Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

Ruim based Mogul, bought by a guy of Tazakistan from China -

post-18748-1244643624_thumb.jpg

My Current Screen Shots using SPB Shell 3 -

post-18748-1244644077_thumb.jpg

post-18748-1244644097_thumb.jpg

Question asked by Bhavin Shah -

hey, i need some help in starting internet on my phone, specially for emails:

1. how do i connect to internet (kindly provide link in forum)

2. can i use the outlook email on the phone, if yes then can the same be synced with MICROSOFT OUTLOOK on my PC

3. What internet plan is ideal - i have around 100 mails in and out in a day.

4. what is the speed of internet

thanks... sorry for asking this question but i didnt understand the technical language - i need something in layman language...

1. The procedure for connecting internet on HTC 6800 or HTC 6900 (Touch) is absolutely same. So I suggest u read the relevant pasrts in this post for setting up internet - http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...15023&st=85 . U will have to load the 3 reliance cab file and after that follow instructions in Anupes posts (in quotes) to replace HTC_CM Guardian.exe file with a blank dummy file (if that has not already been done by your phone provider). Then delete Sprint default connection. U will find Reliance connections have been created under connections. You can then set your required default connection. You can use Rel Netconnect connection for charges @60p/minute or u can use Reliance Mobile World connection (with or without proxy - try both whichever connects; in my case both are working) for charges @ 10p/10kb download charges.

2. U can use Outlook email on the phone and same can be synced Microsoft Outlook on PC. There must be thousands of posts on the internet for the procedure. Just google around on Microsoft help website or read ur users manual.

3. Reliance has got very ****ty internet plans on prepaid and I dont find any plan ideal. They have introduced 99/- and 199/- but data download charges are extra on both. So I personally use on the go and pay charges as detailed in point 1 above. In postpaid they do have some plans but u will have to contact CC for that.

4. Speed of internet is ok types for general browsing, but dont expect broadband speeds. Max. speed available is 128kbps. Internet on phone is still on 1x network and not on EVDO like through their Broadband USB Modems.

hi... i tried what u said replace guardian, delete sprint and loaded 3 reliance cabs .. dleted IOTA folder also... but still when i try to connect it comes connecting to SPRINT PCS and then error comes "cannot connect for unknown reason.... "" what should i do

i have posted this several times

u need to d two things

first in qpst u need to change mip to simple ip

and u need to replace htc guardian and iota

Question asked by Bhavin Shah -

hey, i need some help in starting internet on my phone, specially for emails:

1. how do i connect to internet (kindly provide link in forum)

2. can i use the outlook email on the phone, if yes then can the same be synced with MICROSOFT OUTLOOK on my PC

3. What internet plan is ideal - i have around 100 mails in and out in a day.

4. what is the speed of internet

thanks... sorry for asking this question but i didnt understand the technical language - i need something in layman language...

1. The procedure for connecting internet on HTC 6800 or HTC 6900 (Touch) is absolutely same. So I suggest u read the relevant pasrts in this post for setting up internet - http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...15023&st=85 . U will have to load the 3 reliance cab file and after that follow instructions in Anupes posts (in quotes) to replace HTC_CM Guardian.exe file with a blank dummy file (if that has not already been done by your phone provider). Then delete Sprint default connection. U will find Reliance connections have been created under connections. You can then set your required default connection. You can use Rel Netconnect connection for charges @60p/minute or u can use Reliance Mobile World connection (with or without proxy - try both whichever connects; in my case both are working) for charges @ 10p/10kb download charges.

2. U can use Outlook email on the phone and same can be synced Microsoft Outlook on PC. There must be thousands of posts on the internet for the procedure. Just google around on Microsoft help website or read ur users manual.

3. Reliance has got very ****ty internet plans on prepaid and I dont find any plan ideal. They have introduced 99/- and 199/- but data download charges are extra on both. So I personally use on the go and pay charges as detailed in point 1 above. In postpaid they do have some plans but u will have to contact CC for that.

