Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sundua

Rsurf

Hi Friends

Is Rsurf available on any phones ? I have an old hand set. I wd like to know if it is available in any handset?

You says for Rworld or Rconnect

not understand Rsurf

Rsurf was a component on most of the old reliance handsets R-World, that lets you to browse wap sites :) .. naaw don't see it around now a days yaa :)

It's been more than 3 months this application has been removed from rworld,i emailed to customer care regarding this wether this application will be launched again in future or not..they said they have no idea.

It's been more than 3 months this application has been removed from rworld,i emailed to customer care regarding this wether this application will be launched again in future or not..they said they have no idea.

But why do u need this application. As it is it was dam slow in processing wap sites, and d best u could not download anything.

But why do u need this application. As it is it was dam slow in processing wap sites, and d best u could not download anything.

Customers who are using old handsets, which haven't any wap browser like NK2280 and LG's, RSurf was the only option to the world wide web.

I think they hv permanently removed rsurf.