Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

[ Updated: Voting Over] Our Old Friend And Moderator On Rimweb, Chirag Dhedia.

Please vote for Chirag by registering, or by SMS.

Update: Voting is over now!

Details below.

Hello,

Studio4 Consultants, an architectural and engineering B2B services company started by me and my friends Chirag Dedhia, Urvashi Purohit, Purvashri Hatkar has been nominated at the TATA NEN Hottest Startup Awards 2008. These awards are brought by National Entrepreneurship Network and TATA Group, in association with Helion, Mint , Seedfund and Wadhwani Foundation, it is India's only community-chosen awards for Indian start-ups.

The company is a partnership venture of 3 friends which is already doing well in the architectural circles as it provides technological solutions to other Architects & Engineers. The company has already shown the rigour by getting nominated for this year's prestigious awards.

We are seeking Public Votes for our firm. Please contribute. SMS HOT 551 to 56767 (India only) to vote for us.

Also Vote online at http://www.hotteststartups.in/viewandvote....p;startupId=775

The company currently stands at Rank 122 out of 600 Startups. We need 600 Votes to reach the top 30 List of Startups to enter Round 2 of the Competition. Read the expert panel comments about the firm on the link above. Keep voting till you see the ticker reach 600 !!

=== About Studio4 Consultants ===

Studio4 is the next generation design studio that enables partners to transform through technological innovation in Architecture, Engineering & Construction industry. The Company is committed at fostering valuable partnerships with clients world-wide for workshare services and be the leader in AEC design space.

Studio4 services help clients to significantly enhance overall project efficiency and margin by achieving complete coordination among all designers, consultants and contractors through integration of all project data (graphical, numerical and textual) in a single digital model that enables visualization, model enrichment, clash detection, construction simulation and sequencing, facility management, as well as extraction of drawings, quantities, schedules and models from a single coordinated data source.

Contact Details

Studio4 Consultants

Ar. Chirag Dedhia (+91 9323366945)

Ar. Urvashi Purohit (+91 9920285624)

VOTE FOR STUDIO4

Regards,

Chirag Dedhia

Already voted! :D

Chirag for President! :grin:

^^^

Thanks

I appeal everyone to vote on website as well as SMS.

I have voted using SMS.

Pls provide email id.

We reached 239 votes.

Need 600 by 5th nov.

353 more needed.

I did from vodafone and reliance both message came we are unable to process your request please try again later.

During 2.30-3.00pm their systems were apparently down. You can vote now! And pls do ! :-)

Thnx guys for voting... Each vote will help!

Guys fast!! only 275 as of now.

can you please tell me what to do, I did not go through the long post. I can sms from 2 numbers tonight and another 1-2 in the morning.

Vote here for this startup

Login required

I hate such sites :(

voted by sms :thumb:

Dear Saddik,

I tried to register with the site, I got confirmation email and try to validate my email but showing "

Registration Failure!!!!!

You have not registered. Please register using valid email id

with my www.in.com email id. Is there any chance to send sms from here in Bahrain?

voted dear,

Please vote dear, and btw why chirag is not active on the forum we miss him a lot

If u have got a verification email and once u went there and got "Registration Failure", it just means that your email id is verified. Just login normally and vote.

I guess SMS voting is the easiest and fastest.

And akshat, i've been quite occupied with work and life at my end. I miss RIMweb as much! :-) But i'm in touch with alot of u offline and that helps! Thnx for being there with me!

We have reached Rank 80... and by tomo we got to make it to Rank 30. need roughly 150 votes more for that!

Keep voting guys! :-)

voted on website

am going to do in mass. dont worry bro.