Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mon

Huawei Modem Ec325

Can anyone tell me how to connect multiple Huawei Modem EC325 on a PC as i'm facing problem when connecting more than two modem at a time.

Please help me out from this problem.

Luv n rgrds

Thxs

^^^

My dear friend, thats not possible at all. You can't use multiple modems at a time.

Regards.

Sirji

If its not possible how come Bonrix has posted 8 modem support with the software he is providing to send SMS through Huawei modem.

Regards

it is possible through a concept called Internet Connection Pooling.. it is possible if the internet is through an ethernet interface... havent tried it with usb though :blink:

Sirji

If its not possible how come Bonrix has posted 8 modem support with the software he is providing to send SMS through Huawei modem.

Regards

@ Mon - plz provide link to that Bonrix thread..

Is this only for SMS's, cause if its for doubling your net speed, i doubt it.

Sirji

Regards

@ Mon - plz provide link to that Bonrix thread..

Is this only for SMS's, cause if its for doubling your net speed, i doubt it.

Bonrix software can be downloaded from www.bonrix.net

it is possible through a concept called Internet Connection Pooling.. it is possible if the internet is through an ethernet interface... havent tried it with usb though :blink:

sirji plz tell how to work out internet connection pooling any software to complete my task?

It is possible to use multiple modems in a PC at a time to increase the total speed, but the ISP has to support synchronization of multiple modems. Reliance does not support it, nor most of the Indian ISPs.

It is possible to use multiple modems in a PC at a time to increase the total speed, but the ISP has to support synchronization of multiple modems. Reliance does not support it, nor most of the Indian ISPs.

I think he is talking for increasing sms speed by connecting the multiple modems not the internet speed.

But it is very easy if we connect more than one modem then all modems are connected easily .

I have connected two modems simultaneously and both have been coneected easily and can be easily seen.

If u have any problem then call me i am very happy to help u.

Yes sir u got my problem but have u connected more than two modems then only the problem arises the machine getz restarts after we connect the third or the fourth modem. U just find out the problem

Thxs n regards

Can anyone tell me how to connect multiple Huawei Modem EC325 on a PC as i'm facing problem when connecting more than two modem at a time.

Please help me out from this problem.

Luv n rgrds

Thxs

simple just call bonrix.net on 09426045500 and discuss the problem..

regards,

cdm@guru :Contento: