Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
satish babu

New 2938 (g+c) Handset From Coolpad

where it is written that its configured with both rworld and rconnect

^^^

My dear friend, Reliance itself is selling the Coolpad Mobiles, so their are high chances for pre-configuration of Rworld and Rconnect in these mobiles.

Regards.

im from coolpad company and im the testing engineer for this project...we have been developing the r- world and r- connect from last one month..and already we have reached the final stage of testing..

im from coolpad company and im the testing engineer for this project...we have been developing the r- world and r- connect from last one month..and already we have reached the final stage of testing..

What abt the PRice??????????????????

^^^

@Satish

My dear friend, does the Gsm & Cdma sims works at the same time in this handset or we have to switch over them one by one ?

Regards.

indeed thats great man a cool handset for cool ppl!...

Is this available in Bangalore?

Also, why does the AD say Living-CDMA & working-GSM ?

This topic itself is worth starting a new thread.

U can get a mogul for a fraction of cost more, and its way too much more powerful for this handset.... Even Treo will beat it hands down in overall functionality, unless u require a dual sim handset, then this serves ur purpose, and there also much cheaper options in Spice etc. are available...

I thinik they mean to say..your Official Number - GSM i.e. Working Number and your personal number a CDMA which they called living...

May be i am wrong too...

@ Satish Babu - What is the maximum bandwidth you have experinece on this handset with Reliance Netconnect?

I thinik they mean to say..your Official Number - GSM i.e. Working Number and your personal number a CDMA which they called living...

May be i am wrong too...

^^^

Dear member, I think you are right here.

Regards.

May be i am wrong too...

@ Satish Babu - What is the maximum bandwidth you have experinece on this handset with Reliance Netconnect?

this is equipped with high speed modem and u can demand whatever the bandwidth released by operator

May be i am wrong too...

^^^

Dear member, I think you are right here.

Regards.

He..he..

Of course, theoretically the Ad explains it all.. you both are right.

But my point here was, the advertising agency needs to start thinking beyond work/play concept.

In general, this concept will sell to general public who are happy to combine 2 phones into 1.

But, does a person take 2 phones for work & play respectively?

Majorly, its due to benefits derived from difference in Tariffs/Network coverage/Overall service etc.

Its difficult to change old mobile no's & carry multiple accessories of 2 phones... therefore buy Dual.

Not 9to5 work & 5to9 play !

But my point here was, the advertising agency needs to start thinking beyond work/play concept.

^^^

My dear Jayanth, in India their are different people with different needs and with different mindsets.

Regards.

this is equipped with high speed modem and u can demand whatever the bandwidth released by operator

It supports EVDO for CDMA?

HSDPA for GSM ??

Please mentione class of Edge..

well thts a good thing reliance bringin these handsets to india.... must say get a handset frm US or china is much btter bargain cos RIM tends to Loot customers wen it cum to pricing.... i myself bought a Coolpad 7360 handset far more better than any other mobile phone available =)

well thts a good thing reliance bringin these handsets to india.... must say get a handset frm US or china is much btter bargain cos RIM tends to Loot customers wen it cum to pricing.... i myself bought a Coolpad 7360 handset far more better than any other mobile phone available =)

how is the handset, features, talktime ?? i am looking for cdma+gsm handset

Can i find it in delhi ?

no sir, this model has no such features..

Dear Sathish Babu,

As related to the new warning from our intelligence agencies regarding the IMEI no of chineese mobiles, does coolpad have any related problems with their identity? I think coolpad also imported from China. Also I have some doubt about spice mobiles. I'm using spice C810, and found some serial numbers and software/hardware datas.

Anyway this handset looks perfect. but at least to adopt 3G system on your mobiles. Can you please post full technical specification for the product. I clicked on your link, but it is not working and now I'm searching in yulong.com to find the product. Does coolpad supports Java or Sis?

Santhosh

As related to the new warning from our intelligence agencies regarding the IMEI no of chineese mobiles, does coolpad have any related problems with their identity? I think coolpad also imported from China. Also I have some doubt about spice mobiles. I'm using spice C810, and found some serial numbers and software/hardware datas.

Santhosh

My dear Santhosh, actually Coolpad and Spice, both are reputed manufacturers. So their is no problems to purchase these handsets. They come with proper IMEI numbers, etc.

Regards.

how is the handset, features, talktime ?? i am looking for cdma+gsm handset

Can i find it in delhi ?

2938 will be going to launched in this month and the other models also..model 188 is will be good player in the market as the price is very low (around Rs3750/- gsm+cdma+fm).

regards,

satish babu