Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Lg Rd 2030 Parts

Today I went to reliance webworld. I wanted to change the entire body of lg rd 2030 but due to shortage they only the back side cover and the antenna. So they changed that and they charged me back cover 270 rs and antenna 70 rs. On this bill octroi 5.5% which is 15 or 19 rs and mvat tax @ 4% which is 14 rs. Total bill 372 rs. I also told them to clean up my phone. So the cleaning charges bill was 169 rs. So total I paid 541 rs. Just wanted to let you know guys. Is octroi to be charged to the customers?

Today I went to reliance webworld.

^^^

My dear Chandan, did you really visited the Reliance Web World for the service of your handset or you visited the Authorised Service Centre of LG ?

Anyways, Octroi is still being charged in Mumbai. But I'm not sure whether they can bill you separately for Octroi charges or not.

If in future you didn't want to pay Octroi, then you can visit any Authorised Service Centres in Dist. Thane.

Recently Maharashtra Government has removed Octroi from some of the districts in Thane. You can get the benefit of the same.

Regards.

Didn't get the point in refurbishing (?) an old outdated handset, when you get a color handset around 1000 bucks!...