Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

thats what WEB BROWSING is a fatal drawback of treo....n i guess it is also expected as the development of this os was stopped longtime back so it stands no chnace of standing in front of todays devices in terms of browsing .......but the os is very very fast and also the touchscreen is very responsive.....having a mogul on my side i could actually make out how much better responsive the touchscreen of treo 755p is ..........

secondly even if u browse thru blazer or through opera mini both lack flash......with skyfire ( flash) mogul just rocks,,,,,,i just like the browsing on it after my iphone....

@Dhiraj:

My hard Disk of pc got crashed.where can i download CRACKING-6888.RAR

@ajit

it has removed it from forum.......... pm me ur email id i will sent it 2u

Rapidshare Link of Cracking 6800 and 6800 Extended Rom folders added...

Edit 8 11-11-2008

Added Pocketrar.cab.zip file - just rename it by removing the .zip in the end and it will work

Set SMS Alert - Messaging: New Text Message Alert as - Alert-Facet, Display Message On Screen ticked, Flash Light for 15 minutes ticked, Vibrate On ticked.

Edited by dkaile

Edit 9

Working TCPMP (Core Player) Added (TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03.CAB.zip)

Hi All,

Please let me know:-

- Has anybody ever tried to use finster Remote desktop on mogul (Application attached);

- Is it possible to send / receive fax from mogul on reliance connection. Any application.

Regards

Tarun

- Why do you want others to experiment on a software that you have obviously searched. Be bold and research it yourself... and post results for others to benefit...

- I dont think fax services are possible on reliance at all...

I would suggest people to keep their mobiles least loaded with only the required softwares so that you dont have to hard reset, because the basic flaw of WM devices is that its registry gets F****D up forever by a bad program even after you uninstall it and sometimes you are left with no choice but to hard reset to recover the smoothness of your handset back...

But that does not mean I discourage people from experimentation, only newbies, I on a personal note have hard reset my handset tens of times... and thats why I learn from my mistakes...

Edited by dkaile

I dont think fax services are possible on reliance at all...

^^^

You are 100% correct my dear Dhiraj Ji. Fax service is not supported by Reliance CDMA.

Regards.

yup .....always try a software on your handset before uploading it here...........if it doesnt work on your device or scerw up your device then y let others also face the trouble.......

whatever i post has been tested by me on my phone ........

also though i agree with dhiraj that u shud not load your phone memory with a load of software or else u cud b in trouble,,,,,,,,,,but the beauty of any os is the third party support it has and when it comes to win mo there is no shotage of apps and games

what i do is i install and run all apps from my memory card .....i have hardly used the phone memory of my mogul.....its almost 90% unused.....all my games r run from memory card .....also whenevr i uninstall a software i make it a point to check my registery and to remove any invalid ntries of the uninstalled programmes........

Edited by mufaddal_km

Dear Dhiraj,

You got me wrong. I ask for help only when I could not do it for myself. In last four months, since when I have purchased mogul, I have done hard reset 4 times and I keep on searching & researching on new softwares. I had tried all the roms available on forum including sprint original rom, which i am enjoying currently. Though you are right that phone should not be overloaded with softwares to get the best performance but there is nothing wrong in having a solution with you for using when required. I had installed and tried to use this software on my mogul, nothing wrong happened with the software or mogul bit i could not understand it technically i.e. how to connect remoetly using Ip address, so why I have asked for help.

Tarun

You didnt elaborate these facts hence the confusion; your question seems a logical one now; As this software is of no use to me personally, maybe some other member or mufaddal (whom I can safely call a big asset to our growing forum, as he goes about testing and posting softwares from god knows where) can test it and let you know; Usually such technical softwares should come with a detailed technical users manual or you can search on web on usage procedure...

Edit 9

When i trying to insTALL THIS software the error message is coming "Installation of TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03.CAB is unsuccessfull" Please help me?

