Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ash1005

Netconnect Awsome Speed

I am getting speed more than 144kbps .How its possible in rconnect..

post-17692-1224389448_thumb.jpg

post-17692-1224389481_thumb.jpg

What is the average speed that you get? say download something for 10 minutes and check the average speed.

What is the average speed that you get? say download something for 10 minutes and check the average speed.

I am getting download speed above 10KBPS

Max i got is 18KBPS

But i want to know how i am getting speed above 200kbps since 144kbps is max what reliance supports

So that is just a spike. I've seen that sometimes such high speeds logged in download managers especially when you start a download.

So that is just a spike. I've seen that sometimes such high speeds logged in download managers especially when you start a download.

Its not in start but right in the middle of download say after 40% downlaod i got 18KBPs

^^^

You guys seems to be vey lucky my dear friends. Otherwise many members even can't get speeds higher then 8 KBps.

Regards.

Most of the time I have all the signal bar.But some times(though rarely) connections are extremely slow also.

What is the average speed you people get while browsing using rworld?is is comparable to rconnect?

Its not in start but right in the middle of download say after 40% downlaod i got 18KBPs

Such spikes can happen in the middle of a download as well. Nothing unusual in it, unless you are getting constant speed.

I hope reliance is doing some testing in there network , B coz i also got a very good speed of 80-90 KB/s for the whole night

so these miracle happen some times

average speed = 17KBps (downloading)

maximum = 25 KBps

surfing = 153.6Kbps

I am getting speed more than 144kbps .How its possible in rconnect..

hi tell me how to download with high speed ,i am using reliance EC 325 data card and i can't download anything so please help me how to increase my downloading speed....................

:previous: What speed are you getting now? Mention kb/sec or kB/sec also

I am now using Reliance Netconnect with ZTE MG880

And I get speed 5-6 KBps in day and in night 6-8 KBps.

when i complain hundreds times they told me that if u get 20 - 40 kbps (2.5 KBps to 5 KBps ) then it is good speed and using netconnect with ZTE MG880 is dial up connection not broadband so u should enjoy that speed .

only sometimes i get 10 - 12 KBps speed in a month otherwise say 26 days in 1 month i have bad speed