Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

^

I doubt very much that you will get any OFFICIAL rom for 6.5 ever for Mogul, though many roms are roaming around on PPCgeeks etc. but their performance is less than satisfactory and the phone becomes sluggish and hangs a lot...

windows 6.5 is still in beta stages

once all betas are over we will have a final built , and only then will sprint and htc release windows phone 6.5 for their handsets

but mogul is an old handset with 64mb ram so sprint might not release for mogul

but they will definately release for diamond and touch pro

Windows Mobile 6.1.x Upgrades and Build Levels.

Currently i am using Windows Mobile 6.1 w/AKU 1.0.2 Build 19208.1.0.2 on my HTC MOGUL.

Is there any update / Latest build designed for HTC MOGUL Winmo 6.1.

Edited by dhullazaran

^^^

ppcgeeks is best place for this kind of stuff

Currently i am using Windows Mobile 6.1 w/AKU 1.0.2 Build 19208.1.0.2 on my HTC MOGUL.

It is very old build. I am on 21014.1.6.0 (i.e. DCD Titan Rom 4.1.2) available on both XDA & PPc Geeks.

^^^

ppcgeeks is best place for this kind of stuff

Hi Dr. Mufaddal,

How did you managed to get google voice no. I had tried and got invitation stating that this service is not available for India and is available for USA only.

Regards

Tarun

^

see the google voice topic; everything has been detailed there... we all have got google voice no. sitting here in India....lol

it took me just 5mins to have my google number

mail me if atall u need help

we all are using google numbers , with free sms in india and outside india ( some numbers dont work )

it took me just 5mins to have my google number

mail me if atall u need help

we all are using google numbers , with free sms in india and outside india ( some numbers dont work )

I too need the tutorial for that. Can you help me please.

try loading a custom rom

make sure ur device is hardspl , if u r a tata user

always remove battery and press power key for 30 seconds to clear partition table fully then only do reflashing i.e. first do hard reset, dont let sprint customisations run; then remove battery, then do reflashing; this will rule out any ram problems... try using ONLY original sprint rom (which I think u are using already) and no custom roms; dont let sprint customisations run on first startup by reseting immediately on seeing the message on screen that sprint customisations will run in 3 seconds; dont add any other programs at all except the original ones in the rom; dont let sms and contacts be over 500; try these few tips for few days and see.... otherwise it may be a hardware issue...

Also let me know if you have made any special changes using cdma workshop or qpst/epst; MIP should be simple and dont make any other changes except those specified in the dummies guide; update prl regularly;

• Like 1

@tanveer

this is the google voice topic where everything is detailed properly - http://www.rimweb.in...le%20voice&st=0

(The US proxy used by me was 66.90.234.124 and port 8080 in Firefox Browser settings...)

My Google Voice No. is 408 692-5193

Edited by dkaile

It is very old build. I am on 21014.1.6.0 (i.e. DCD Titan Rom 4.1.2) available on both XDA & PPc Geeks.

Dear tarun_kabra,

How is the rom performance and can you give me the link to the rom.

waiting for you valued reply.

I had a hardware problem in HTC Mogul & was searching for the

HTC Customer Service Center, HTC Customer Care, after lot of googling i found out these ... so thought it would help some one in need

HTC provides support over Phone, Email and if it still doesn’t help you can walk into any of the customer care centers listed below:

Location Address Telephone

Bangalore

2nd floor, Sunbeam 1/1, Langford (Facing Eagle), Langford Town, Bangalore-560 025 +91-80-22129351,52,415,29,303

Chennai

Old no 258, New no.433, Poonamallee High Road,Aminjikarai , Chennai-600029 +91-44-26640689, 45530332

Kolkata

2 Pippan Street, Kolkata-17, +91-33-22277895

Delhi

B-81, Okhla Industrial Area Phase-II, New Delhi-20 +91+11-26383667,26383671

Mumbai:

Mahajan Compound, Behind Union Bank,LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W),Mumbai -400079 +91-22-65247595;92

Ahmedabad:

210, Pawan Plaza Complex, Nr. Sardar Patel Statue, Naranpura, Ahmedabad-380013 +91-79-27681900,9913128625

Chandigarh:

