Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@ksh@T

Introducing... The Htc Touch Hd ! Htc Touch Hd Available Unofficially In India !

HTC Touch HD Available Unofficially in India

As a heads up for HTC fans that are anxiously waiting for the HTC HD touch to arrive, there are no official dates or pricing information from the company yet. Of course the Indian gray market is a horse of different color and there’s virtually no gadget that any company can launch that the market won’t get weeks or sometimes months prior to an official launch.

img_106771_hd_touch.jpg

While strolling around I popped into a mobile store for pricing on a few handsets and happened to notice an HTC Touch HD box. The price, which I’m sure you’re curious to know, was Rs. 40,000 flat. This could vary depending on the place it’s available at.

We don’t know when it’ll get here or how much the official MRP would be so stay tuned.

Courtesy : Tech2

HTC hd available at heera panna here in mumbai for 38500 rs

^^^

Ya, I too just seen it today in Manish Market.

review reads nd mulls all excitement!

so the launch dae here in india wouldnt be too late... and the mrp might be way cheaper than the grey market prices..!!

and the mrp might be way cheaper than the grey market prices..!!

Yes, its for sure my dear friend.

Don't think so it will b cheap....officially this phone is available for 600euro in other country ...even touch pro when launched was 38500 so I don't think officially it will b lesser than 35-36k

Very dangerous to buy this in black market that too paying so much!!! Just imagine you end up having problems and there is no warranty or support. If it is around few thousand Rupees, you don't mind getting a phone without warranty. I have had a very bad experience with Locked iPhone and subsequently not able to use it for 6 months and I could only after shelling out nearly Rs8K to fix it.

I feel this phone worth Rs 25K maximum.

Nokia is coming out with N97 which has much more than what this phone delivers for Rs30K or so.

Is this the current Top model in CDMA?

Is this the current Top model in CDMA?

Yes my dear Rakesh, currently this handset seems to be the best available in CDMA.

Regards.

This is a gsm phone not CDMA

well getting one for 380 euros....should b in my hand in one or two weeks