Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kets4u

Any Nokia Phone Better Than 6275?

Hi.. Need to buy a New CDMA phone for around 10 - 12 K... Are there any other phones other than the Nokia 6275 that fits in the budget and features to beat Nokia??? the New post of 8208 sounds exciting but there seems to be no idea of when its gona launch... Do let me know please....

I just sold my wife's nokia 6265 and replaced it with Treo 755p. And believe me my friend, u will forget ever going back to Nokia again...

Go for Treo 755p if ur net usage is low, otherwise HTC 6800 Mogul, both available with sadikk.... and within ur budget... and u will forget nokia for sure... my guarantee...

yup i toatlly agree ......if u r looking for a multifunctional device than treo is the best.........u will never regret buying it ......the bulild quality the stability the speed everything is awesome.....n this comes from a person who has using lots of nokia phones

i think sadik is selling mogul n treo at discounted prices so if u r intersted get it b4 he runs out of stock

Hi.. Need to buy a New CDMA phone for around 10 - 12 K... Are there any other phones other than the Nokia 6275 that fits in the budget and features to beat Nokia??? the New post of 8208 sounds exciting but there seems to be no idea of when its gona launch... Do let me know please....

^^^

My dear Ketan, HTC S720 also could be a good choice. But for this you have to spend a little more over your budget.

And you asked about the Nokia 8208, I think that will be available by first quarter of 2009 in India.

Regards.

htc s720 comes for 18-19 k ......m i rite???????????? n treo 755p wud cost around 10-11k

htc s720 comes for 18-19 k ......m i rite???????????? n treo 755p wud cost around 10-11k

HI guys... im glad to hear bout Treo... but for this i guess ill have to also subscirb To reliance net connect ie. the blackberry type of xpences.... which comes to almost increase of my bill by 1200/- to my already high bill... Well i dnt really need to get hookd on to my email all the times... so Qwerty key pad thing doenst really mean much to me nor does push mail... coz the only time im away frm net is when im travelling from Office to Home... and the qwerty also makes my mobile ltl heavy nd bulky which is not my idea.. i need a nice sleek phone

with

Good Blue Tooth

Comp connectivity for data transfer mainly graphics and phone book

MP3

good picture quality in click nd view both

and memory card...

I was thinking of getting one during diwali with the Nokia offer of 1000 Rs off on xchange.. do let me know friends.. will be great help...

HI guys... im glad to hear bout Treo... but for this i guess ill have to also subscirb To reliance net connect ie. the blackberry type of xpences.... which comes to almost increase of my bill by 1200/- to my already high bill... Well i dnt really need to get hookd on to my email all the times... so Qwerty key pad thing doenst really mean much to me nor does push mail... coz the only time im away frm net is when im travelling from Office to Home... and the qwerty also makes my mobile ltl heavy nd bulky which is not my idea.. i need a nice sleek phone

with

Good Blue Tooth

MP3

and memory card...

I was thinking of getting one during diwali with the Nokia offer of 1000 Rs off on xchange.. do let me know friends.. will be great help...

Frankly, nokia seems to be making cheap quality CDMA handsets I am saying this witn my two experiences. Nokia 6155 and 2865. None lasted more than 1 year trouble free. 2865 is dead. 6155, I spent Rs. 1200 on repair and sold off for 3k. Even service time is simply unacceptable. Minimum 2 weeks, avrage 3 weeks for smallest repair.

Treo 755 is little bulky but worth every rupee u spent.

with

Good Blue Tooth

MP3

and memory card...

rom US n wuth the help if our techis unlocking it......n u can use this phone with whatever plan yp

bro u r mistakin this phone with balckberry ......mind u relaince doesnt sell this phones ( treo \mogul) officially v r gettin it from US n unlocking it with the help of out techies to make it work on reliance

so u can us ethis phone with whatever plan u r currently using......its not like blackberry what u purchase from reliance where u have to take up a post paid connection n have to pay for the blackberry charges.......i m a prepaid customer n m using this phone n i use net connect occasionally whenever my other phone runs out of power

However, the point of view of Kamal must also be appreciated. I see he always points people towards sets with Full Warranty and available locally with bill and vat paid....

However all these things eventually add up to the costs which seriously jack up prices. What these imported sets offer is serious Value for Money package, though without warranty....but then the cost at which they are available, you can always go and buy a 2nd handset.....also with companies like Palm... the quality package they offer, there hardly are any issues with the handset unless of course u drop them and break something or water seeps through... but for these conditions even the fully warranted sets would offer u nothing...

Qwerty key pad thing doenst really mean much to me nor does push mail... coz the only time im away frm net is when im travelling from Office to Home... and the qwerty also makes my mobile ltl heavy nd bulky which is not my idea.. i need a nice sleek phone

with

Good Blue Tooth

MP3

and memory card...

^^^

My dear Ketan, if thats the case then Nokia 6275 could be the best for you. As Nokia 6275 has all the features which you are expecting. Also you will get Rs. 1000 off with exchange offer on Diwali.

And you can consider Mr. Dhiraj's view also. As he personally using Palm and satisfied with the same.

In all, its your choice. We have provided the options, now its you to decide my dear friend.

Regards.

ya that's rite..finally it comes down to one's personnel choice..i think according to ur preferences 6275's the best choice. u may even find some 6275 in this forum's buy sell section or on eBay which are still under warranty