Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
spknair

Is It True?

I had received this message last week from my friend. Is there any truth in it?

hi..........I NEED ONE SMALL HELP FROM U PLZ DO THIS plzzz 4ward this mail........ plz read IIT Bombay student Anupam Biswas 5th sem. Mechanical Engg is suffering from Colukabki (caused due to excessive nabad and depression) a disease very rarely found (3 in a billion). His condition is very pathetic and the treatment is very expensive, obviously his parents are not able to afford his treatment. Orkut has agreed to pay 1 paisa after each time this message is forward. So please pass to all ur friends. please i request you to pass it to as many people as u can and lets try to save someone's life. I request please do not ignore this. It will take < 1 min from ur life to help saving someone's life

^^^

My dear Santhosh, although their are some doubts about the genuinity of the above message, but at the same time its the matter of someone's precious life so can't take a chance.

Regards.

Its a hoax, please dont fall for it...

Do Orkut tie up like this?

I doubt it...

as if sms and spam emails were not enough .......now on orkut as well.......i seriously doubt the genuinity .

It defenitely is a hoax message.

When you too forward it, the main sender finally gets 1000000 mail IDs to send spam (thru an embedded program)!

Where is the date & time specified in the mail?

looks like the patient will anyways live forever!

A simple google query revealed that the same was a hoax, i encourage fellow board members to do some researching on their own before falling for such messages...

Now, I get really irritated when this sort of a message comes.

I knew this was one of those but I wanted to check out how ORKUT can "pay 1 paisa after each time this message if forward." I used Google Search & Found a blog and found this on it:

An IIT Delhi student Anupam Joshi 4th Year Engineering Physics is suffering from Colukabki (caused due to excessive smoking and depression) a disease very rarely found (3 in a billion). His condition is very pathetic and the treatment is very expensive, obviously his parents are not able to afford his treatment. Yahoo has agreed to pay 1 paisa after each time this message is forward. So pls pass on this message to help.

IIT Delhi. OR IIT Mumbai.

Mechanical Engineering. Engineering Physics (I wonder if there actually is an Engineering Physics course at IIT DELHI)

Both suffering from Colukabki.

What is Colukabki by the way?

I searched again and what did I find?

Colukabki is not a disease.

Colukakbi, actually, is nothing. There's no word called Colukakbi in English.

Of course, there are the more irritating ones, two of which are "If you dont forward this, you dont have a heart" and the AIDS injection wala.

How about an Anti-forwards Campaign? Dont just ignore such forwards.

Type a reply back:

"Look, I have something called a brain which actually thinks. I can donate a piece of it if you want. Stop sending me such forwards."

Now, I get really irritated when this sort of a message comes.

I knew this was one of those but I wanted to check out how ORKUT can "pay 1 paisa after each time this message if forward." I used Google Search & Found a blog and found this on it:

An IIT Delhi student Anupam Joshi 4th Year Engineering Physics is suffering from Colukabki (caused due to excessive smoking and depression) a disease very rarely found (3 in a billion). His condition is very pathetic and the treatment is very expensive, obviously his parents are not able to afford his treatment. Yahoo has agreed to pay 1 paisa after each time this message is forward. So pls pass on this message to help.

IIT Delhi. OR IIT Mumbai.

Mechanical Engineering. Engineering Physics (I wonder if there actually is an Engineering Physics course at IIT DELHI)

Both suffering from Colukabki.

What is Colukabki by the way?

I searched again and what did I find?

Colukabki is not a disease.

Colukakbi, actually, is nothing. There's no word called Colukakbi in English.

Of course, there are the more irritating ones, two of which are "If you dont forward this, you dont have a heart" and the AIDS injection wala.

How about an Anti-forwards Campaign? Dont just ignore such forwards.

Type a reply back:

"Look, I have something called a brain which actually thinks. I can donate a piece of it if you want. Stop sending me such forwards."

:rofl_200::rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

GREAT ONE

:rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :Contento::Contento::Contento::Contento::Contento: