Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ACS

Its A Frustrating Wait To See A Good, New Nokia Phone !

Its frustrating now..

None of the Manufacturers have perfected the art of CDMA mobile technology.

LG has got some success after its replaced its Green/Orange batteries.

Moto keeps introducing phones & withdrawing in no time.

Samsung is trying hard to make a comeback after almost giving up during the slim 'Boss' days.

Similarly in nokia..

Model 1325 - Rs 2000

Model 2505 - Rs. 4000

Model 6088 - Rs. 6000 ... All failures with some problems or the other.

Only 6275 sells with its strictly ok battery back-up.

When will RComm get serious about its mid-high range buyers who swear by Nokia ?

Or should we say, when will Nokia get serious about manufacturing, with an equal importance put into research ?

Edited by ACS

^^^

My dear Jayanth, forget about Rcom getting serious about the buyers as they are now much more interested in GSM as they already get the Pan India license to start their Gsm services. And about Nokia, we should not expect much from them because Nokia too is interested to manufacture only Gsm handsets. You can have a wide variety of Nokia Gsm handsets but in case of Cdma they have limited models only.

Regards.

hey!! wait, Main hoon na.

Kis ka hai yeah tumko Intezaar Woh hai na. !!!

hey!! wait, Main hoon na.

@ Sadikk Bhai should have his own virtual gadget-shop online (Webpage) where all available products should be featured.

Currently newbies & many other members can only catch a few of his gadgets thru various different topics spread across the Forum.

It will really help us, who pay for something like BlackBerry, when cheaper/better options are available.

^^ yep nice idea.. Why not start a sub-domain in RIMWEB itself which features products and accesories for sale from Sadikk bhai.

Arun, listening? :)

^^ yep nice idea.. Why not start a sub-domain in RIMWEB itself which features products and accesories for sale from Sadikk bhai.

Arun, listening? :)

Great.. infact Sadikk can tie-up with Rim-Web & share a small part with them for effective marketing & most importantly help locate 'ASC's' for those sets which lack warranty.

RIMWeb can officially rate such gadgets to help RimWebians.

Come-on i don't think we trust anybody else more than few senior RimWebians like Sadikk & other GURUs in 'those kind of Gadgets' for both Sale/Service.

This will also give an opportunity for ppl like me to participate from Bangalore as an offshoot of RimWeb.blr! :grin:

@ Sadikk Bhai, kya maine aapki mooh bi baat...

What say all ? Arun, we must start a new thread to vote for the same..

anyone ready to make small web page for me. i have domain cellwala.com with me :)

I am more thn happy to tie it up with Rimweb.

arun lets do it this time.

;)

anyone ready to make small web page for me. i have domain cellwala.com with me :)

I am more thn happy to tie it up with Rimweb.

arun lets do it this time.

;)

i m ready to make website for you sadik... send me complete details what u want to put in your website on my email id smyagnik@gmail.com

Satish Yagnik

Now wait for a few more days about a month or two most rimwebians will be shifting to GSM (Reliance).

Now wait for a few more days about a month or two most rimwebians will be shifting to GSM (Reliance).

log pagl gaye kya ki phirse reliance company ka prodect yane GSM lane ko or then starting their loot from reliance orr whoo bhi aakye khole kay. Mai to DEPO plan may hoo. Isleye reliance CDMA may hoo. Nahi to kabaka nikal jata.

^^^

My dear Mandu, its not the case as it was earlier. Now the situation is different. Now many more operators are going to start the services. So more competition and more benefits to the subscribers.

Regards.