Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hp51185

Transferring Files Between 6275 And Pc!

Hello

I recently bought a 6275 cdma for my gf. What should be used to transfer files from 6275 to pc. Suggest whether card reader or data cable would be a better option in terms of performance and cost. And which card reader / data cable is to be used with 6275?

^^^

My dear friend, use Bluetooth or Data Cable to transfer files from your handset to PC with Nokia PCSuite.

Regards.

i think CA-53 data cable will support 6275, i am using that cable(duplicate) for my 6265, bought it for just 120 Rs..

My dear Harsh, their are Branded and Ordinary Data Cables available in the market for Nokia 6275. You can purchase the same as per your budget.

Regards.

CA 53 and DKU 2 cables are NK6275 compatible. Better to use card reader for large and multiple files transferring because transfer through data cable is too slow. Connect your 6275 and take option of mass storage by OSD. Dont use file manager through PcSuite.

same here for large file transfers use memory card reader u will get usb 2 sppeds to trnasfer data as compared to 1.1 speed from the phone .....

Although data transfer is slow through data cable but u can back up & sync your phone book & other phone data only through a data cable. You can get a data cable for around 100 bucks & a card reader for Rs. 150-225.

cant u use bluetooth for the same ....syncing can b done thru bluetooth as well