Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Chirag

Lg Spare Parts And Accessories

With so many LG CDMA handsets in the market now, am sure there wud be plenty of LG Accessories available in the market now(Not the Webworld).

Accessories like Body-Covers, Handsfree, Chargers etc!

I found one such place... Heres the details!

Mobile Shoppee,

Sahakari Bhandar,

Opp. Bandra Rly Stn, Bandra(W),

Mumbai - 50

Body Covers avl for RD2030 @ Rs. 130/-(negotiable) --- Colours - Black, Silver and White)

Black looks awesome(but the problem is the damn battery)

New Unbranded Battery for LG2030 @ Rs. 400/-(Negotiable).

Please list down any such more places whenever u find them in this thread. And post the prices as far as possible!!

There's a small mobile phone accessories shop in Borivali (Mumbai).

The address is : In front of Archies shop,

Adjacent -'City of Joy' (Fast food joint)

Borivali West, Mumbai

This guy has his own manufacturing setup for third party reliance (LG & Samsung) Handsfree (Regular and radio ones) , Body covers ( avl in various colours), Batteries and plastic rain covers for Reliance phone

Please do mention whether they can courier the accessories to other locations in India.

Is there any such shop in Bangalore

Hi,

Is external FM kit with handsfree is available for LG-7230 mobile. What are the accessories available for LG 7230 other than what Reliance is providing......

Thanx in advance,

RANA

You simply need to go hunting for such things in the market. These days there r so many places where u find external accessories for RIM phones.

One more such place in Mumbai - Next to Gulshan Cafe, Opp. New Yorkers Restaurant, King's Circle, Mumbai.

Avl - RIM Body Covers, etc.

Rana, which city do u belong to?

Guys any idea on 2030 LCD?

You simply need to go hunting for such things in the market. These days there r so many places where u find external accessories for RIM phones.

One more such place in Mumbai - Next to Gulshan Cafe, Opp. New Yorkers Restaurant, King's Circle, Mumbai.

Avl - RIM Body Covers, etc.

Rana, which city do u belong to?

26678[/snapback]

i am from bangalore Chirag......

If any one of u find such accessories .....pls let me know.....

Thanx,

Rana

Can we get replacement panels for LGRD2030, the handset design is nice, but color is quite dull, i would like to change the color frequently to keep it fresh looking.

-prakash

IS it possible to change the body colours of LG 6130 or to replace the covers.

If yes does anyone knows of a palce to get accesories in delhi

Hi

Is there any accesories shop in Delhi. I know there will be many but i just wanted to know is there one in Laxmi Nagar or in East Delhi and the cheapest and best. I meant SST(Sasta , Sundar , Tikaou).

I am certainly not looking for the courier option as this will increase the cost.

Is there any external FM kit for LG RD 6130. If yes then do you know the approximate price in the market.

Also please tell me all the available accessories that i can add to mine new LG RD 6130 handset.

I currently have only the USB datacable.

--

Regards

Abhishek jain

Does anybody know where can i buy the USB datacable of LG 6130(in Delhi).I dont want to buy the original datacable provided by LG as it is too expensive.Please Help ;)

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

You can buy it from Nehru Place for Rs 250-350. I purchased one at 250 few months back and works brilliantly.

Cheers!

Data Cable for 6130 / 6225?? Price and location of availability in Mumbai?

dear friends,

i have LG 5130 color mobile, i want to change its face plate(whole body cover) because now i'm bored by its white and silver body cover. Plz tell me is it possible to change its body cover? if yes, from where i can get? what will be its cost? i want to change to black color?