4. Speed of internet is ok types for general browsing, but dont expect broadband speeds. Max. speed available is 128kbps. Internet on phone is still on 1x network and not on EVDO like through their Broadband USB Modems.

hi... i tried what u said replace guardian, delete sprint and loaded 3 reliance cabs .. dleted IOTA folder also... but still when i try to connect it comes connecting to SPRINT PCS and then error comes "cannot connect for unknown reason.... "" what should i do

guys need ur help.... i tried updating the ROM -- in middle it stopped and gave ERROR 328.... i dont know what to do... tried updating the rom again but same error.... did soft reset but i juts see red/green/blue/white screen.... pls inform what to do

were you unlocked?

^^^

firstly y were u reinstalling rom ??

ur problem was net connectivity for which u were suppose to use qpst and make mip to simple ip

u r stuck at bootloader here is what u need to do

update rom from memory crad which is formatted in fat 32

the procedure is been posted just serach in this htc section

meanwhile try restarting ur comp

remove battery from mogul for atleast 30 secs reinsert

download and save rom update and then run it .

if this doesnt work then try updtaing from sd card

The sd card has to be less than 2 gb (not sure)

since u r stuck at bootloader u can try a few things before goin ahaed

first disable active sync completely

For disabling activesync, just end these tasks:

Wcesmgr.exe

Wcescomm.exe

Rapimgr.exe

once active sync is diasbled connect ur phone to pc

u will see usb on screen

then start mtty.exe

and run following command "set 16 0"

then reset ( task 8)

or

connect your phone to pc and run titanextbl

if these two doesnt work

then u wil have to load imcokeman hard spl 2.31 from memory card and then run sprint original rom from memory card

titan_exitbl.rar

mtty.rar

Dear All

A few days back i have posted regarding an issue about my phone that is not coming to range whenever the phone goes out of range. And i updated my PRL with Dr. Muffadal supplied and the problem had been solved. But now i face a strange problem that when i gooes out of range after some time the handset come in range it shows full range or 2 to 3 bars. I cant make call when i make a call phone gets hang and i have to reset. OR someone call me after this cant get me "they can hear my callertune" i dont know why this now i am totally dipressed with my mogul and i have to reset to solve this. please provide a solution. Any problem with the QPST settings

Edited by jabir

hello... i tried what u told me to do so from PPC GEEKS... but then in the ROm there is no file name RUU.nBH.... also there is a file named 2.nbh and 1.nbh...

what should i do

Dear All Techies

I am now facing a series of problems with my mogul i dont know what happened to it. I just hard rested the handset a week back to solve some network problem. Also updated the prl

The problems are as follows

1) Some time the phone while receiving or making call i cant hear the other person even he can hear me. To solve this i have to do reset :'(

2) Some times the phone goes out of range and search for range even if it is in average range. :'(

3) Sometimes while recieving a call (At the time of touching answer menu) the phone get hangs, to solve i have to reset :'(

4) Sometimes while making a call (At the time of touching on talk or call button;There will be dailing window showing) phone get hangs i have to reset :'(

5) Also i feel a decrease in range compared to previous usage with the phone :'(

So every day i have to do minimum of 3 reset and maximum of 7 reset. I dont know what to do my handset is working strange. SO please please please help me :sos::help:

^

Jabir, I think yours is the same handset that fell into water; thats why u are facing so many problems; Your hardware has been permanently damaged, it seems... try reinstalling rom and clean hard reset.... maybe that can work... otherwise change ur handset...

few things u can do

1) do a hard reset

2) load sprint original rom i case u r on some custom rom

3) keep apps to minimum

4) if nothing works time to get rid of ur mogul ;)

@tanveer (as per your post no. 310)/anybody else who has tried - kindly post experience of WM 6.5 - is it stable, advantages/disadvantages, good download site/link...

Edited by dkaile

^

Jabir, I think yours is the same handset that fell into water; thats why u are facing so many problems; Your hardware has been permanently damaged, it seems... try reinstalling rom and clean hard reset.... maybe that can work... otherwise change ur handset...

