Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Honest

Discuss Here : All About Online Recharge For Reliance Mobile

For last 3 years, I am using HDFC Bank's

https://invas01.euronetworldwide.com/Vas/HDFC/Forms/vas_hdfc_home.aspx?custid=hdfc to topup/recharge. But today it is showing the message "Due to some techinal issue, Mobile Recharge transactions have been temporarily stopped until further notice."

According to insider sources, HDFC is in the process of upgrading their back-end systems. Online mobile top-up facility should be operational in the coming three to four weeks. :)

You can recharge online on www.rechargeitnow.com and they do not charge anything extra. Also their customer care is good, though one problem is they do not have any contact number but you can however raise a request and they respond in two business days. I have not faced any issue till date and I have done quite a few recharges from their website.

However first check on myservices.relianceada.com -->Instant recharge to see what recharges are applicable to you. Or else the recharge will fail.

First option should be myservices recharge option. However if your bank is not supported there or if you want to use your credit card, then use rechargeitnow.com

Got an sms from RGSM Mumbai for full talktime recharge on the eve of 64th Independence day of India. :)

Recharge with : Rs.64/-

Talktime : Rs.64/-

Available only on 14th & 15th August 2010.

^^^ Tried online Top-up for Rs.64 on RGSM(Kerala). Received Rs.0.01 in main balance and Rs.66.34 in Promo2 Balance.

But Promo TT has validity only till 25/08/2010

^^^ Tried online Top-up for Rs.64 on RGSM(Kerala). Received Rs.0.01 in main balance and Rs.66.34 in Promo2 Balance.

Pathetic offer!!!!!!!!!!!!

No good if it is just promo balance. If they send such offers by SMS (or however) they should clearly mention that it is just promo balance. mad.gif Anyway, yesterday I recharged my RGSM after a long time (as I use it only for SMS now). Recharged for Rs. 100 and got Rs. 88 something as main balance and remaining as promo balance.

Edited by raccoon

You can recharge online on www.rechargeitnow.com and they do not charge anything extra. Also their customer care is good, though one problem is they do not have any contact number but you can however raise a request and they respond in two business days. I have not faced any issue till date and I have done quite a few recharges from their website.

However first check on myservices.relianceada.com -->Instant recharge to see what recharges are applicable to you. Or else the recharge will fail.

First option should be myservices recharge option. However if your bank is not supported there or if you want to use your credit card, then use rechargeitnow.com

Yes recharge it now is very gud website , recharging thru it easy and quick and they also not charge any extra charges on recharges either its of 10 or 1000 :) i use this website very often.... But i think they have a limit of recharging per day.... that i dont knw ...

Now on the myservices.relianceada.com website, even credit card payments have been updated!!!!!!!!

Maybe Reliance is gearing up for MNP. Hopefully their customer service is better regarding online recharges. I remember having a tough time last time when the amount was deducted but talktime was not credited, these people were not able to locate the transactions inspite of me providing the reference number, Transaction ID and all necessary details and that too from their own website.

• Like 1

^^^^^ RELIANCE CC really s**ks 89% staff is dumb and deaf

This is actually cheating the customers... Earlier I once had such experience in Vodafone.. Even now Airtel is daily sending SMS to my moms number saying FULL-TT on Rs50 EXCLUSIVE FOR YOU... With Ex-Airtel guys in RCom, this cheating is expected..

PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE SUCH EXCLUSIVE FOR YOU OFFERS WHILE CHECKING BALANCE IN USSD--- Later you will be cheated and you can't even prove CC about that offer..

Thatz why nowadays, I never believe such offers via SMS and always go with regular FullTT recharges like Rs200..

Edited by KanagaDeepan

@vinayak

very usefull info reg myservices.relianceada.com

1 to you

Got this mail today !!

Freecharge.in is the latest and new service with which you can recharge your prepaid mobiles available across India and for doing the same you can avail gift coupons worth the same or similar amount from either the Barista Lavazza or McDonalds. This virtually means that you are getting the recharge for free, well almost free though. The coupon will be delivered to your address for a delivery charge of Rs. 10.

