

However the major profit will be for RCom for this affiliation process by getting user reviews about their services, like the present one WAP charges, which is later waived up after getting a lot of complains from us.

Although I know their are a huge number of members here who are working with RCom, but still I think it will be interesting.

I may be wrong, but it strikes to my mind & I put it here.

So admins/mods if anything is wrong here then plz delete it.

^^^

Nothing wrong in your views here.

Only thing is RCOM may not allow any outsiders to access their networks etc. These are all top secret, much bigger than even the 123 agreement. he he he.

Forget it.

^^^

Nothing wrong in your views here.

Only thing is RCOM may not allow any outsiders to access their networks etc. These are all top secret, much bigger than even the 123 agreement. he he he.

Forget it.

Rightly said Mr. Shah.

Transparency will be affected, which will bring RCom's cheating to public.

Instead of RCom giving Rimweb mods access (which is difficult as we would be outsiders), it would be good if one of our members could get into Rcom as an employee and have access to vital information (we plant our mole there :) ). Or we rope in RCom employees to get into rimweb (We buy out a mole, for free, of course) ^_^

This way Rimweb could start increasing its clout or influence. A big step towards becoming a powerful organization

Good idea but the fact is to become responsive, one just need to keep eye and ears open. Reliance is keeping its mouth more open than eyes and ears.

Also imparting good training and empowerment. Most Indian companies lacks in empowerment. Because we inherit British roots more than Britishers.

Forget it.

Right, they aren't even going to respond to such a request.

Forget it.

Arunji, lets give it a try first. We may face failure, but try karne mein kya problem hai.....

Haan not presently, but still we got a chance, and offcourse the motto of our forum is : "to provide a platform for all Reliance Mobile users to discuss/share their experiences, grievances, etc., and to share their knowledge with other users of Reliance Mobile in an efficient and interactive manner." (quoted from the main page).

And we are doing it successfully for the last 5 years. We have also more than 25000 members with more than 10000 posts.

We have allmost discussed everything related to RCom here. Even I am sure both the Amabnis perhaps have no knowledge about our forum.

So lets try first.

Asit, It is going to be impossible.

Because the things that we discuss in many of these topics is against the norms of Reliance. And if we do everything only as per Reliance guidelines, then what is the need of having such a forum - It amounts to absence of freedom of speech.

This forum stands for Freedom to discuss even those things that Reliance considers as taboo, because it is only concerned with fleecing money and not in the true interests of its customers.

Even I am sure both the Amabnis perhaps have no knowledge about our forum.

Arun told me some years back that Anil Ambani Ji has accessed this Rimweb.in

^^^

They should be aware of this forum and also they may be taking an active interest also by daily going through it. Maybe they get ideas from here itself.....

Arun told me some years back that Anil Ambani Ji has accessed this Rimweb.in

^^^

My dear friends, it might be possible that Anil Ji, might be accessing our beloved Rimweb daily now. :P

@Asit

My dear friend, your idea is definetely good, but it seems to be impossible that Reliance could give us the access of their ISO Certified systems. :rolleyes:

Regards.

Asit, It is going to be impossible.

Because the things that we discuss in many of these topics is against the norms of Reliance. And if we do everything only as per Reliance guidelines, then what is the need of having such a forum - It amounts to absence of freedom of speech.

This forum stands for Freedom to discuss even those things that Reliance considers as taboo, because it is only concerned with fleecing money and not in the true interests of its customers.

Dhiraj I am not telling to transfer the ownership of RIMWeb to RCom. What I mean is that RCom may provide access to our admins/mods to their network, as a result people can get help quickly and clearly compared to their CCEs.

And what type of topics we are discussing which are against the norms of Reliance?

We are not clonning their RUIMs. If I am right nothing is illegal here.

Ya offcourse, Kamal may be right that RCom willnot give access to their ISO Certified systems, as, if I am right, it will be against ISO certification.

Edited by dhenkuu

^^^

The only thing that can be possible my dear Asit, would be that Reliance could forward its latest information about Tariff Plans, Charges, Offers, Initiatives, etc to our beloved Rimweb through E-Mails. But this too seems to be difficult.

