Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dintis

Chinese Mobiles ! ( No Debate) Just A Discussion.

In chinese consumer products, it s NOT eassy to dfferentiate between fake &original. It seems China has 3 types of maufacturing 1) contract; with excellent components & QC supplied to Nokia et al. 2) For local consumption in China; standard components & with some QC. 3) Export to III world; with cheap components & with no QC (to be done by the consumer !). May be in India we get III type, in the absence of any quality requirements for imports. If you are lucky, their products available in small shops & road sidedo give value for money.

My dear friends, I too just called the CC of Reliance and they told me that although we can use any open market handset with Reliance but we won't be able to use Rworld in that handset. They told that Rworld can only be used with the handsets which are programmed by Reliance.

Regards.

So why the DOUBLE STANDARDS, something else here and something else on some other topic...

^^^

My dear Dheeraj, I think members here are smart enough to evaluate that who's using DOUBLE STANDARDS. There is no need to clarify this atleast by me. Our words reflects our image on the forum my dear friend.

Actually, we all are free to post our views on the forum. We are not at all bound to agree with all that any member say / post. In this case it seems, your EXPECTATIONS are much higher that every member here should AGREE with your point of view. That's not possible my dear friend. You can't force any member to agree with your point of view. But your suggestions are always welcome.

Although your opinions and views on the forum are good and appreciable always.

Regards.

Dear All,

If we Indians are the ones spreading good things about the new 'Chinese-touch screen Dual phones', we will be the first one, in the medium term, to reject these sets in future in case of issues.

And this totally depends on the market feedback in terms of quality of product/sales/service.

(Although, i am surprised to note chinese handsets with Warranty-how many service centres in India?)

Simple..

Will you suggest a chinese instrument if it has worked well for a year: YES

Will you suggest a chinese instrument if it has conked off in a month: NO

Finally the market balances itself..

And yes, the 'common' lower/middle/upper class Indian is more than happy to flaunt such a product.

They don't understand technology & give a damn, for who spends or who feeds on R&D.

Edited by ACS

My Dear Kamal,

I would also request you to be more flexible in evaluating other peoples comments rather than out rightly branding them as illegal and false. I try to give people legal loopholes to get their work done and I dont expect them to agree with me, ever. I only react when I am brandished as a person who is trying to provide only illegal and false solutions and there your comments have played that role. Legal loopholes exist in all systems and whats in the better interest of the consumer must be put in front of them.

Regards

and its Dhiraj not Dheeraj

dear kamal seems as if ur hopes r too high wit china mobile manufacturers well i yet to c sumthing top notch coming from them

^^^

Dear Mufaddal Sahab, is it a CRIME to hope anything for better.

I don't think so at all.

watever i think dis post is bcomin more of a war zone between china phone users and branded phone users

^^^

No, sir, its not a war like situation at all. We all are friends here. The matter here is that the members are not agree with each other's views. And there's is no harm if a debate goes on in a HEALTHY MANNER. :)

^^^

Point noted my dear Dhiraj.

Regards.

dear kamal seems as if ur hopes r too high wit china mobile manufacturers well i yet to c sumthing top notch coming from them

^^^

Dear Mufaddal Sahab, is it a CRIME to hope anything for better.

I don't think so at all.

watever i think dis post is bcomin more of a war zone between china phone users and branded phone users

^^^

No, sir, its not a war like situation at all. We all are friends here. The matter here is that the members are not agree with each other's views. And there's is no harm if a debate goes on in a HEALTHY MANNER. :)

^^^

Point noted my dear Dhiraj.

Regards.

i dont think so its a crime to hope for more .......so keep hoping my dear freind for that day to arrive.]by d way which handsets r u using ...r u sing a chinese model?????????

Edited by mufaddal_km

^^^

And to add to your words my dear friend, their is no harm for hoping for the best...... Umeed per duniya qayam hai sarkaar :)

Dear Mufaddal sahab I'm using 6-7 different handsets. One is O2 Life, other two handsets are Chinese, for Reliance I'm using LG 5340 and for Landline its the best Lsp340E, Tata Walky and Mtnl's Garuda. :)

And for your kind information we are already discussing about the FAKE / DUPLICATE Chinese handsets in one of the other thread. Below is the link. Your views are welcome their also my dear friend.

Fake handsets posing threat to mobile majors

The thread topic itself says it all. The above mentioned thread was posted by me on 26th September whereas this current thread has been started on 28th September. After reading the above mentioned thread all you guys will be going to know that I'm not at all against the biggies. And if I'm against them, then I should not had posted the above mentioned thread on the forum.

And here is the very first post by me in this current thread on page number 1 :

My dear friends, some of the reputed Chinese handset manufacturers are providing really good handsets with proper IMEI numbers.

I don't think that we should stop buying Chinese Handsets just to fulfill the dreams of big players or to fill their pockets with higher revenue.

Although if any Chinese handsets being sold as a duplicate of a reputed brand, then its not good at all. We should not buy the duplicates.

These big players can't even think to compete with Chinese handsets. They are really affraid of Chinese handsets.

I myself is using one the dual sim chinese handsets from the last 6 months without any problems. Functions are really great.

