Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sumatrix

Urgent Help Required

Am going to post some problems faced by my friends who are using 6265. One of my friends handset just went dead one day.but if he keep the slide closed,it starts workin.and when he slides it open it goes dead.what might be the problem? Another handset is facing a peculiar restart problem.the handset restarts when he uses opera for a duration of ten mins or so continuously.what might be the problem in this case?

^^^

Slider strip, check it with a ASC or the local repairwala.

Yes it's Strip problem only, six months back I replaced it with local repairwala at mumbai who charged me around 600-700 , whereas Nokia gallery quote me around 2000/- so go for local repair only.

Am going to post some problems faced by my friends who are using 6265. One of my friends handset just went dead one day.but if he keep the slide closed,it starts workin.and when he slides it open it goes dead.what might be the problem? Another handset is facing a peculiar restart problem.the handset restarts when he uses opera for a duration of ten mins or so continuously.what might be the problem in this case?

Thanks for the solutions.an any idea or solution for the opera problem?i tried with different versions of opera,they all gave the same prob.an i tried with different handsets of the same model too.they would be fine in the first 3 or 4 uses,but later they wud restart on prolong usage.