Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ACS

Motorola Asc In Trouble?

Below are excerpts from my friends email, to a higher authority in Motorola..

The service centre in Bangalore - Redington changed his mother board (In warranty) with a 2nd hand one when it went dead.

To: 'W6023C@motorola.com'

Subject: Complaint regarding your service centre

Importance: High

Kind Attn: Mr. Prashanth

Dear Sir,

I have received your contact details by your HO in Noida with regards to my complaint.

I am using a Motoroal V9m handset and was given to your service centre in Infantry road Redignton for Repair on 08.08.2008, I have been chasing them even since then for the repair but unfortunately they took almost a month. It was said that mother boad had problem and needs to be replaced.

After a months time when I go to the service centre to pick up handset which was confirmed by them that it was ready and can be picked up. They make me wait 2 hrs to deliver the handset. However when I try to activate my phone since its Reliance CDMA phone, it is found that mother board belongs to some other user and it is second hand. It also has data of the previous owner.

Following are the details which you may need

Redington Work order No. BL/Mo/08/**** dated 08.08.08

Serial No. *****

MDN No. RMRHSI****

You are kindly requested to take up the matter and revert asap. I have already waited for a month and not going to extend the wait any further.

Thanking you and best regards,

Atit Shah

------------------------

Motorola/ASC didn't dare reply to his mail, instead called him up & finally replaced it again with a new motherboard..

But action taken against the ASC for this so called 'service' is not known.

08/08/08 is truly wicked..

Edited by ACS

The service centre guys again called him & again replaced that instrument with a new one.

They had to do this cause they were not able to retain his old number.

They are still struggling..

Motorola and Nokia have worst customer care/service... I have very good experience of SonyEricsson customer care..

Edited by vmsanghrajka

^^^

My dear friends, Motorola cutomer service is better then Nokia. And LG too is the best.

Regards.

All ASC's are different in their approach towards customers.. just like WW/WWE's.

If they are facing irate customers whole day, they get seasoned accordingly.

In Nokia ASC, they tell customers that major repairs take place in Chennai, while Chennai service centres say the reverse.. basically they buy time for 20-25 days. Ever wondered what would have happened in such cases without RUIM phones.. (We generally keep spare RUIM based basic sets for the same reason for smooth temporary phonebook & no transfer).

All ASC's are 3rd parties & they only fear the 'Circle After Service Centre Manager' who will be employed by Service Providers like Rcomm, Spice - Only he can command them.

If you are having any issues at the ASC's catch hold of him - i don't know how, although we manage it here.

It basically comes down to the attitude of every ASC, its boss & its staff, each having their own unique attitude/approach towards equally challenging customers.

Some similar sort of problem i am facing after running behinf the same redington in mumbai i got my my handset replaced after 4 months which include 3 repairs and then i am not able to put new number o the same, what i sholud do in this case motrola say to goto reliance and reliance saysto go back to mototola as the reliance as they cant do anything, where i should go CONSUMER COURT!!!!!!

All ASC's are different in their approach towards customers.. just like WW/WWE's.

If they are facing irate customers whole day, they get seasoned accordingly.

In Nokia ASC, they tell customers that major repairs take place in Chennai, while Chennai service centres say the reverse.. basically they buy time for 20-25 days. Ever wondered what would have happened in such cases without RUIM phones.. (We generally keep spare RUIM based basic sets for the same reason for smooth temporary phonebook & no transfer).

All ASC's are 3rd parties & they only fear the 'Circle After Service Centre Manager' who will be employed by Service Providers like Rcomm, Spice - Only he can command them.

If you are having any issues at the ASC's catch hold of him - i don't know how, although we manage it here.

It basically comes down to the attitude of every ASC, its boss & its staff, each having their own unique attitude/approach towards equally challenging customers.

Its true.. i think u need to Speak to RComm only..

As WW/WWE's are unfit to help you in this case, try:

customercare@relianceada.com, serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com, Rcomnodalofficer.MH@relianceada.com, rcomappellateauthority.MH@relianceada.com