Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

Hi,

Since last 3-4 days, I am having a strange issue.

To remove Sprint connection, I followed the method of replacing HTC_CM_Guardian with Total Controller. Further, I kept a copy of HTC_CM_Guardian file on my SD card in case, if I need to reuse it.

It worked fine for about a month or so. However, to my surprise, few days back, suddenly sprint connection popped up in my connections and under windows, the original HTC_CM_Guardina.exe was there. To add to this, the dummy HTC Guardian file on my SD card too was gone. I had to creat it again. Again it worked for couple of days, and y'day again it got replaced by original HTC Guardian file.

I haven't performed any updates of hard reset my phone.

Anyone has any clue? Anyone else experienced such thing?

I have just checked and the qwerty keyboard light is working JUST FINE with this rom; kindly note that this backlight has got a light sensor and will not come up if ambient life is good; it will automatically come up as soon as the ambient light falls below a auto set level (like in a dark room);

Actually it doesn't work in mine either. Since I don't use the keyboard I haven't noticed it before but I saw it now. If you keep your finger over the sensor, the backlight should come up right? It doesn't when I tried. Moreover if I disable/uncheck the option for the auto sensor (Settings > Buttons > Backlight tab), the backlight should show whenever the keyboard slides, but it doesn't for me even when the auto sensor is switched off. It looks like many users are experiencing this issue when I Googled for it.

edit: just saw mufaddal's reply above which echoes the same, but backlight doesn't work at all for me :(

Any luck with QWERTY keyboard light Arun?

I am unable to turn it on. However, when I press CAPS and FUNCTION key the smal LEDs turn on on the top of the keyboard.

@mehulpandya

have u ran a registery cleaner or any similar application ...

i have also encountered this thing several times that all of a sudden the sprint connection use to pop up ...

then i figured out thet when i use to run advance cleanup from sk tools it use to delete all zero byte files whhich included htc guardian dummy file ....

so if by any means or aplication your dummy files get deletd u will get back the original htc guardian file in windows directory and hence u will revert back to default sprint acess point in rom

@mehulpandya

have u ran a registery cleaner or any similar application ...

i have also encountered this thing several times that all of a sudden the sprint connection use to pop up ...

then i figured out thet when i use to run advance cleanup from sk tools it use to delete all zero byte files whhich included htc guardian dummy file ....

so if by any means or aplication your dummy files get deletd u will get back the original htc guardian file in windows directory and hence u will revert back to default sprint acess point in rom

There you go!

I did run SK Tool Lite (Free tuning accessories)!

Thanks mate!

I guess, I will write some things in the blank text document and then rename it to HTC_CM_Guardian.exe so that it is not 0 size.

Cheers!

Dear RIM GURU's

Need your HELP?

can you guys guide how to install this Ryan Mogul's Cricket Titan WM 6.1 ROM NEW Version 1.1 (Heavy) custom ROM on my HTC MOGUL. with all reliance setting and all.

I haven't tried this stuff before so please guide me for it.

^^^ the rom looks beautiful. Does it hang ur device often? Also r u using this in Mogul or Touch? How much Rom is free after installing this ROM?

I am using it on moghul

It does slow up the phone tremendously. Does hang more than usual as well. Wonderful graphics and few good changes as well.

Dear RIM GURU's

Need your HELP?

can you guys guide how to install this Ryan Mogul's Cricket Titan WM 6.1 ROM NEW Version 1.1 (Heavy) custom ROM on my HTC MOGUL. with all reliance setting and all.

I haven't tried this stuff before so please guide me for it.

Dear People,

i Installed the Following ROM on my HTC MOGUL, its working fantastic real smooth. Now the only problem which i am facing is that, I am getting this ROAMING ICON. How do i get rid of it.

Please guide me through it.

Waiting for your Valued Reply.

to get rid of roaming sign just reload prl ...

u have two ways of reloading prl .

either use qpst 2.7 and reload prl ..

or

just copy the prl file to memory card

then dial ##778#

it will ask for msl ...type 000000 or whatever ur spc /msl ( if ur spc/msl has been reverted from 000000 then use bafmsl )

then in epst settings go to prl option and load it from the location on ur memory card

sms "prl" to 53733. Check if this works for you. If not follow Dr. Mufaddal's procedure.

sms "prl" to 53733. Check if this works for you. If not follow Dr. Mufaddal's procedure.

i had tried this sms thing few mnths back but it gave me invalid message error .

it doesnt work for me

i had tried this sms thing few mnths back but it gave me invalid message error .

it doesnt work for me

ya, same for me.

it says Invalid Message error. :Equivocado:

its ok just reload prl ...

it hardly takes a min ..

if u dont have prl ...i will upload it

its ok just reload prl ...

it hardly takes a min ..

if u dont have prl ...i will upload it

Thanks Sirji,

i just got rid of it.

I got my Mogul from Sadikk and got it running on Reliance. I'd hard reset the device and since then am not able to connect to Reliance Mobile world. Tried replacing HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file using Resco 2008 but it tells me that the file cannot be replaced as it is on ROM. :NOTriste::Equivocado::Equivocado:

Phone is dialling default sprint connection all the time and it cannot be deleted also. :Confuso:

Do I need to reinstall the ROM (Current version. 3.56.651)

Please help me out

u dont need to reinstall rom

just do follwoing

use total commander

copy file htc_cm_guardian.exe to windows directory

it will ask to overwrite ..

thats all

now delete sprint settings and reboot

and install relmobileworld/netconnect cab files and u r good to go

Hey Sumit, Dhiraj & Doc..

Will you please explain in detail?

I've downloaded and installed Total commander on my PC.. But I cannot locate my phone's files/directories inside this file explorer (Total commander)..

Will you please explain in detail?

BTW Dhiraj Sir said some different way which seems bit more complicated to me :(

Hi all,

Has any body ever tried to use "SRS WOW HD Audio Drivers" on Mogul with Sprint or other custom ROM. I had listened music on my friend's O2 with these drivers and it gives a superior quality. I searched for these drivers for Mogul on XDA Dev & PPC geeks, downloaded & installed but not successful. Rather it lead to a sound less Mogul. Please let me know if some one in the forum has ever used it.

Regards

Tarun

^^^

these drivers are for devices rrunning on windows 6..

if u run it on 6.1 u will get soundless device

if u want hi quality music on mogul ..then use a2dp

Edited by mufaddal_km

Dear Dr Mufaddal

Thanks ofr the clarification. If I am not wrong, A2DP works with bluetooth stereo headsets. I have never tried any, can you suggest me a good one which I can buy for local vendors in delhi.

Regards

Tarun

^^^

yeah it requires stereo headsets

i have sony ericsson hbh ds220

if u want 2 enjoy good quality music on mogul without a2dp then upscale your audio tracks to 320kbps ...

I have nokia bluetooth headsets i am unable to listen music on this i am only able to use it for call what is the reason behind it????????

is it a2dp