Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
letmeknow

Lost My Cell Reliance 6275

Hi! Friends,

I purchased reliance 6275 CDMA phone from Mumbai,a month back, but I lost it on 27th october 2008. I have logged the complaint with Police. I approached Nokia gallery and Reliance Web World to lock my cell phone or trace my cell phone. but i was informed that, Nokia phones cannot be traced nither be locked, just forget that mobile and buy new one. Any way I purchased new cell and transfered my old number to new cell.

Mobile Detials:

MODEL NO. 6275 NOKIA

SKU:- HSNK01B16275

RSN:- RNKMQI329189

ESN:- ***********

my cell no. 9322665517

Please help if there is any method to find my mobile or lock my mobile.

Sibinkumar

Mumbai

dear sibinkumar,

send a mail to customer care, corporate centre, nodal officer and service assurance cell with all details about ur handset and scan copy of FIR.

Hope for the best and Please post the reply u get from them..

Reliance can actually lock and trace ur phone, its a simple logic once a new sim is inserted and the phone is connected to reliance then they can trace ur handset using its details.. Also did u chk with the police about how they will trace and find it.. its not just logging a complaint, its their duty to trace the phone with the help of reliance..

i m sorry to hear that.....but bro dont keep your hopes too high for finding ur lost handset....just pray someone returns it back to you or else forget it and move on

Try this website u may find some useful details..

Lost_and_Stolen

Edited by savramesh

Reliance can actually lock and trace ur phone, its a simple logic once a new sim is inserted and the phone is connected to reliance then they can trace ur handset using its details.. Also did u chk with the police about how they will trace and find it.. its not just logging a complaint, its their duty to trace the phone with the help of reliance..

Dear savramesh...

what you said is exactly right and same thing i asked at Reliance Web World, there answer was like this "When you insert new sim to cell, then sim get registered with Reliance netwrok not the Cell phone, & this happen with only simless phone that is CDMA phone which does not sim. If your phone is simless then it can be locked and no one can use and also it is traceable if mobile is switch on"

Still i suspect there could be some technology to find lost cell... and I am in try to get that technology :-)

Dear savramesh...

what you said is exactly right and same thing i asked at Reliance Web World, there answer was like this "When you insert new sim to cell, then sim get registered with Reliance netwrok not the Cell phone, & this happen with only simless phone that is CDMA phone which does not sim. If your phone is simless then it can be locked and no one can use and also it is traceable if mobile is switch on"

Still i suspect there could be some technology to find lost cell... and I am in try to get that technology :-)

It is 100% possible to trace the mobile.. The people in webworld are really fools, they dont even know how to operate a cell..

Dont forget to send email to service assurance cell, corporate centre, nodal officer etc.. i hope some good thing will happen for u if your email is not read by a fool.

All the best..

^^^

My dear friends, I agree with the above. Actually the employees sitting in the WW can do a lot but they don't want to.

Not all employees are the same. So try to search the one who can do this for you my dear Sibin.

Regards.

Uim based cdma handsets cannot be traced,because the esn of the uim/ruim is recognized by the network

Hi friends

The guys in the WW can help but they dont,,............... they think they do a lot of work.

U can do one thing just type a sms

ODR<Space>ur RSN number like below and send it to 53733

ODR RNKMQI329189

and send it to 53733.

u can get the new number used right away in ur phone.

^^^

Oh, that could be really beneficial for many subscribers who lost their handsets my dear friend.

Regards.

Hi friends

The guys in the WW can help but they dont,,............... they think they do a lot of work.

U can do one thing just type a sms

ODR<Space>ur RSN number like below and send it to 53733

ODR RNKMQI329189

and send it to 53733.

u can get the new number used right away in ur phone.

@Funky007

The only problem is, that the RSN no here is the RUIM/SIM no.

Else in case youre talking about the Phone RSN - only the boxes have the RSN no & not the phone's backside which only carry ESN HEX etc..

Anyways, the doubt here is whether ODR accepts both RUIM no & Original phone RSN no.

The Mobile number is stored in the RUIM card & not the phone.. however if this ODR trick still works, it will be great.

Probably RComm should have a way of giving Phone RSN's by accepting info like RUIM Card no which was earlier present in it..

Doubt it still..

guys its been quite a while that he lost his phone.....by now sum1else must nicely b using it ......infact even i dont see his replies on this thread .........and out here it is very difficult to retrieve lost phones .....so lets move on