Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chirag

Write a Review of Rimweb.com

Gr8 initiative!

Guru, doesn't the world need to know abt rimweb.com as well?? How abt writing a review for the same? can u start wid it?

U want me to write a review on RIMweb.com ? :unsure:

I am quite ready. But it will take some time for me to get into the mood to write a review. :lol:

No issues! Take ur time! wud wait for u to post the link of Mouthshut here... :unsure:

Has this something to do with the ads that seem to have recently popped up on the top...?:? Anyway... Good move.... Atleast we can be sure of not closing down due to lack of budgets... :help:

Nothing to do wid the Ads, but its surely to help the rest of the 8 million strong customers of RIM also benefit from the forums, with which most of us have benefitted! Haven't we?

Nothing to do wid the Ads, but its surely to help the rest of the 8 million strong customers of RIM also benefit from the forums, with which most of us have benefitted! Haven't we?

I agree we all definitely have benifited. How can we further popularise this forum?

I agree we all definitely have benifited. How can we further popularise this forum?

:D nothing works as good as the word of mouth.

Are any body wrote review about RIMWEB. If yes please provide link, i will give my comment there to bump these review again.

For Rimweb, KEEP Posting!

Thanks and Take Care!

hmm did it! man it was tough though :(

i was back in my school days when i used to write essays and other stuff while writting this review

hey if its bad @ writting it , its not my fault i was always like this in ESSAY/STORY writing hehehheh

in the WORDS of MR SUNIL PAL

"REVIEW MAT DHEKHO BHAWANOO KO SAMJO" ;):lol:

hers a like to my comment on ashoks review

http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Rimweb.in-88196-1.html

OK guys! :D

Aap sabhi ko dekhkar hamare man mein bhi yeh bhawna aayi, ki hum bhi ek mast review likh dalen... :lol:

So guys! Here is what I wrote on mouthshut.com:

http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Rimweb.in-88270-1.html

PS: Specially thnx to RajanPERT! Humari bhawnaon ko jagane ke liye :angry:

Thanks for this type Effort. It is very easy to say someone to write a review. I know what hard work all u did. Thanks to all who write this review also them who give comments on that review. I want more MOUTHSHUT.COM is not one. There are many web on net where we can post our review. Make it more public that there is a web which have all things high than a company.

Thanks, Thanks and Thanks.

Thanks and Take Care!

PS: This time want something from Arun and Chirag. Starter of this great forum. I am sure, i will find some positive response. Waiting

yup ARUN + CHIRAG want a review from u also

bas forum chalu kiya aur baith gaye bhai log! :clap::clap::clap::clap: thoda ab review-sheview ho jaye

Edited by abhay

thoda ab review-sheview ho jaye

:clap::clap::clap:

SHEVIEW :clap:

Edited by Vishal Gupta

hey rajan,

thanks a lot for adding a comment ..... if u want to read my review on RIM, just go and search harshad200900 as MEMBERS on mouthshut.com ... amidst the few reviews that u will c there, one review is on RIM ...thanks to ASHOK too

thanks & Tc,,,

I want more MOUTHSHUT.COM is not one. There are many web on net where we can post our review. Make it more public that there is a web which have all things high than a company.PS: This time want something from Arun and Chirag. Starter of this great forum. I am sure, i will find some positive response. Waiting

48659[/snapback]

Thank you for the reviews guys, it was really great to read them :)

Regarding posting reviews in other forums/website, I would request you not to do so, unless they specifially mention that they welcome reviews of other websites/forums. If you post reviews without their consent, that would be considered as 'SPAM', and that would infact degrade our forum. So other than mouthshut.com, which are the other websites on the net that welcomes/allows reviews of other websites ? Please post here if you know any similar websites like mouthshut.com

And regarding the forum creators to post a review about their own website/forum won't be a good idea at all, as that would again be treated as SPAM and biased by others. It is should be the members who should evaluate us and post their reviews (both positive and negative points) and comments ;)

Thanks again for the reviews and keep 'em coming :P

This isn't fair. You dont allow anybody to link from your forum in their sigs. But you want people to write reviews on other forums. May be you should start a link exchange program or something similar that will put you on top of almost all google searches related to RIM! :)

Most google searches point rimweb on the first page itself. Thats where the steady flow of new members is! And writing a review by the mods will/thought to be considered as SPAM. So avoid it. Members can definitely continue writing.

Only profit making sites are not allowed to be linked in the signatures at our forums. More than any Link Exchange Program, its the number of hits and the variety of discussions available on the forum, that will definitely keep this forum ticking at the top.

Chirag, what do you mean by 'profit making' websites? Suppose I offer webdesign services and i have a website which has all the info regarding it. Will it be considered a 'profit making' website?

Ideally yes ... coz in this case u can get clients which can turn profitable to u, but might not really be of any advantage to rimweb / its discussions.

Cheers

Ashok

But you want people to write reviews on other forums.

48755[/snapback]

er, when & where did I ask that ? Maybe you missed this:

Regarding posting reviews in other forums/website, I would request you not to do so, unless they specifially mention that they welcome reviews of other websites/forums.

Regarding acceptability of links in signatures (be it a profit/non profit site), all such signature links are reported in the moderator forum, reveiwed and then a decision will be taken on whether to allow it or not. We will have a link exchange program soon, but not in the signatures.