Regards.

I clearly mentioned in my very first post itself that if any Chinese handsets being sold as a duplicate of a reputed brand, then its not good at all.

Anyways, no hard feelings still at my side. :)

Regards.

And for those who still feels that we can't expect good features in Chinese handsets, please visit the below mentioned thread and have a look of forthcoming REPUTED BRANDED CHINESE HANDSETS.

ZTE Launches The U990

ZTE is the first company in the industry to offer HSPDA mobile handset with TD-SCDMA intelligence, truly another significant achievement. Their technology know-how and excellent product offering reaffirm their leading position in the mobile handset area. "We are introducing this home-grown technology to worldwide market to provide end users the best mobile experience," said Mr. He Shiyou, Executive Vice President of ZTE Corporation.

Regards.

ZTE and Huawei are very big companies...Though they are in China, There products are sold all over world...

As per me, In this thread the starter wants to discuss about the the handset which are manufactured by Small Companies in China which makes

duplicates...

^^^

Very correct dear Amit.

ZTE, Huawaei, Yulong are really the biggies of China. But members here think that China makes only duplicates / clones of branded handsets. Infact these reputed companies really work on R&D also.

The topic starter of this thread wants to share the reviews of Chinese handsets regardless to small or big companies. Thats why we had updated the topic title also.

Regards.

ZTE, Huawaei, Yulong are really the biggies of China. But members here think that China makes only duplicates / clones of branded handsets. Infact these reputed companies really work on R&D also.

Ofcourse...ZTE and Huawei are BRANDS...They are not chinese local brands...

These above mentioned brands dont copy they make there own handset.

Thats y Reliance , TATA, Virgin, Vodafone have collaborated with them...Otherwise will these bigger telecom players will collaborate with local chinese brands??

Indian players getting them ( ZTE & Huawie ) in business just because they are cost effective. ( because of their quality) One can simply ask user of Reliance Landline difference between LG models and ZTE, Huawie( Classics) models. ( theres always one story of guy who is using Classics)

anyways Have anyone of u heard of Sierra wireless??

Well they are leader in data cards, why we never saw data card of sierra in india, just because they are expensive and high quality product manufacturers. ( they spend in R&D ) :D

by all these debate going on , i just have to say that some people will never agree with others point of view no matter how good or reliable it is.

anyways I am outta it.

I will always support big manufacturers and and their effort for technology.

I know Chinese can never offer Symbian based handsets in CDMA be it ZTE or Huawie. Zte and Huawie the biggies of China are just Chip buyers and expanded their business. thats it. they are nowhere to even LG who have just 2.5% handset market share.

They are betting on ZTEs U990, well what u know about TD-SCDMA?? This technology is used only in china and Japan.

and they got chips for patent holders and make one handset. thats it. Dont bet on it, its not quality international product.

I have seen die hard fans of Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Samsung and even motorola. they all hate Chinese manufacturers,they say they should stop manufacturing it right away, its not passed by FCC. but supporters here now not concerned even for side effect of these handsets. ( They are saving lots of money buying chinese handseta and will spend it on thier medical bills) :D:D

@sadik

i very well agree with u bro some people will never accept your point of view

well eveni m out off dis arguement as those who r using china models will never accept how bad they r ...they will find ways to justify their buy for china mobiles no matter how dissatisfied they r with it ,after a certain period of time,

also i accept the fact that there r also many other reputed handset manufacturers like zte/classic/meizu...but who said they have r&d ...guys they just refurbish phones n sell them in their own package ....just name one feature or one factor that they have given to mobile world

they just pick up features from big players innovation( B IT CAMERA MODULES ,RADIO CHIPS,PROCESSORS) repackage them according to customers need n sell it.EVEN THE MEIZU M8 HAS COPIED IPHONE TO THE MAXIMUM.THIS IS NOT CALLED R&D .

R&D IS WHAT NOKIA DID WHEN THEY GAVE N95,IT IS WHAT SAMSUNG DID WHEN THEY CAME UP WITH INNOV8........N DO I HAVE TO MENTION IPHONE???????

NOW JUST TELL ME ONE FEATURE THAT CAME AS A RESULT OF R&D FROM THESE REPUTED CHINESE MANUFACTURERS

its not that i m against these reputed chinese manufacturers who atleast r not cloning but giving their own phone ...but dont talk as if their R&D is going to b any value to innovation for R&D U HAVE TO RELY ON BIG PLAYERS

also not to mention these phones never pass fcc or ica so god knows what sar values they must b having considering the fact that everything on the phone is of cheap quality .

well whatever it is its d decision of the end user to decide what he wants .

no hard feelings ............regards

Edited by mufaddal_km

Well they are leader in data cards, why we never saw data card of sierra in india, just because they are expensive and high quality product manufacturers. ( they spend in R&D )

I am using a Sierra 555 Aircard Only with Reliance CDMA 1X.

Reliance launched it 3 years back, I purchased it for Rs. 14,500.

Yes if some of our friends doesn't know than I would like to tell that Sierra Brand was available earlier with Reliance itself in India.

Well my dear friends, some people think that they only are tech savvy. But the fact here is much more different.

