Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Discuss Here : All About Online Recharge For Reliance Mobile

<< My dear friends, This thread has been splitted from another thread >>

Even STVs?
I am afraid of going to WWE every time and then recharge. If online recharging is working for STV, I will certainly give second thought to my inclination to post paid. Just because I hate to go to WW / WWEs.

^^^

Yes my dear friend, you can even recharge for STV's online.

Regards.

• Like 1

I also would like to know how to recharge STV's online, because AFAIK only Balance could be recharged online and that also I never got full balance. If I recharged for 100/- online from my credit card, I got 86/- something, never full balance like I get when I do STV Recharge...

So Kamal, let us know detailed procedure to get STV Recharged ONLINE... for Balance 101 (for full balance 101), 210 (222), 310 (333) and 510 (555) and also 98 STV and SMS 49.... these are the major ones I use...

^^^

My dear Dhiraj Ji, their's nothing special to recharge online for STV. You have to do it like a normal rehcarge. Actually, here, is the AMOUNT which mattters.

For this, first of all, one have to keep in mind which amount is related to which STV or TOPUP.

If you recharge for 98 rupees or say 49 rupees, then it will automatically be counted as STV and SMS pack respectively.

If you recharge for 101, 210, 310, 510 then it will automatically taken as Topup.

No special procedure is their for recharging for STV.

Go ahead.

Cheers !

Just now to check if STV works or not, I recharged my acount with Rs. 550 JADU STV and it worked.

Surprisingly, in ICICI back you can not recharge following amount

RELIANCE

All Reliance Circles

149, 165, 200, 550

But in HDFC bank, I was able too.

In ICICI maximum recharge limit is Rs. 5000 where as in HDFC bank, its Rs. 1000

I request other members to charge with other STV and post here. OR MAY I REQUEST MOD TO CREATE PINNED / STICKY topic for STV RECHARGE ONLINE????

See attached two PDF FAQ found on ICICI and HDFC

Thanks Kamal

ICICI_Bank_Online_Prepaid_Mobile_Recharge_facility___FAQs.pdf

HDFC_Bank_Online.pdf

Edited by kshah

I request other members to charge with other STV and post here. OR MAY I REQUEST MOD TO CREATE PINNED / STICKY topic for STV RECHARGE ONLINE????

^^^

My dear friend, you are 100% right, this topic deserve a new thread. Thats why we have created this thread for all our members. Now all members can discuss here about Online Recharge of Top-ups and STV's. We have moved some of the posts from other thread and merged with this new thread.

Regards.

Thanks Kamal I am sure this thread will be like ready reckoner for people who wants to recharge online but were afraid to do so due to one or other reason

^^^

You are most welcome brother.

<< Topic Pinned >>

My Idea for those who want online recharge( topups), do the top up of amount from either of three 210,310,510.

After that use the keyword options for the STV's from the ( Very good user friendly company RELIANCE).

Type in message and send it to 53739.

Eg JAADU<MRP>

JAADU49

JAADU195

NOTE : Amount is deducted from main account balance. If u have promo balance only then u cannot use this system.

Edited by Honest
<< Post Moved >>
  • Like 1

^^^

Your Idea seems to be good my dear Amit.

Regards.

If u have promo balance only then u cannot use this system.

I didn't get what you said. I am having a promo balance of Rs.25. Does it mean I will not be able to activate Jaadu 98 by sending SMS? :NOTriste:

In full top up talktime 55/77/85/125 are stopped from 1st NOV.

rbdhoot, Do you have similar XLS for Kerala circle?

For Delhi can someone one post the detailed STVs and top up information?

Hi,

How much time it will take to get credit the balance, if we recharge through ICICI website, because yester day around 5:00 PM i had recharge with Rs.77 through ICICI website, but till now i didnt get credited the balance

It probably wasn't successful. It usually gets credited within a few minutes atleast. If it wasn't successful, you will get the credit back in your Bank A/C within 3 days.

Hi

I had recharged my account thru ICICI with 101 rupees yesterday.However, the money is deducted but talktime is not credited to my Relaince account. Tried talking to Reliance CC . They say they haven't recieved any payment from ICICI. This e-recharge definitely ****s ..coz u even don't know whom to complain.

Since its been over a day now, it is likely that the recharge was unsuccessful. In that cause you would receive the credit reversal within or after 3 days.

Try submitting a complaint through ICICI to check what is causing the delay or why it was unsuccessful.

Hey friends........i just recharged my prepaid from oxicash. everything gone just fine. dear friends every online recharge service has some selected amount of recharge pins. i need a service where in can recharge on any amount not just fixed amount. i have credit card.............. is there any???

Just recharged from HDFC Netbanking. Its quite fast & great !!!

My Idea for those who want online recharge( topups), do the top up of amount from either of three 210,310,510.

After that use the keyword options for the STV's from the ( Very good user friendly company RELIANCE).

Type in message and send it to 53739.

Eg JAADU<MRP>

JAADU49

JAADU195

NOTE : Amount is deducted from main account balance. If u have promo balance only then u cannot use this system.

I wanted to recharge SMS49. When I Sent such message, the reply was "HTTP Application Error"

Can any one guide ?

Guys can any one giude us for as How to recharge online for Number Starting from 30 or 32 series. for eg..30XXXXXX or 32XXXXXX. Early response is apprecieted. Thanks in Advance

R@P@R

^^^

I think online recharge is yet not available for FWPs.

I am not sure whether Online Recharge for GSM can be discussed here or not, if not please put this post to a suitable place.

I just used ICICI Bank for Rs. 35 STV for RGSM. That is for getting STD at 70 ps. The amount got debited from my account but I have not received any SMS from Reliance. Its more than 30 mins. now.

I doubt that online recharge is possible for RGSM

Can anybody throw light on this ?