Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prashantsolanki

Nokia 3205 Cdma

Reliance is going to introduce atleast one new model every month for mobile and also planning to introduce cordless fwps.

I don't think that the Nokia 3205 is going to come out on RIM. By what rumours i've heard from the market, this phone will most probably be available on Tata Indicom . They will use it as their main entry level phone once they set up their pan-India network by December or the end of this fiscal.

Then what about the existing 3105??????????

Then what about the existing 3105??????????

What do u mean by "existing" 3105 ? :wacko:

the model available with TATA INDICOM NOW...

Checked out the model (3205) on the Nokia website... It's coooooooollllll...... :rolleyes: The only problem is that even "Nokia" has not yet released it in the market. It only features in the "upcoming models"... So, there's a long way to go before reliance includes it in it's list of handsets I guess. For the time being, 3105 seems to be a pretty good phone to go with. <_<

Any ideas if we can upgrade from LG2030 to Nokia 3105??? :clap: (I don't even know if Reliance has started offering this handset, though it's on their list of handsets... I'm saying this because I could not find the tariff of this handset under their Postpaid section).

Me2RIMUser.

Yes Nokia 3105 is available with RIM. The only problem is that they have added the handset to their portfolio a few days back. So it's availability in all cities is still doubtful.

We will have to wait a little longer before new stocks arrive at all places.

And the Nokia 3205 will be launched by Nokia before the end of December 2004. It is the CDMA eqivalent the Nokia 3200 (GSM) just as the Nokia 3105 is the CDMA equivalent of the Nokia 3100 (GSM). So expect almost the same functionality.

But we don't know for sure how soon Tata Indicom and RIM will add the Nokia 3205 to their portfolio. It is a good phone but the looks are pathetic.And Tata has a long way to go before it's network matches that of RIM.