Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
unwantedmails

Customer Service On Rworld

I think RIM should have a section on RWorld where you can type your problems, complains, requests and CSRs in their Call Centre could Answer or Act Upon them. This will surely improve Efficiency of CSRs and "ATLEAST I DONT NEED TO TALK TO THE DUMBOS"

-PCOGuy

i completely agree with ya.. i had to face this dumbos many a time saying that their systems are under upgradation .. after they finish up asking up all the details about the owner of the phone...the best thing u can do for getting a good response is write to the chairman's office from the reliance official site.. they even call u back.. what can be even better ?.

Swaroop,

You Really got a call from chairman's office ?

I think we found the Mole - Hey Arun this is the guy from reliance and he is UNDERCOVER trying to get things from this Website.

Because I Cant Imagine that such a service from RIM exists. And also I have never seen someone trying to appreciate RIM's Customer Service/ Response.

Or else Swaroop you are just an Exception.

Regards,

PCOGuy

You Really got a call fromĀ  chairman's office ?

whts so gr8 abt this??

I've always complained to the Chairman's Office to get my problems addressed! and its always helped!

Let me give u the link ... Click here to Contact Chairman's Office

he is UNDERCOVER trying to get things from this Website.

that is the most funniest thing that i have heard from a long time.. if really reliance pays me. i can do that .. wont u ?? . :P ..haha .. LOL....

was just a joke swaroop!!

Secondly, My Conclusion based on the above discussion.

ONLY MR. CHAIRMAN DOES CUSTOMER SERVICE IN RIM :-)

So lets all of us have direct number of Mr. Ambani. "Mukeshbhai Maro Outgoing Band Thaigayo"

the calls are from the secretary of the chairman.. and ofcourse.. mr.ambani doesnt have time to take on all these queries.. but the best thing is that u atleast have some one who gets ur work done fast.. atleast fast and better solutions than those stupid "*333" guys.. who always put u on hold and come up with baffling replies like "our systems are under upgradation".. "we are not able to access the databases" ... "we have registered a complaint and wil call you back".. and blah.. blah..

I agree....complaints to Chairman's Office are mostly attendde unlike calls/mails to *333.

However, my experiance says that in real so called Chairman's Office is just an extension of thier Customer Care department. The guys at Chairman's Office do not give their mobile numbers. It is highly unlikely neither the relaince Chairman or Managing Director have personally any thing to do with Customer Complaints.

Now it has been a long time that MMS is not available on GTran. Even ICICI bank and MCoupons are not available.

I have complained many times to the chairman office but they give simple response of assurance to provide soon but no action is visible till date. To me the action will mean result.

Do you think Reliance will help us or we have to continue like this?

I am now really frustrated with Reliance.

Is there any other link by which we can complain to some higher authority or TRAI or Media-Newspapers or Consumer Court?