Dear Dkaile

I dont think so that is due to water. Becoz i can work with my phone wholeday without reset when in NAM2 that is TATA. ALso i am now going to check how many days i can go with tata from today onwards. I will post the update i still think it is related to PRL. IF anybody else using mogul in Kerala. I want to know which PRL they are using.

Hi there..

I'd brought my mogul form Saddik and am loving it ....

I want to flash my rom (right now on orignal Sprint I think) with a ROM enabled with TF2D. Any suggestions for the ROM . Also I haven't ever flashed it so can anyone spare time to guide me through the step by step process. Read a lot on ppcgeeks n other forums and now am totally confused..

Thanking you guys in advance for the help

^^^ Just use the ROM Update Utility, its a straight forward process. If you got the Mogul from Sadikk then he should tell you where to get more information as well.

hello... i have managed to start by phone (HTC TOUCH) by loading voguimg.nbh (12mb) file on my sd card and the phone got booted....

but now i see couple of problems, pls help me out

1. on start up ... it shows RADIO - 0, in device information it shows RADIO -0 , PRI/PRl/ESn is blank....

2. the phone if goes on standby mode or i press the power off button (just to switch off the scree) it gets hanged... then i have to soft reset it...

3. i re tried upgrading the ROM... while doing so... it shows current version 1.12, would u like to upgrade to version 3.27, once i click on yes... the upgrading starts... the tracker shows 0%... and then it comes congratulations u have successfully upgraded your ROm... but when i see device information... it still shows the OLD ROM... why is this so?

4. For internet i changed the setting to SIMPLE IP... delete IOTA... loaded the reliance 3 cab files... but still it doesnt work... what should i do now...

i am using ryan mogul windows 6.5 ROM 2.1 light since a month....... the rom is very stable and actually i found it faster than the original sprint rom, even tried the heavy one which is more memory hungry..... it does have high memory usage....... which comes for around 62---68 percent for Heavy version and around 50-- 55 for light one just after booting......making rworld work on the rom was pretty easy, i just deleted the IOTA folder.. im just facing trouble in GPS lock...... guys you can download the rom for xdadevelopers site....under titan section

@tanveer (as per your post no. 310)/anybody else who has tried - kindly post experience of WM 6.5 - is it stable, advantages/disadvantages, good download site/link...

Dear Friends,

I have 3 Query about my mogul??

1) Is there any way to store my messages in Other folder other then draft (like options in Email A/c to creat new folder to store mails)

2) How to forward the sms???

3) Is HTC Mogul Support MMS???? Shock to not see MMS option in Mogul??

Pls Reply

Sameer

• Like 1

hello... i have managed to start by phone (HTC TOUCH) by loading voguimg.nbh (12mb) file on my sd card and the phone got booted....

but now i see couple of problems, pls help me out

1. on start up ... it shows RADIO - 0, in device information it shows RADIO -0 , PRI/PRl/ESn is blank....

2. the phone if goes on standby mode or i press the power off button (just to switch off the scree) it gets hanged... then i have to soft reset it...

3. i re tried upgrading the ROM... while doing so... it shows current version 1.12, would u like to upgrade to version 3.27, once i click on yes... the upgrading starts... the tracker shows 0%... and then it comes congratulations u have successfully upgraded your ROm... but when i see device information... it still shows the OLD ROM... why is this so?

4. For internet i changed the setting to SIMPLE IP... delete IOTA... loaded the reliance 3 cab files... but still it doesnt work... what should i do now...

someone pls reply

:previous:

Strange issue

better look over at ppc geeks or xda forums

u will surely get soemthing over there

I download these from ppcgeeks.

Performance wise I wont say there is a great difference, rather they are memory hungry.

The looks and styles are different and the overall feel is good.

bbsandkm cooks some good roms on ppcgeeks.

If you want 6.1 roms, I would suggest either DCD (4.1.2) or one of the nueroms

Check here for more

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57

The first post here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67673 has the WinMo 6.5 version 21278.

Stable and snappy, give it a shot if you like.

i would like to know sirji , does this 6.5 works with htc touch 6900