Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
manishag

Delhi Bomb Blast 2

After today's blast in delhi this que has came up again that how safe are we in India. Delhi's so called Dhilli Police claimed that they caught the terrorist who were involved in previous blast. then how today's blast happen. After today's blast i am have following questions

was the encounter real or it was fake just to shut the public voice.

were the people who caught was real terrorist or they were arrested just because they are followers of some religion. if they are not terrorist then where are they.

is there any political involvement behind these blasts.

after today's blast only one thing that i can say that all who are involved in these blasts are not belong to any religion. they are blind followers of religious leaders who misguide them. and trust me all these religious leaders have never ever even touched the real religious book. they don't know what religion is. it's really sad that we follow them blindly and make them our ideal.

Also another biggest helper of these terrorist and these religious leaders are our media who always give bakwas news and present their wrong thoughts and messages as real one.

what other people say about this

^^^

Very true my dear Manish, terrorist don't have any Religion.

And about the media, just seen Star News today at 11.30pm in which they should have covered about the Delhi blasts, but I was shocked that half of the news covered was for Abhishek Bachhan. Again and again they repeated that Abhishek has cancelled the Delhi trip which was scheduled for the promo of his forthcoming film Drona. It would be much better that if they could have covered the news of Common Man instead. But they were busy to cover the news of Abishek cancelling the Delhi trip. Only God knows where our Media is heading towards now a days.

Regards.

Well honest its time for promotion of movie DRONA.

Off topic - We have seen major leap in advertising or making unnecessary hype for the movies coming soon. now apart from proper advertisement they use this method to create hype, to pull crowd to movie halls.

Remember Karina Kapoors Zero size waist was in hype at time of movie TASHAN, anybody had heard that size before ??

Not me atleast.

Now film industry is buting slot in Major news channels to create hype. they just think of TRP and money.

Common men emotions are to kick.

See movie Mumbai meri jaan for lil details of how they work.

Well honest its time for promotion of movie DRONA.

Off topic - We have seen major leap in advertising or making unnecessary hype for the movies coming soon. now apart from proper advertisement they use this method to create hype, to pull crowd to movie halls.

Remember Karina Kapoors Zero size waist was in hype at time of movie TASHAN, anybody had heard that size before ??

Not me atleast.

Now film industry is buting slot in Major news channels to create hype. they just think of TRP and money.

Common men emotions are to kick.

See movie Mumbai meri jaan for lil details of how they work.

ya said it's true.

i saw the movie and it's telling the truth.

our media is nothing but a all time comedy channel.

like i remember that one day they said that today night they will show the eyewitness of the "Arushi Murder Case" and at the end of the day they show the mobile tower in noida next to Talwar's house :D

now we should ask this tower who was the culprit :)

well the brutal act of terror and that too if churned with the poor publicity stunts . . .shame . . its just a shame . . .

well curbing terrorism should be done at any cost the terrorists shd be hanged to death . . the terrorists that were arrested in new delhi will be presented in court meantime years will take on proceedings and one day might they bribe the corrupt officers and run . . .

@Manish

India TV is expert in finding theese types of evidences . . .

i'll just say that weather particular terorrist groups is involved which are misguided by the so called religious leaders or there is some political interest involved behind recent bomb blast, we are not safe at all. only poor public is suffered and few honest people wants to find the real cuplrit then they are helpless because of these politicians who bind there hands and our ministers claims that they can't provide the security to the normal person. and terrorism cannot be removed. and media channels are busy in showing that how many times a minister changed his dress and other statements of the politicans against eachother.

but did someone ever remember that few years back punjab was fighting for terrorist and politicans were unable to do anything and when police got the power what happen. have you ever heard any terrorist activity in punjab after that. then why police can't get the power in other areas.

I remember the day when Atal bihari was PM and mulayam was CM of UP at that time mulayam tried to come to our campus for a photoshoot and we didn't even allowed to enter in our campus and Atal stayed for 1 day in our hostel room along with his security chiefs :)

only thing that i know is that whenever these politicians touch diamond they convert that into ash thats it

unless something is going to blast at the top politicos butt......this wont end

unless something is going to blast at the top politicos butt......this wont end

Nothing matters for these politicians except their "Kursi" and vote. they don't hesitate to clean the toilet of at the time of election and after that they never ever turned up

I think Now its has to be "WEDNESDAY" (Hindi Movie) a Common man has to get up to save himself and his society.

POLITICAL WILL is the only answer.