Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vishal Gupta

LG LSP 340E Secret Service Menu

All my dear LGLSP340E users.

The SPC code for this FWP handset is 000000.

Other handset owners can also try this code, may this code work for them also.

@Vishal

You had done a good job to recognize this secret menu.

Enjoy!

Regards.

000000 does not work for me!

I'm afraid the second line may be for the RIM and not for RIP. So you may be charged as per RIM!

May be NAM#2 for VIP persons or Web-world.

I mean we can use it for free.

Cauz i think there is no logic for using NAM#2 for RIM.

Can anybody throw some light on it?

Hey,

There is no such things like NAM#2 will give better service or free calls. It is an alternate configuration for ur phone to contact service provider. By default only the Parameters of the NAM#1 is set by reliance in the phone and NAM#2 will not be programmed. If u reprogram all the parameters of NAM#2 as same as NAM#1 u can switch between NAM#1 and NAM#2 if u want. But it is of no use. That is not given for VIPs or Web-World.

:help:

Yeah true!

And if u go thru the previous posts, then U'll know that I was able to activate the NAM#2 successfully by entering the same details of NAM#1 :help:

Yeah true!

And if u go thru the previous posts, then U'll know that I was able to activate the NAM#2 successfully by entering the same details of NAM#1 :)

Hi i have nokia 6275 phone, I tried the code *3001#12345# i got the programming menu in which Nam1, cdma setting, sid nid list and all that settings. In that i got one menu called Field test which was set to disable. Now plz tell me if i set it to enable what will happen?? can it enable the network monitor menu in my mobile????

Do reply PLEZZZZZ......THANX in advance.

i have a 6275i phone its hooked up with virgin mobile.ca its doesnt need a sim card to work with virgin, but there is a place for a sim card am i able to unlock it .and use a sim ? is it a cdma phone or a gsm ?