Actually they will not give access even to Admin / Mods of Rimweb. As it is against the policy of the company and may be against the law also. As their could be some security threats too.

But as it is rightly said, that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD. So why can't this too be.

WHERE THEIR IS A WILL, THEIR IS A WAY.

Lets make impossible to I-M-POSSIBLE alltogether.

Regards.

But as it is rightly said, that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD. So why can't this too be.

WHERE THEIR IS A WILL, THEIR IS A WAY.

Lets make impossible to I-M-POSSIBLE alltogether.

Yes, another one. Lets give it a try.

If anyone else is supporting us, plz post your comments.

My dear friends, it might be possible that Anil Ji, might be accessing our beloved Rimweb daily now. :P

Fat chance!!! Hes too busy counting the moolah he loots from you guys...

And do you really think RCom would be such a mess if he is really taking the intrest to go thru this forum???

Giving access to Reliance Networks and Systems is not too easy.

Only Customer Care, Reliance World and Reliance Mobile Store have access to Reliance Network and Systems.

Only Customer Care, Reliance World and Reliance Mobile Store have access to Reliance Network and Systems.

^^^

But dear member, I think that Reliance Mobile Store, doesn't have the full access to Reliance Network and Systems. They only have partial access. By partial access I mean, that they still don't have access to decision making Portals in the systems.

But still I'm not 100% sure about this.

Regards.

^^^

But dear member, I think that Reliance Mobile Store, doesn't have the full access to Reliance Network and Systems. They only have partial access. By partial access I mean, that they still don't have access to decision making Portals in the systems.

But still I'm not 100% sure about this.

Regards.

Kamalji you are right. Here we have two outlets, one is Web Wolrd Express dealing only with Postpaid consumers, and another is the office for Prepaid consumers, where they cannot use the portal for information regarding any customer. They can only access the portal for the consumers they have added. Even one consumer resides abroad and if seeks help of that Prepaid office, they cannot help him.

Web Wolrd Express dealing only with Postpaid consumers, and another is the office for Prepaid consumers, where they cannot use the portal for information regarding any customer.

This is totally wrong, There are no different offices for Prepaid and Postpaid Consumers, Just checked at Rcom.co.in.

What are Decision Making Portals? Can anyone explain with e.g.

What are Decision Making Portals? Can anyone explain with e.g.

^^^

Dear Member, this is not the right place for such kind of discussions as it may lead this thread to off topic.

Definetely in the near future we definetely tell you about the Decision Making Portals with enough examples. Or you can say we will provide you the full encyclopedia for Decision Making Portals in General Chat Forum. But not here.

Regards.

Web Wolrd Express dealing only with Postpaid consumers, and another is the office for Prepaid consumers, where they cannot use the portal for information regarding any customer.

This is totally wrong, There are no different offices for Prepaid and Postpaid Consumers, Just checked at Rcom.co.in.

Amit why should I told lie? It is true.

The prepaid office is not from RCom, but by the Local distributor. So it will not be available in their website.

Although I have seen that they are accessing RCom portal from their end. The guy there told me that earlier they had access To RCom portal like the Web World pepoles do, but after a period their use is restricted only to the consumers they are dealing with.

^^^^

There are many topics that we are discussing which is not acceptable to Reliance. Even if we are helping people to unlock their LG Phones , that is illegal/against the norms according to reliance. Even if you are discussing one topic of any broken into software, that is against the norms of Reliance. Even if you are downloading any MP3 song (most of which are copyrighted) into your phone, that is ILLEGAL.

Forget it.

Arunji, lets give it a try first. We may face failure, but try karne mein kya problem hai.....

Haan not presently, but still we got a chance, and offcourse the motto of our forum is : "to provide a platform for all Reliance Mobile users to discuss/share their experiences, grievances, etc., and to share their knowledge with other users of Reliance Mobile in an efficient and interactive manner." (quoted from the main page).

And we are doing it successfully for the last 5 years. We have also more than 25000 members with more than 10000 posts.

We have allmost discussed everything related to RCom here. Even I am sure both the Amabnis perhaps have no knowledge about our forum.

So lets try first.

I don't know about ambanis, but utstar has info about this forum. I got into this forum with info from them.

Where in UTSTAR ? :o