Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sumatrix

Problem With Nokia 2255.

Hi.my friend has got a nokia 2255.. About 4 months back he transferred the no from that handset to a ruim.but the reliance guys there forgot to release the rsn.an now its blocked.when he went back to web world now they said the rsn is not there in their database anymore since he has changed the handset more than twice.and he doesn have the box to get the rsn no manually.so as off now the handset's lying dead. So is there any way of reviving the handset?any other way of gettin the rsn number? Pl help soon..

finally i got the rsn no..can anyone in reliance in this form help me release it quickly??

hey guys..no answer to my question??today the reliance guys called up and said that the rsn no has been de provisioned an hence can never be used.is it true that a de provisioned rsn no cannot be activated again??

hey guys..no answer to my question??today the reliance guys called up and said that the rsn no has been de provisioned an hence can never be used.is it true that a de provisioned rsn no cannot be activated again??

Gimme the RSN & mobile no.. Along with the user's name.

Will help u finish this in 48 hrs.

problem solved.thanks to acs bhai..al u've to do is first get the rsn released.then goto web world and get the rsn registered ur name.that'sll do..(try the last step of going to we world only if *228 doesn work evn after the rsn is released).