Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Reliance Lg Rd 2030 Upgrade

Guys everyday I receive an offer to upgrade my handset and visit the nearest web branch. Can you let me know any handset exactly like LG rd 2030. Bcoz this handset of mine may have fallen 500 to 1000 times but still it works nice. Do any of the new reliance handsets are so powerful to handle the damage?. Also if the handset you people suggest to exchange how much will they charge to me for the new handset and how much will they pay to me for the old handset. Do I need to give them any documents to buy a new handset or just cash?

Guys everyday I receive an offer to upgrade my handset and visit the nearest web branch. Can you let me know any handset exactly like LG rd 2030. Bcoz this handset of mine may have fallen 500 to 1000 times but still it works nice. Do any of the new reliance handsets are so powerful to handle the damage?. Also if the handset you people suggest to exchange how much will they charge to me for the new handset and how much will they pay to me for the old handset. Do I need to give them any documents to buy a new handset or just cash?

If u r using it only for phone calls and messaging, then don't ever change tha handset. It is the best.

Ya... RD 2030 is/was one of the most reliable and indestructible handsets ever! Don't count on finding another handset like that... and definitely not in CDMA!!

well its nice but i suggest u to change ur handset yaar, aakhir change is law of nature too.....

^^'chandannasta'

You may need to change the LG2030 handset to have 'new' basic feature like FMradio, betterSMS software,colour, & to avoid 'strange-looks' of onlookers ! Replacement set need not be costly, check LG3600(~ Rs 1700 ).

^^'chandannasta'

You may need to change the LG2030 handset to have 'new' basic feature like FMradio, betterSMS software,colour, & to avoid 'strange-looks' of onlookers ! Replacement set need not be costly, check LG3600(~ Rs 1700 ).

Hi bhupal do I just have to pay cash or submit any documents too and will the same number come on my new handset

My screen is damaged of LG rd 2030. I don know how much its going to cost. But I am thinking whether to repair my screen as I used my phone just for calling smsing and incoming nothing else. Its been 5 to 6 years and its working awesome.

My screen is damaged of LG rd 2030. I don know how much its going to cost. But I am thinking whether to repair my screen as I used my phone just for calling smsing and incoming nothing else. Its been 5 to 6 years and its working awesome.

It depends upon u whether u should change the handset or repair 2030. Both the way, u will gain profit.

And also there is no document needed to upgrade a handset. U can either pay by cash or by cheque.

@Chandan

My dear friend, at the time of transferring the old number to new handset, the web world people could demand an Identity Proof from you. So, if you are going to purchase a new handset then take a copy of your identity proof with you.

Regards.

Yes sir, you will get the same no for your new handset. Whole process of activation takes about 30 min. ID proof is required.