Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
parrotred

Palm Centro

I have a palm centro handset with me. I was wondering that if this handset can work on reliance network. It would be nice if somebody can help me.

Thanx

I have a palm centro handset with me. I was wondering that if this handset can work on reliance network. It would be nice if somebody can help me.

Thanx

No it is a cdma handset. I guess it if sprint. My cousin from US had brought it.

It will surely work on tata then. For reliance, wait till the techies on the forum guide you.

Send your handset to Hetal... if he has the time he will surely make a breakthrough!

Centro is possible only on TATA. Not on reliance.

Till now no one knows how to put centro in BL mode. So no solution as of now. I have bricked one centro in process.

kshah

Can you tell me as to which Palm Treo 700p you've got ?

Is it a CDMA or a GSM version ?

^^^

Its CDMA. We have Treo 755P working on reliance and TATA.

kshah

I have 700P, do you want to buy it? YOu just have to do *228.

I must say PALM is really great OS. Only thing is they have not bothered to upgrade it since last 5 years, hence bit out of date for browser and UI. But at the same time its greatness surely because of simple yet most effective UI, I hvae ever seen. Palm is seeing is beliving sort of OS.

sadik bhai & kshah

Thank you both for the quick reply. And accept my apologies for this late reply after asking a question.

I don't think that the Palm Treo 700p (CDMA) & the Palm Treo 755p (CDMA) are R-UIM or C-SIM enabled. So how do you change the parameters for Reliance and Tata quickly ? With the help of a cable I suppose, but that's a tedious process.

So how come you can just do a *228 for activation with a non-Reliance and non-Tata ESN ?

And finally, what is the price of the handsets ?

I need to know if it fits my budget.

And I too love the PalmOS 5.4.9 (Garnet). Have seen it in action before.

kshah

I must say PALM is really great OS. Only thing is they have not bothered to upgrade it since last 5 years, hence bit out of date for browser and UI. But at the same time its greatness surely because of simple yet most effective UI, I hvae ever seen. Palm is seeing is beliving sort of OS.

are you still sellin ur palm?wats its price?

kshah

are you still sellin ur palm?wats its price?

yes.

sadik bhai & kshah

Thank you both for the quick reply. And accept my apologies for this late reply after asking a question.

I don't think that the Palm Treo 700p (CDMA) & the Palm Treo 755p (CDMA) are R-UIM or C-SIM enabled. So how do you change the parameters for Reliance and Tata quickly ? With the help of a cable I suppose, but that's a tedious process.

So how come you can just do a *228 for activation with a non-Reliance and non-Tata ESN ?

And finally, what is the price of the handsets ?

I need to know if it fits my budget.

And I too love the PalmOS 5.4.9 (Garnet). Have seen it in action before.

I can answer you by PM only.

kshah

I have not received any PM from you.

I can buy it only if I have all the relevant information.