Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
srk006

Classic 703 Not Starting

I am having a classic 703 handset. When i switch on the handset, all the keypad lights up but the no display comes or the welcome music plays! Even if I put the phone to charge the same thing happens. What could be the reason?

• Like 1

May be Display problem. Get is checked at nearest ASC.

To get to know about ASC location, call Customer Care *333

^^ The display music also isnt playing, right? So do u think its a display related problem?

Get is checked at nearest ASC.

To get to know about ASC location, call Customer Care *333

I am having a classic 703 handset. When i switch on the handset, all the keypad lights up but the no display comes or the welcome music plays! Even if I put the phone to charge the same thing happens. What could be the reason?

^^^

@SRK

My dear friend, hope that by now you should have get your handset checked with authorised service centre.

Please update here, what exactly was the problem with your handset, so that if the same problem occurs with any other member's handset, they could also know it exactly before going to ASC.

Regards.

Honest, It is having another problem of Bulged Battery(The battery was fine will I gave to the ASC. Now got it back Bulged. :o ). So have to get the handset replaced under warranty from WebWorld! Will update how it goes.

^^^

I feel this battery bulging is a real probem with Classic 703, The handset which I had the cover wouldnt fix properly because of this problem, I had another spare battery, when I put that in the cover easily fitted, after some days of recharging I gain had the same problem, Its been 8 months now, the cell works fine, only the cover dosnt shut properly

Gave the troubled 703 handset to the web world and got it replaced under warranty with a new handset. I hope this battery bulding does not happen again! :)

^^^

Thats a great news my dear friend. Congrats for the replacement you got under warranty. This is the benefit we get when we buy products with BILL.

Regards.

This is the benefit we get when we buy products with BILL.

an ideal example of customer satisfaction with warranty

an ideal example of customer satisfaction with warranty

Actually when people purchase products from their hard earned money then they deserve such a kind of benefits.

Even with a bill getting a replacement is not easy. I had to part away my handset for 1 week at the ASC which forced me to buy a new one(Got a rd6600). Only after a week they came to know that the handset cannot be repaired!! :wacko:

The WW guys were better... had to wait for just 5 minutes; got the handset replaced. :)

^^^

My dear friend, but still you get a brand new handset in replacement which we cannot expect when we buy without Bill / Warranty.

Regards.

everything comes at a price.......to get replacement u will have to face a few problems bro.....

Muffadal sir problems may arise in replacement but without bill is replacement possible?

how can u get replacement without proof of purchase

how can u get replacement without proof of purchase

i am asking it (?) too replacement without bill is impossible so always buy products with bill

i am asking it (?) too replacement without bill is impossible so always buy products with bill

^^^

Very correct my dear Asit.

Regards.

@asit

lol i said the same thing that how can u get replacement u of course need a proof of purchase

but then i certain cases it is not possible to get warranty .......like getting our treo.....but then in such case the cost outweighs the benefit of warranty

@asit

lol i said the same thing that how can u get replacement u of course need a proof of purchase

but then i certain cases it is not possible to get warranty .......like getting our treo.....but then in such case the cost outweighs the benefit of warranty

spending more than 10K and will hav no warranty

muffadal sir everyone is not like u