Before installing this i had downloaded a TCPMP-.81 version from web and extracted it to Pocket Pc Program FIles Folder and I tried to open the .exe file from the folder then an error come I dont remeber the message but somethng like refer to developers crash.txt like or something

It worked flawlessly for me. Maybe due to multiple install your registry files got corrupted. Try uninstalling the previous version completely and try again.

bro from what i know if u r getting this error it simply means that while uninstalling some of your files r still not deletd from the phone directories also there must b some invalid entries left in your registery use some registery cleaner and remove this invalid entries before installing any furher

also u can try latest version of core player 1.2.5 from HERE

also i would add one thing watching videos is no fun on mogul due to the video driver issues ......there r a lot of glitches while watching videos .......

also i would add one thing watching videos is no fun on mogul due to the video driver issues ......there r a lot of glitches while watching videos .......

OK. On treo i am able to watch even 720p video (without even downsizing it first) with exceptional quality and no frame drops or audio sync problems. Surprisingly, we'd been struggling to get that done on a small embedded system with a P4 and intel onboard graphics ! - we had to use a nvidia card finally which created size/power problems.

Makes it difficult to decide between the Treo & Mogul. If only the treo had wifi/gps and no internet problems or the Mogul had call recording & good video drivers etc. Maybe the best option is to own both Mogul & Treo like you Mufaddal !

Sorry for posting about Treo in mogul forum; couldn't resist.

I have finally moved to this ROM and I feel it be a LOT better than using a "cooked" ROM. Yes, it will take time to configure everything, but its well worth it. Thanks Dhiraj!!! :rockon:

`well got SKYFIRE beta ......working on my mogul......i m lovin surfing o my mogul with now flash on it........

wow, Skyfire defenitely rocks! :Ohhhh:

Earlier I couldn't use it as it had authentication issues, but works now. BTW don't try to use it with Internet Banking portals since the traffic is routed through SkyFire's proxy server and so it may not be secure.

Edit 9

When i trying to insTALL THIS software the error message is coming "Installation of TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03.CAB is unsuccessfull" Please help me?

Before installing this i had downloaded a TCPMP-.81 version from web and extracted it to Pocket Pc Program FIles Folder and I tried to open the .exe file from the folder then an error come I dont remeber the message but somethng like refer to developers crash.txt like or something

I got the same... and I haven't installed any other version before.

Working TCPMP cab file added; something must have gone wrong while renaming it...

Thanks Arun, nice to know that we can now add cab files directly...

@arun

gr8 now atleast v can post cab files......

@amione

bro i could tell you one thing after using so many phones that phones like treo and mogul arent meant for multimedia ....they r buisness and effeciency powerhouses.....

the resloution of treo is very odd 1:1 .....watching videos is no fun .....but the processor and the os powers make u run video files very smoothely on the contrary in mogul u have a dual processing core but it lacks video drivers as a result or graphic intense application sr suffering .......and there will never b any solution to this

though i would have gone for touch diamond considering its multimedia is too good but then ultimately it runs on the same os like mogul and one thing is dead certain it is the os which determines the overall performance of the phone not the processor speed or video drivers

Hi Guys!

I want to load this ROM on my PPC, but couldn't get it to work. When installing, I get a message that says something like "Invalid File"... I have loaded ROM once before but that was on my PPC 6700 bought from Reliance and it went on fine. Right now, I am doing this on PPC 6800 bought by Sadik. Could it be because of olipro unlocker? If so, I need a working link to download this unlocker. Please help.

Best regards,

Basant

EDIT : I got the link to unlocker. Thanks. I will try this again and will come back if there is a need. Thanks guys!

Edited by basant_jp

@basant

you dont need to load the unlocker again, as the same must have been loaded by Sadikk. It is once in the lifetime process (of the phone) And anyways it is sprint original rom and hence does not require olipro in any case. Olipro is needed only for loading custom roms, but if it is already loaded it will not cause any problems...

Are you following the rom update procedure correctly? as many people have loaded it successfully without any glitch. Kindly check whether the exe file you loaded was properly downloaded from the htc site...

Edited by dkaile

Thanks Dhiraj. I could successfully update ROM today, there however some issues. I did make sure to reset the device before sprint customizations, but I am seeing the roaming sign, and for all calls I receive, I get message saying International roaming - roaming charges may apply - or something.... I thought I should upload the Reliance PRL, but the device is asking for some code for editing service programming...Please help.

Thanks!

Basant