Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

bro if nothing works ui can take a backup ( using sprite or other backup utility ) and just do a hard reset ...

i dont think its an issue with rom

THeres is ANy other way? Hard Reset? Any fix or patch? With sprite what i can backup?

bro if nothing works ui can take a backup ( using sprite or other backup utility ) and just do a hard reset ...

i dont think its an issue with rom

Thanks. THeres is ANy other way? Hard Reset? Any fix or patch? With sprite what i can backup?

well u can try to find other ways ...

or els eif u make your mind just do a hard reset .sprite backup will backup everything including your apps .but i would advise you backup only necessary things

Check if you can receive files from other phones onto your PPC; if so, then it seems to be a pc problem; if not, I would suggest a hard reset will be the best option...

hi guys

i m new to this phone please help me lil bit !

pushmail is activated on ma mobile but i cant use internet explorer please help me out ! i m getting confused !

b4 this phone i didn't used any windows mobile phone so.... i dont have ne idea !

Regards

Shyam

Edited by imshyam

What error are u getting; pls elaborate;

To use you have to press the hardware key on top right (besides the flashing green light); that opens the explorer and use can use it with wi-fi or with reliance mobile world connection but without proxy; dont use rel net connect as it works out to be expensive; I personally use Opera Mobile and have configured that hardware key to open opera mobile rather than IE; you can find all software in the first post or post no. 86;

to configure hardware button, press start-settings-personal-buttons-and assign button2 to opera Mobile 9.5 beta (after installing it, of course)

Hi Dheeraj

1st of all thanx for u r kindly reply !

dude i m getting one error when i m pressing IE -- Dialing #777 sprint -----> can not connect please check u r internet setting's --- >

i clicked on internet setting's ----> Selected Rel mob world as service but there that problem doesn't end !

same problem appears again !

2 ) this mobile can able to run RWorld's Download Phone Book Memory ?

Regards

shyam

But.......

i can proudly say that Mogul on the way of mine Best Mobile Award !

Regards

Shyam

shyam dude, this problem has been discussed many times before friend... you will have to replace (not delete) the HTC_CMGuardian.exe file with a dummy text file by the same name through 3rd party software like Total Commander or Resco Explorer as the default windows explorer doesnt show hidden files; then you will have to delete the Sprint Connection permanently, not before that; complete procedure already laid out in post no. 86; pls read it carefully...

and no, u wont be able to use rworld to download phone directory as that is not compatible with outlook contacts; u can use any other method like transferring contacts as .csv file and importing them into outlook and then sync ur phone through outlook to get those contacts...

Edited by dkaile

i m tired of posting the same solution again and again ....

plz read the htc section ....there has been a detailed guide on how to set up internet connection ..

post here only if u cant follow the guide or u r etting some errors

PS : PLZ DONT ONLY READ THE GUIDE BUT READ THAT ENTIRE THREAD ...U WILL GET ALL YOUR ANSWERS

^^ absolutely correct... @shyam, you will have to read the entire topic form the start... its been made such a way tht newbies to winmob, can easily understand the subject on offer...

Hi Guys !

Please Dont Get frustated ! i m not A Techie but....... whatever i know i like to share it with other !

u know when u dont know any thing that time u will getting confused but.... u wont find the right way so.......then what will u do | ? u will ask the Higher( Knowledge ) People or u will ask a NOOB ?

Please Guys Dont Misunderstand me !

1 more sign ___--__ Help Each Other !

isn't This is our Moto !

Regards

Shyam

Edited by imshyam

Hi Guys !

Please Dont Get frustated ! i m not A Techie but....... whatever i know i like to share it with other !

u know when u dont know any thing that time u will getting confused but.... u wont find the right way so.......then what will u do | ? u will ask the Higher( Knowledge ) People or u will ask a NOOB ?

isn't This is our Moto !

Regards

Shyam

i totally agree with what u say ...but the fact of the matter is all these guides are very simple to follow ...

if after following a guide u cant understand then definately post ur questions here

the problem is when one doesnt search or read the forum properly

anyways hope ur problem is solved if not then ask techies here

Edited by mufaddal_km

Hi Guys !

isn't This is our Moto !

Regards

Shyam

i totally agree with what u say ...but the fact of the matter is all these guides are very simple to follow ...

if after following a guide u cant understand then definately post ur questions here

the problem is when one doesnt search or read the forum properly

anyways hope ur problem is solved if not then ask techies here

Hi @ Dr. Mufaddal

Thanx For Your Compliment !

See if u dont know any thing u have to start from ABCD ....... Z so think that i m lil child in windows mobile !

@Rimwebien's

Guys u know is there any software available to put call's on hold in htc 6800 mogul ? or like waiting Call's ?

please tell me it's very urgent !

