Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
jamshi

Secret Codes For Reliance Users

To check a particular RSN number’s activation date and its mobile number.

Send the following SMS to 53738:

ODR RSNNUMBER

(This trick would really work when your mobile phone is lost and you want to check its status)

To check date of activation of a particular mobile number:

ODM MOBILENUMBER

To check the status of an RSN number.

GETSTAT RSNNUMBER

(This code reveals the status of your handset. Whether it’s reported lost or so on..)

To check your application status:

STAT RSNNUMBER

(This is really useful when you purchase a new handset and you wanna check the status of its application )

:GirandoOjos:

• Like 2

^^^

Thanks for the codes my dear friend. These will be useful for many Reliance subscribers.

Regards.

well is the service chargable or free . . .

Even i am interested in knowing whether messages to these numbers are free or chargeable?

MY dear friends, the above messages for Reliance should be free. But I'm not 100% sure.

Regards.

Its free!! These codes are discussed in other post aswell.

Kamal Can u please merge it please.

My dear Sadik, actually before replying to this thread I had searched for another thread, as I too thought that this is being discussed elsewhere also. But after searching, I found that other threads on Secret Codes are different from this one.

Actually in other threads, they are discussing about the secret service codes and likewise, but this thread belongs to Secret Codes through SMS.

I was unable to find the same thread. If you have the link then please do merge it, as you too has the authority for the same.

Regards.

Yes will and do it, if found.

Was lil lazy.

Are these codes working for real? I mean when i tried them, i got error messages from Reliance. I am on ULTD 770 plan. Only the ODM MOBILENUMBER is working fine for me :(

I have tried the GETSTAT RSN for my recently deactivated 5340. It's showing the correct status, that it is available for HCC, Prepaid and Postpaid. As for whether its billable, will come to know next month. :)

Any ideas as why these codes arent working on my connection?

What error message are you getting after sending the codes?

check if you are sending the rsn no properly and plus check if you are typing the message in correct format as given above,above all this code will work only from a handset using Reliance network,that is u wont get any reply if you are sending it from your gsm phone or tata phone :Sorprendido:

I am sending the RSN number as specified in the original post. I get messages such as "The specified RSN number cannot be found" or "Sorry for the inconvenience, your request could not be processed at this time"

Of course i am sending the codes from my reliance postpaid connection. Please checkout http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...&st=0

when i send getstat <rsn> i get a msg that it can be activated on postpaid ,prepid blah blah blah... but when i dial a no from the cell with the above rsn it says pl contact reliance customer care for continuation of service

Is there some code to know your rsn no. also.... have to try it on my mogul (a non reliance phone)

when i send getstat <rsn> i get a msg that it can be activated on postpaid ,prepid blah blah blah... but when i dial a no from the cell with the above rsn it says pl contact reliance customer care for continuation of service

ivrs is right.. u can call *228 activation code and then select language..

it will ask u to enter 9 digit pin no.

that means u can activate new prepaid or postpaid gsk and also hcc too...

and all the sms are free (53738,53733,53737) :Sorprendido:

Dear ipconfig saar,I was just joking.try using the codes from some other reliance handset and check if u have typed the format in the sms same as above

I am sending the RSN number as specified in the original post. I get messages such as "The specified RSN number cannot be found" or "Sorry for the inconvenience, your request could not be processed at this time"

Of course i am sending the codes from my reliance postpaid connection. Please checkout http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...&st=0

^ Hi hi. I tried the same from other reliance phones and its working fine in them. Only me facing the problem. Maybe its because mine is a new connection, which is just a month old...

nice infor thanks for postin

Does it give right info??

I just tried ODM MOBILE number...

reply Given MDN was activated on 28-sep-2008(Probably the date when I moved from Non RUIM to RUIM based handset)

Where as I m using this my number from Dec-2005

nice thanks a lot

Does it give right info??

I just tried ODM MOBILE number...

reply Given MDN was activated on 28-sep-2008(Probably the date when I moved from Non RUIM to RUIM based handset)

Where as I m using this my number from Dec-2005

it shows your last transfer date....