SCO 355, 1st Floor, Sec-32d, Chandigarh-1600032 +91-172-4663852

Jaipur

17-B, Satya Marg, Nand Puri Market, 22 Godown, Jaipur-302004 +91-141-2210223

Pune:

110, 111 Manish Plaza, NIBM Road, Pune-48 +91-20-40100915,40100900

Hyderabad:

Room No 509, Taramandal Complex, 5-9-13 Saifabad, Hyderabad 500004 +91-40-30283991

Lucknow :

Dayal Chember, 3 way Road, Raja Ram Mohan Rai Marg, Opp.Krishi Bhawan, Lucknow 226001 +91-0522-40628891

Gurgaon :

Shed No. 19, Hartron Complex, SECTOR-18,ELECTRONIC CITY,GURGAON-122015 +91-0124 - 4019869, 2342073

Gauhati:

FFloor,Nilgiri Mansion,Near Satsang Vihar Bus stand, Bangagarh, GS Road, Guwahati-781005 Assam +91-0361-2733012

Meerut :

NICS house,first floor,Bhopal singh Market,Begum Bridge, Meerut (U.P) 250002 +91-121-4005714

Pune :

302, Sanskruti Mantra, Vijaynagar Colony,Sadashivpeth, Pune-41103 +91-20-40100900

• Like 1

Thanks Satish... I had posted that link a few days back.... but with so many topics running around, I myself forgot in which topic I had posted... lol...

Dear tarun_kabra,

How is the rom performance and can you give me the link to the rom.

waiting for you valued reply.

Hi

ROM Performance

- for me it is the best ever rom for titan.

- very clean, no additional softwares apart form office mobile. (no pre installed games, pdf, cyberon voice command, java etc). you can install any software you need on to your memory card having maximum free storage phone memory.

- no need to delete iota settings or replacing HTC_CM guardian file, just install reliance mobile world cab and it will be your default connection as this rom don't have any pre installed carrier files.

- more than 27 mb free memory on boot up after oxios. even after installing almost 25-30 softwares (e.g. tcpmp, spb pocket plus, resco contact manager, adobe, games, spb backup, brain evolution, you tube and so on) I was bale to boot at 26 mb free memory after oxios.

- very fast as compared to sprint original.

- and finally all technical comparisons are available here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=477525

Link to rom:- http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/titan/roms/dcd_titan_4.1.2.exe

Tarun

Friends i have been visiting and reading the forums regularly, and am using mogul since 1.5 years, but i have no such issues what everyone is discussing here, i have tried all the roms from hetalbhai, i have made my own roms also using build os ( thanks to ppc geeks) , but i like the original rom the best.

yes i have been using hetalbhai's settings for reliance , and i connect to the internet infact 24 hours , i connect to the pc as modem using internet sharing, through usb as well as bt, it works great , i suppose this is the best phone, HTC must come out with a similar phone using wm 6.5.

Thanks to saddik bhai for the phone.

^

:thumb:

Last 2 -3 days I am facing problem with mogul. The caller keeps on listening to caller tune, but I don't get a ring on mogul. The calls don't appear in missed calls. I get rings after a soft reset for some time, but after some time i don't get any ring.

Callers think I am not avoiding calls(My wife also thinks so that I avoid her calls). I have tried changing the prl but no help.

any solution to this??

anil

Edited by Anil_S

^

which rom are you on? installing too many programs is one reason.... uninstall any recent programs and first soft reset.... the after boot up if problem does not go.... press power button for few seconds to completely shut off phone... remove battery and press power button for 10-30 seconds... reinstall battery and power up.... and then update if problem is solved or not.... otherwise I would suggest a hard reset after taking full backup....

Edited by dkaile

My wife also thinks that I avoid her calls
Every wife thinks the same about her husband irrespective of whether your phone is working ok or not.

My wife also thinks that I avoid her calls
Every wife thinks the same about her husband irrespective of whether your phone is working ok or not.

Lol..............thank god, m still a bachelor.............

Not answerable to ny1.......not even to Gf........

this seems to be a common problem with mogul

^

never faced one, on any of my 2 moguls.... only thing is people try to use these devices for more than their memory can handle and thats when this type of problem starts...

:previous:

:signthankspin:

Other options did not work. Hard reset works perfectly. Now the problem is over.

& wife should also be happy ;)