With their recharge option you can recharge almost all the prepaid mobile services available in India except for Airtel and Idea Cellular at the moment and the same will be activated soon, according to them. You can recharge online using any of the payment option like credit card, debit card, bank accounts, etc.

For the recharge of Rs. 10 to Rs. 50 you will get a free coupon worth Rs. 50 either Barista or McDonald's. For prepaid recharge worth Rs. 51 to Rs. 100 you will get coupons worth Rs. 100. Similarly for recharge worth Rs. 101 to Rs. 150 one can get coupons worth Rs. 150 and so on and you can choose either the Barista coupons worth Rs. 50 each or can choose both Barista and McDonald's worth the amount of recharge. But you will be charged a flat delivery charge of Rs. 10 per delivery of any number of coupons to your address.

The coupons are valid against a minimum purchase of Rs. 50 and above and hence this virtually means that you get to buy worth Rs. 50 and you get the same valued McDonald's product or coffee for free.

Visit Freecharge.in for more details about this offer. I heard that they are going to introduce more and new coupons as against the existing Barista and McDonald's coupons. It is a worthy offer as anyway you are going to recharge your prepaid mobile elsewhere but here you get coupons for free. But in my opinion they should introduce more options in terms of coupons and those coupons should be full gift voucher rather than a discount coupon.

Edited by phonegeek

Did any 1 tried freecharge??

Last night I tried recharging Rs599 from myservices Portal, status shown as Success, but i am yet to receive

What is the quick way out?

Last night I tried recharging Rs599 from myservices Portal, status shown as Success, but i am yet to receive

First verify your bank account, whether it's debited or not.

If debited call customer care and complain along details.

If not debited try to recharge once again.

First verify your bank account, whether it's debited or not.

If debited call customer care and complain along details.

If not debited try to recharge once again.

Amount debited instantly on my Creditcard account, Even it shows success on transcation History, CC tells to wait 48 hours....till that time wat m i suppose to do :NOTriste::confuse:

Need advise on this:

I recharged my account for 105Rs from freecharge. The recharge was successful, and got a confirmation from reliance.

However, the message said "Your account has been recharged for 0.01Rs. The amount payable is 105Rs".

I called customer care to complain about the credit of only one paisa... They told me that only selected customers can recharge for 105Rs, since there is a special offer for getting fill TT on that. They took a complain but nothing happened since.

What are my options ? Anyone had similar experience ?

@SUDYEcaZ

Sometimes, the amount from your Bank to Reliance Bankers maybe failed.

In such a case, after verifying by Reliance, your amount will be back to your Bank.

So wait upto 48 hours to get back the amount.

If the transaction not settled same day , money willbe refunded and they won't

make any recharge. So you can make a fresh recharge and you will get refund

as per it's back proceedure.

Edited by nlr2334481

@SUDYEcaZ

Sometimes, the amount from your Bank to Reliance Bankers maybe failed.

In such a case, after verifying by Reliance, your amount will be back to your Bank.

So wait upto 48 hours to get back the amount.

If the transaction not settled same day , money willbe refunded and they won't

make any recharge. So you can make a fresh recharge and you will get refund

as per it's back proceedure.

Thanks

Got a message from Reliance

MeraWalaOffer:- Recharge karo Rs 125 se our pao 325 local minutes kisi bhi network par. Validity 30 Din

For me also the same thing happened i recharged for Rs 225 before diwali, they said the offer is not their for my phone, till not i am chasing them and have not got a refund. Have called and complained to customer care, sent numerous emails to nodal office, customer care, also went to web world once. Any suggestion what i can do here to get the refund.Everytime they say it will happen in 48 hours but i am not getting it back and its nearly 45 days now.

RCDMA Limited period Offer in TamilNadu

Recharge with Rs.121/- and get talktime of Rs.121/- and 121 local minutes. Validity - 7 days

Rs.251/- and get talktime of Rs.301/- and 301 local minutes. Validity - 15 days

Good for only heavy users as the validity is restricted.

recieved sms from reliance (3600) in maharashtra circle

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

<< Topic Merged >>

I got an sms from 3600 stating 100 mb of data usage on Rs. 21 along with talktime of Rs. 21. But i dont know from where to get this recharge ??

^^

Only 2 days validity hope u knw dis...