Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
@ksh@T

Sony Ericsson Hikaru

Are you ready to forget the Xperia X1? Probably not, but listen up here: Sony Ericsson is getting ready to release a new touchscreen handset that will bring 8GB of internal memory and an 8 Megapixel camera.

This handset’s codename is Sony Ericsson Hikaru and, according to the SEMC Blog, it will be the next high-end slider of the Swedish-Japanese manufacturer.

For the moment, it’s not clear where Hikaru will fit into Sony Ericsson’s range of products. Will it be a Walkman, a Cyber-shot, or perhaps a G-series? Who knows?

Also, it’s not clear if it will have an alphanumeric or a QWERTY keyboard, but I guess any of these two would be nice to have, together with the phone’s supposedly large touchscreen display.

Since there’s no image with the real Sony Ericsson Hikaru, I’ve played around a bit and made a mockup of it, based on SE’s W960 model. Here it is:Are you ready to forget the Xperia X1? Probably not, but listen up here: Sony Ericsson is getting ready to release a new touchscreen handset that will bring 8GB of internal memory and an 8 Megapixel camera.

sony-ericsson-hikaru-1.jpg

This handset’s codename is Sony Ericsson Hikaru and, according to the SEMC Blog, it will be the next high-end slider of the Swedish-Japanese manufacturer.

For the moment, it’s not clear where Hikaru will fit into Sony Ericsson’s range of products. Will it be a Walkman, a Cyber-shot, or perhaps a G-series? Who knows?

Also, it’s not clear if it will have an alphanumeric or a QWERTY keyboard, but I guess any of these two would be nice to have, together with the phone’s supposedly large touchscreen display.

[vIa:unwiredview]

cool man....really looks like a great handset.... neat and stylish...and the features, as mentioned, are also awesome....

so now with all phones jumping into "all touchscreen" bandwagon...........its the turn of sony ericsson.....

Also many are increasingly incorporating higher resolution cameras with true digital features.it seems soon mobile cameras will become comparable to ultra compact digital cameras.featurewise of course,not picture qualitywise.

i suppose 8MP+Touch Screen will be the main driving force . . .

The handset seems to be really cool my dear friends.

looks like a photoshopped picture