Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
savramesh

Nokia 6265 Video Player Problem

:NOTriste: when i try to play a video in my 6265 the video gets struck and the audio alone is playing. i tried taking video using camera and play it, again the same problem. also tried 3gp,3g2,mpeg4 etc.. all resulted same pblm. any suggestions to solve this ?

Please reinstall your phone application software on your mobile phone. You can get it done in any Nokia Care Centre.

i think you problem is with your software.....

got it checked from nokia care....

while installing 3rd party software (themes, games) be extra cautious. they might look cool but some of them certainly create problem for your phone.....

Please reinstall your phone application software on your mobile phone. You can get it done in any Nokia Care Centre.

can i reinstall application software alone or the whole phone software to be re installed ?

believe it or not... video is playing fine now... i did just one thing..

"MemoryUp"

i ran the application, recovered some space of RAM and defragmented RAM

afterwards video started playing normally.. so i guess the pblm was with ram.

^^^

So you get it solved of your own my dear Ramesh. Thats great. Congrats for the same.

Cheers !

believe it or not... video is playing fine now... i did just one thing..

"MemoryUp"

i ran the application, recovered some space of RAM and defragmented RAM

afterwards video started playing normally.. so i guess the pblm was with ram.

what is this "MemoryUp"? can u post d details?

MemoryUp can help you to analyse, defragment and recover up to 50% RAM occupied by your programs. The main features of MemoryUp includes: - Smart management of Java virtual machine (JVM) - Manually quick RAM boost..

MemoryUP click here to get it

my ram was over loaded and that was the reason the video was not playing properly. after recovering space its working fine now.

just think, for this small pblm if i had approached nokia care, then they might have sent my mobile to service taking more than 2 weeks, reinstalling software, charging some 500 bugs etc..

my personal opinion is whatever the pblm for nokia cdma mobiles, RIMWEB is the first aid, and then take it to service center if requireed....

Edited by savramesh

my personal opinion is whatever the pblm for nokia cdma mobiles, RIMWEB is the first aid, and then take it to service center if requireed....

Well & truly said Ramesh