@ Dhiraj Thanx Buddy For u r Help !

Regards

Shyam

After following all the steps,both opera and ie are opening the rworld and asking to subscribe to a data plan.no other site is opening.what went wrong?please help.

After following all the steps,both opera and ie are opening the rworld and asking to subscribe to a data plan.no other site is opening.what went wrong?please help.

thats coz rworld requires subscription now ..

did u try uts username and password ..it is still working for me , i havent suscribed to any plan

disable proxy and then use, it wont ask for subscribing...

^^^^

dial ##778# from your phone; you will enter EPST; click edit; enter your SPC (most probably 000000); click ok; click view info; click on M.IP Settings; Click on MIP_MODE; select Edit from Menu; Toggle choice to Simple IP Only; Click OK; Click Menu then OK; It will ask you Press ok to reset the device; click OK; phone will restart; AND YOU ARE DONE...

@ Dhiraj, Mogul rim net connection activation deleting IOTA & Guardian in detail

Thanks Dhiraj , I am using latest Original sprint rom with out customisation run on my Mogul initially was not able to connect to RIM net ...after reading your thread....By changing to "simple IP" in the MIP Mode, of EPST ( as shown in the thread above) , at last I was able to connect to rim net ! Great !! & thanks again for the solution, if you can update the same in your POST #1 of this topic & Anupes Post there in .. it would be of help to other members, as this point is missing there and its the main thread ,also this is the most common problem being faced, Thanks Again

Even i faced the problem of over writting the HTC_CM_ Guardian.exe file...just took Ravjeets help...by using RESCO Explorer 2007 version it will get easily replaced on the Original ROM by a 0 byte dummy file of same name..when you use other editors like, total commander & other versions of Resco exp ( like version 2008) it was not getting updated , only resco exp 2007 worked in replacing the Guardian file on the ROM

again the Problem of IOTA folder being not found..was troubling me ..even though i had not run the sprint customisations ...i felt it was there hiding somewhere.. by using the resco explorer version 2008.. & browse to virtual folders in taht you will find all the files that are still due for running customisations, there you can easily delete it using resco explorer 2008 version (I think it cannot be seen in other earlier resco explorer version (2007 etc.,)..even after doing all settings in the options ... Thanks all

:signthankspin:

Edited by satishdave

The thing was Satish, that enabling simple IP was a part of the unlocking process of mogul and is usually done over there and only after that we update the rom; that is why it was not given in updating rom thing; that in itself (unlocking mogul) is a separate topic altogether... but good suggestion...

Hi All,

Any one has any suggestion for putting the backlight on on the QWERT key board of Mogul when it is slided?

Particularly after this new ROM, I observed that my Key board back light is not working.

Further, can somebody explain me the alarm function?

I do understand the basics...but when click on time for setting alarm the format is HH:MM AM or PM and after that there is a digit from 1 to 12....what are these digits and what's their use?

like for morning 6 alarm it is indicating 6:00 A 1 ... I want to know what 1 signifies in this function.

Thanks

MP

Further, can somebody explain me the alarm function?

I do understand the basics...but when click on time for setting alarm the format is HH:MM AM or PM and after that there is a digit from 1 to 12....what are these digits and what's their use?

like for morning 6 alarm it is indicating 6:00 A 1 ... I want to know what 1 signifies in this function.

Thanks

MP

Can you tell me which is the "Time style" that you have selected under Settings > Regional Settings > Time tab?

I have just checked and the qwerty keyboard light is working JUST FINE with this rom; kindly note that this backlight has got a light sensor and will not come up if ambient life is good; it will automatically come up as soon as the ambient light falls below a auto set level (like in a dark room);

and yes, for the alarm function, I think you have to set the regional settings correctly as mentioned by Arun; it should be time style: h:mm:ss tt; time seperator :; AM/PM symbol should be AM or PM; ALSO SET YOUR TIME ZONE TO +5.30 GMT (Delhi etc.)

Also for displaying Day of the week on the Today tab, I have already suggested the registry tweak in post no. 1 which you can follow....

Edited by dkaile

@ Arun and @Dkalie

Thanks buddy....Time format is reset !

@ Dkalie....

I tried both sensor enable and disabled for Key Board...but no luck...I hope I don't have to send it to HTC Service centre :(

Thanks both!

I have successfully created a dummy guardian file in the total commander itself and copied it to clip board and then pasted it on the guardian file in the windows folder.it successfully over wrote the original one.

well the light sensor on mogul doesnt work properly at times ..

if u read u will find that it is a well known issue with mogul ....the light sensor fails numerous times to lit to the keyboard