And other reputed brands who are making just Ikillers may be its Lg or Samsung etc., what about those.

And wait for a little my dear friends, as we all knows that Indian Government is going to be very strict with Chinese handset manufacturers, very soon we will see that they will pass the FCC nod also.

Lets hope for the best my dear friends.

Regards.

AGREED LG N SAMSUNG r up for n ikiller but lets not forget they have had done a lot of innovations also

also if u remeber lg along with prada was the first phone to b mass marketed having a capacitance touch screen similar to that of iphone

also lg brought up 120fps recording in their viewty

n my dear frend for samsung i wud jus say their r&d runs all big brands .all big players use thier nand flash memories their processors n so on.So again I wud repeat dont say as if the R&D of this reputed chinese manufacturers have anything to do with innovation in tech world

Regards

dude what does indian government approval of reputed chinese brands have to do with FCC they r completly differnt bodies .FCC has its own criteria of approval which they have refused to approve chinese handsets

neways seems no end to this topic

regards n once agin no hard feeligs

Here sky is the limit DUDE.

And I was referring to other Chinese Handset Manufacturers also when I posted for FCC nod etc.

And hard feelings ???? For what my dear friend. If we doesn't agree on each other's views then it doesn't means that we have hard feelings. :)

Again I say that we all are friends here. And such debates are necessary to maintain the balance of the forum also. :)

We respect all members who has posted here. Everyone has the RIGHT to present his / her views.

Enjoy !

Well they are leader in data cards, why we never saw data card of sierra in india, just because they are expensive and high quality product manufacturers. ( they spend in R&D )

I am using a Sierra 555 Aircard Only with Reliance CDMA 1X.

Reliance launched it 3 years back, I purchased it for Rs. 14,500.

Yes..

And lets not forget, the price finally came down to 4-5K.

How did that happen.. did they stop their usual R&D ?

Probably the simple fact is that Yes, all biggies do spend on R&D, but do they recover more in the name of R&D ?

Nobody will do R&D for charity.. For eg. Apple i phone for Rs. 32K/36K.. goes beyond the usual R&D explanation.

But one must take something seriously, what both the Techies are suggesting..

In case if SAR values are really higher in these sets, it would lead to havoc in the long run.

Such problems build over time & symptoms take to appear, till then permanent damage is done to your health.

Still, we won't be able to pin-point that its the 'unbranded Chinese' phone being used since last 3-4 years which has led to this..

Which means they will still thrive.. unless the biggies join hands to start a crusade against such devices and again invest in R&D to unearth the real, sad truth. (If fears are true)

Sierra was the first card launched by reliance i agree.

But after sierra only these so called Reputed Chinese come in and flood copy of Data cards.

I never said i am only tech savvy, i have my experience on rimweb, we help we share and care.

was putting all my efforts to achieve milestones, from putting Ringtunes through BINARY to LG 2030 to Cracking HTC diamond now. I was always in, u name it.

I am not here to flood forum with copying and pasting Google news to increase my posts, and nor did i want this unwanted Debate.

Pooh i am exhausted.

@Sadikk, i'm sure nobody wanted to put you off.

Probably everybody got just a little emotional..

We need each other to keep this Forum running with updates/news/debates & as you said, share & care.

---Guys, We must all make sure that debates don't go too far to hurt anybody---

I am no emotional bro.

;) just exhausted.

they pick the -Ve points and will stretch it. no matter how much quality view u give.

My dear friends, it seems that through this thread we are DEFINETELY going to loose some of our friends, because the debate here doesn't going in a healthy manner. Some members taking it personally. Whereas I think no one have mentioned anyone's name but still some of our friends here thinks that we are pointing towards them. But thats not the fact at all my dear friends. You can see a lot of posts where we had appreciated all the efforts of many members regardless to their status. May be they are juniors or seniors. We respect all members.

All my dear friends, please keep this in mind, first of all we are friends here. These biggies, whether it may be Nokia, LG, Samsung or Reputed Chinese Brands are almost after that. :)

First is our neat and clean forum i.e. Rimweb, then our friend circle (members) and then only comes these biggies regardless to their brands.

So, we doesn't want to loose our friendship in the sake of this unhealthy debate.

Thats why we are going to Close this thread.

And Sadik Bhai, I prefer to read the news regarding TELECOM on our beloved forum rather then BBC. :) Anyways, Eid Mubarak to you and to Mufaddal Sahab also.

And still if any of our Mod. or Admin. wants to open this thread again, he can do the same at his will. Hope after this no such kind of debates should happen on the forum again through which we could loose really some nice friends.

Regards.

Well its just not the matter of this thread, i have noticed Dkaile is no more posting anything on any of the forums, after this

Its not i am taking it personally, but it hurts as we at rimweb believes in healthy relation and never ever support debates and such things. before. and want it in same manner.

As i dont have strength to keep repeating such thing over and again.

Thanks for ur understanding KAMAL.

Requesting u to keep this thread on topic and keep it going without such debate and all.

About the news, actually forums get famous because of personal real life experience shared here. so i personally dont support news updates on such a bulk way here.

Thanks.