Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Discuss Here : All About Online Recharge For Reliance Mobile

Reliance recharge is erratic, it get credited in few minutes some times, some time it do not get credited and money get refunded after 4 days.

Is there anyway to do e-recharge on RGSM ? I tried once with ICICI (Rs. 35 for STD) but in never got recharged and I got it back after 3 days.

Has anybody tried with other banks/oxicash/rechargeItNow ?

Nobody has done it so far ? Till 15 Mar ?

Edited by MOBILE FAN

^^^

My dear Dhiraj Ji, their's nothing special to recharge online for STV. You have to do it like a normal rehcarge. Actually, here, is the AMOUNT which mattters.

For this, first of all, one have to keep in mind which amount is related to which STV or TOPUP.

If you recharge for 98 rupees or say 49 rupees, then it will automatically be counted as STV and SMS pack respectively.

If you recharge for 101, 210, 310, 510 then it will automatically taken as Topup.

No special procedure is their for recharging for STV.

Go ahead.

Cheers !

Dear Friends,

I am from Karnataka and am looking forward to e-recharge my Reliance phone with a Rs. 49 STV. But I am a little confused. There is also a e-sms pack which is being offered for the same amount in my circle which offers 250 sms free. SO how can i make sure that my mobile is loaded with the Jaadu pack and not the sms pack.

I want to make this transaction through CITIBANK.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^

My dear Dhiraj Ji, their's nothing special to recharge online for STV. You have to do it like a normal rehcarge. Actually, here, is the AMOUNT which mattters.

For this, first of all, one have to keep in mind which amount is related to which STV or TOPUP.

If you recharge for 98 rupees or say 49 rupees, then it will automatically be counted as STV and SMS pack respectively.

If you recharge for 101, 210, 310, 510 then it will automatically taken as Topup.

Go ahead.

Cheers !

Dear Friends,

I am from Karnataka and am looking forward to e-recharge my Reliance phone with a Rs. 49 STV. But I am a little confused. There is also a e-sms pack which is being offered for the same amount in my circle which offers 250 sms free. SO how can i make sure that my mobile is loaded with the Jaadu pack and not the sms pack.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Online facility is not available for SMS recharges, so dont even try for recharge with 49,

else u will be recharged with STV of 49

Can I recharge Rs 23 STV for mobile number belonging to Rajasthan online via HDFC Bank ?

The STV mentioned here

^^^

I think you should confirm this from Reliance CC first.

^^^

Go ahead.

Cheers !

Dear Friends,

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Online facility is not available for SMS recharges, so dont even try for recharge with 49,

else u will be recharged with STV of 49

dude use rechargeitnow.com.u can recharge any mobile cdma and gsm leaving out some like rgsm ,tata docomo,bsnl some circles and aircell some circles

I am a new user i have a small question.

Whether OnNet means CDMA to GSM (both of reliance)?

Yes, onnet means inclusive of both, CDMA as well as GSM. At least that is what is reflected from ADAG advertisements so far.

what is min price for lifetime validity in CDMA for Punjab Circle.

Edited by Saurav

Today I received an SMS that get 222/555 on recharge of 510/210. I recharged through HDFC bank(online) but got balance of Rs. 190.39 !!!

Can someone tell me why this happened ?

I am from Mumbai circle.

Edit : Got the remaining balance of Rs 31.61 as "Promo". I am a new prepaid customer, can someone clarify whats the difference between main and promo balance ?

Thanks

Edited by saurabh159

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Main balance is valid until your account is active.

Promo balance is valid for generally 7 days from the date of recharge. When u have a main balance and a promo balance, first deduction would be from the promo balance. Promo balance, just like Main balance can be used for making local calls, Std calls, send sms, also while roaming. The only difference between promo balance and main balance is that the promo balance has a max validity of 7 to 15 days depending upon the kind of promo balance.

^

recently i did a 222 recharge..as far as i remember i have utilised the promo bal(33rs) beyond the 7 or 15 days period..

^^^ It depends... My Lifetime validity connection shows expiry of promo in 2012!! :Sorprendido:

See, I have received this SMS,(exactly the same)

Main:200.41, Promo 31.62, Ex:04/11/13.

Now what the above means ?:confuse:

@saurabh159,

See, I have received this SMS,(exactly the same)

Main:200.41, Promo 31.62, Ex:04/11/13.

Now what the above means ?confused.gif

Great thanks to everyone on this forum !

:previous:

It only means that you should not trust RCOM at all. They will write anything and then reverse it and say it was a mistake. Better call CC 3 to 4 times and verify atleast with 3 to 4 CCEs before you take a decision.

RCOM is probably the only cellco which does not honour its own written word. This has happened many times and there is no point in arguing ourselves silly with those nincompoops out there. They always enjoy our discomfiture.

Edited by KumaarShah

:previous:

It only means that you should not trust RCOM at all. They will write anything and then reverse it and say it was a mistake. Better call CC 3 to 4 times and verify atleast with 3 to 4 CCEs before you take a decision.

RCOM is probably the only cellco which does not honour its own written word. This has happened many times and there is no point in arguing ourselves silly with those nincompoops out there. They always enjoy our discomfiture.

Excellent answer..........

I couldnt help laughing out loud when I read your reply.

I agree with you 100%. I took a new GSM connection which shows lifetime validity until 18th November, 2022. I have two other CDMA connections and a GSM connection which shows validity until 20th July, 2021. :)

Received another SMS, main account validity as 21/01/23 :Sorprendido:

Edited by saurabh159

Please recharge with Rs 91 make your tariff local 50 paise and STD Rs 1 even on roaming for one year.Please check with customer care at *333 before recharge to see the avilability of this recharge in your state(circle)

Dear friends,

Before you recharge for any amount especially using the online facility please call up customer care. The website has been updated. From the information i gathered, now full talktime offers are the same on both CDMA and GSM. On CDMA Rs. 100, 200,300, 400, 500 offer full talktime unlike the earlier denominations of 201,301,401, 501 respectively.

after we make a call from rcom cdma does it tells the balance by sending a message like in all gsm prepaids or do we have to call to check the balance and is it possible to check the balance by sending a service command or do we have to use the ivr system?

^^^

It will not automatically display.

There are two options.

1. call *367 and listen )to the annoucemnent (toll-free)

2. call *225 and hang up. details would be sent via sms. (chargeable)

CC People telling that using *225 and then receiving SMS is not chargeable.

Somebody confirm this

*225 toll-free.

Yes its toll free, imagine the problems RCOM will run into if balance-check was chargeable.

Another thing, no need for * before 225 or 367 or 368 here in Chennai. Check in your circles. But if you want to call HL on *333, calls to 333 does not go....