Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sunil_jok

New ringtones

hi,

does anyone know why no new ringtones are available on R-World? earlier there used to be good selection for hindi. but now there are only 3-4 tones. is there anyway to remove the ringtones which are available on the handset? most of those ringtones are useless.

hi,

i face the same kind of problem...i amot able to get hold of any new hindi ringtones. like the ones available for the gsm users.....i wsh RIM would do something about it.

jagang

i guess, Reliance wants to keep all the extra fringes like the value added services to themselves only so tht they dont have to part with their revenues. But in this bargain, its not able to provide enuf to its customers overtime!

:'( why try to download ringtones when u can upload them from ur pc using required software atleast u will have a choice of ur own.

Edited by Ashokjp

anyways when we can upload why bother?????????

anyways when we can upload why bother?????????

Sunil had posted that before we came to know about the process of uploading

a ringtone

See the post date :'(

Hi guys,

If u have some one u know at any lg service centers...

PLs try to get a copy of the software those people are using to access LG filesystem...

Im sure we can do a lot and in a better way with that software...

:clap: why try to download ringtones when u can upload them from ur pc using required software atleast u will have a choice of ur own.

hi sajidkhan,

Could u plz tell me how I can upload ringtones from pc 2 Samsung SCH-A563. I am using PC Link rite now and it allows to edit Phone Book only, nothing else.

Well Rajan, you may have to wait till some techie guy 'discover' a way to upload ringtones to Samsung handsets :D

there are a couple of new ringtones on R world under the section HOT and NEW in the ringtones section !!! check them out ... nothing great ... but atleast now theyre making n effort to add something new ...

Yeh i saw tat ;)

But its still like the same old trash...

I am waiting for some regional stuffs... :P

Man those new ringtones are garbage. cant even tell what songs they are.

Or if they are songs at all.. ;)

Why dont these guys put up hindi pop or something like that.

Im sure they wont be sued by the pop industry ( or will they ). who knows :P

bcoz reliance has to pay for these stuff.we cant expect much more..unless otherwise they start charging for dowloading ringtones..

as if they cant pay the music companies! lol

Anyways, i spent quite some time listening to each n every new ringtone in the Hot n New section and TopTunes Section. Lolz, jus thinking that they really need someone like RAO to make new ringtones for them, if at all they want abstract ones n not the movie ones! y cant they find someone good!!

but still they did put up quite some no. of ringtones after a long time!

Anyways, out of all of them, i think i liked only EHSAAS / ARABIAN / ARABIANFLK / TIME FLIES tones, Ehsaas seemed close to the KAL HO NA HO(am not saying tht i liked the movie :rolleyes: ) music.

But rimweb.com tones rock anyday.. hehe..

the ringtones on Rworld sUkz ! ;)

the only thing is that ! we can start classifying them into the similar sections(classical/regional....) as in Rworld and provide a place for download online instead of randomly uploading files to Rimweb!.

i dont think providing the ring tones would require much webspace !

:P

or u can register for free webspace at www.i6networks.com A good site without banners n popups !.

Hope the adminz are listening !. :rolleyes:

Another set of new tones have come out in the hot n new section.

I didnt listen to all of them. But they **** compared to the previous ones :rolleyes: